Grawgos

Grawgos's Profile Comments

BungToad wrote on Feb 6th, 2013 3:13am

Thanks brother! Just now seeing this after over 6 months of not getting on here. Glad ya enjoyed!
-jawsh beavz

Etsed Jayel wrote on Oct 18th, 2011 5:52pm

Yeah man! I like this song, can't wait to listen to all the tracks. Thanks!

Etsed Jayel wrote on Oct 1st, 2011 5:45pm

Fuck! I don't like so much the vocals, but, man! These guys are really good! Badass song, killer riffs... cool. Thanks man!

Etsed Jayel wrote on Aug 2nd, 2011 9:11pm

Hey Man! Wazzup? I uploaded some tabs, hope they will be available soon.

Annihilator666 wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 6:49am

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.
I wish I had the motivation to upload more videos, but I should hopefully have a few new ones up fairly soon.

NIN1993 wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 1:34am

omg your user icon is disturbing

elchuster wrote on Jun 27th, 2011 3:43pm

I look forward to the edition of new album Gods Venom

Etsed Jayel wrote on Jun 20th, 2011 4:11pm

That's awesome! Can't wait to listen to this new album. About tabs: I'm still trying to save all my stuff from the old pc's hard disk. During the summer Iwill sure start again with all the tabs; sorry again for the wait, and thanks for the news!

Etsed Jayel wrote on May 7th, 2011 3:18pm

Hey man! Thanks for the news and the two CDs to listen. I will sure do it. Sorry for the long wait but my PC was broken and I had to connect with a PSP. Thanks again!

kracdown wrote on May 3rd, 2011 5:52am

kracdown wrote on May 1st, 2011 at 9:58am :
I just noticed your comment, sorry for that late reply. I am yet to order my wolfetones, since I will be away almost all summer i decided i would order and have them installed while i am gone. I will be putting Wolfetone Marshallheads with Alnico IV's in my SG. I'm going to have them wired for coil splitting and in/out phase switches. I hope this helped! I think they will be awesome!

** I meant Alnico V, typo

kracdown wrote on May 1st, 2011 6:58pm

Etsed Jayel wrote on Mar 30th, 2011 1:59pm

Wow, that's cool! Hope it will be an awesome album, and Rage's words make me sure of it! Thanks for the news :D

Etsed Jayel wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 10:43pm

Hi man, sorry for the long wait, but I'm really busy now; for a moment I stopped doing the tabs I was working on, but when I'll have free time again I will finish them.
How are you? Any news?

Etsed Jayel wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 3:22pm

Hey man! It's good to hear something new, thanks for having suggested Chambers, I listened to some songs on their myspace and watched some live songs on youtube, and I think they're awesome, they've got a lot of energy! Unfortunately I don't know so many lesser known bands, but I can suggest Wine Spirit, an italian hard rock band. You can listen to this song:
The video sucks, but I love the song!
Oh, btw, the Sasquatch tab is almost ready, when I find the time to complete it I will put it on UG :D

Etsed Jayel wrote on Feb 27th, 2011 12:12pm

There's no problem man! With the Straight To Hell tab I stopped for a moment because of the bass part, that it's a bit difficult to understand and tab by ear. However I will make the Sasquatch tab in a few days' time, then I will continue the Venom's ones. Thanks again, I will make everything as soon as possible!

Etsed Jayel wrote on Feb 14th, 2011 5:36pm

Thanks for the rating man! About the reviews, I wanted to make a couple of them of some gear I have; Some days ago I made the review of a new Boss pedal I bought, then maybe I'll review another one but now I prefer making tabs XD.

Etsed Jayel wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 2:47pm

Hey man! What's up?
I've uploaded the Evil Perfection tab last week, and it's still waiting, I hope they will approve it soon... I've now started the Straight To Hell tab, it's not so difficult but I've some problems with the bass parts, it could take some time XD
I was thinking about doing some reviews too, I'm very interested to try it :D
Any news about the Venom's release? On venomslegion I've not found anything else...

Etsed Jayel wrote on Jan 21st, 2011 9:45pm

Hey man! Thanks again for the rating! :)
About the tabs: I've started Evil Perfection, so I will finish it as soon as I can; I was thinkin' about making tabs of all the songs of the last two albums, Metal Black and Hell, because I saw there not were a lot, and I like those albums, but I can gladly make also other songs, if you ask me (Infectious, for example :D)
I only ask you please be patient, I'm really busy with the school and other stuff, but I WILL DO IT, I promise :D
However, I can't wait they release the new album, hope it will be great.
We'll see, thanks again!

Etsed Jayel wrote on Jan 5th, 2011 6:47pm

Well, it's always hard to tell what bands I listen to, there are so many... :D
However, I like a lot thrash metal, like Metallica, Slayer, Venom, Sodom, Kreator, Testament, and some others.
I listen to many death metal bands too, for example Kataklysm, Hatesphere, Kalmah, Gorefest, Necrophagist (I'm a big fan of Suicmez :)), and some alternative ones, such as Slipknot, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Drowning Pool, Velvet Revolver...
And sometimes I listen to other bands like Lamb Of God, Children Of Bodom, Dream Theater, The Darkness, Wine Spirit, Manntis, Iced Earth, Chimaira and Alkoholizer.
There are many that I've not told, but I put the ones I listen to more.
Hope you like them :D
And you? what other bands do you know?

Etsed Jayel wrote on Dec 27th, 2010 3:55am

Grawgos wrote on Dec 25th, 2010 at 10:34pm :
I see a chat at the top of the page.

shit :D, I don't have it...

1 2 read next