GrungePb

GrungePb's Profile Comments

urik wrote on Oct 18th, 2007 5:53am

Thanks for the comment about my video :)

Arthur Curry wrote on Oct 14th, 2007 5:30am

Get a microKORG.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_KORG

Look at the list of artists that use it. It's cheap as hell, too. And relatively easy to use.

Kiwi Ace wrote on Oct 5th, 2007 8:40am

Hey man, haha there's a million different tones in there, most (all) of the tones are stock patches off my Zoom 8080. The funky bit was either with the Zoom's wah or my CryBaby, you just need a bit of extra treble and the smallest bit of overdrive, if that's the one you're after.

Portuguese_boy wrote on Sep 29th, 2007 6:57pm

Thanks.

PaperStSoapCo wrote on Sep 22nd, 2007 4:51am

i dont have any set up for sound clips... sorry.

but my half-assed band has a myspace. 4 songs, one of them mine. all imported from Guitar Pro 5... so they sound like... not great. so its up to you.

PaperStSoapCo wrote on Sep 21st, 2007 6:46am

not bad. its a nice little guitar. back before i had a guitar and before i started learning to play... like 5 years ago, i saw a Gibson Silverburst in a display case in Sam Ash. it caught my attention waaaay back then. sometime after that i got into Tool and just a little while ago i learned about Adam Jones playing a silverburst. so that sort of sealed the deal for getting the Epiphone version.

but if you are in the market for a new LP, go for it. its nice and i likes it mucho. read my review for it (and the comments under it, because i left out a few things).

monkeyguitar78 wrote on Sep 15th, 2007 12:36am

Hey
From Missisauga eh? Pretty sick, I'm there fairly often. And an Eagles fan....can't go wrong!

superunknown wrote on Sep 9th, 2007 9:21pm

I just sort of start playing and show the rest of the band when I think I have something cool.
lol

I will sit down and after about a half hour of messing around I will think to myself
"Wooah dude that was sick".

So I will try to replicate it.

Then I will try to expand on it but it won't work so I put it aside and try to work on another song but I will accidentally create a part that fits perfectly with what I wrote before.

So in reality,
more then half our songs were accidental.
:D

superunknown wrote on Sep 9th, 2007 8:25am

Ohhhh that was you that added us?

Yeah dude thank you for the feedback.

I listened to your music and I have to say,
it sounds very nice.

Especially "a delicate sadness".

-BlackZeppelin- wrote on Sep 5th, 2007 8:44pm