Gordita Supreme

Gordita Supreme's Profile Comments

texico11 wrote on Jul 29th, 2009 11:43pm

Hey. How's your cat Meatball doing? :)

KiloJulietA wrote on Jan 16th, 2009 11:09pm

Sir, you commented on how a certain person was a sow that needed to lose weight...
I put up another pic just for you
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=18177023#post18177023

Kivarenn82 wrote on Oct 5th, 2008 1:28am

phew, look at all the love the people have left you already.

welcome to UG

Vader, Darth wrote on Sep 6th, 2008 6:30am

Hello. I command you to start referring to yourself as Cheesy Gordita Crunch.

Now.

Love,
Darth Vader.

Rhyan_EG wrote on Jun 7th, 2008 4:32am

I like really like your band. You guys are quite good. I like your growls more than your clean vocals though. Anyways, keep up the good work!

Spamwise wrote on May 27th, 2008 5:48am

Lmao i just came to your profile randomly and I saw all these comments. What the hell? lol I laugh at the irony of someone telling someoen else to "get a life" over an internet forum

sobrandnew2232 wrote on May 24th, 2008 8:34am

avoid gordita supreme!!!

he's consantly on the rag!!!

Baboom wrote on May 23rd, 2008 1:03am

Gordita Supreme wrote on May 18th, 2008 at 1:05pm :

Eh, sorry dude. Pushing as hard as you can and hoping to have some kind of "growl" come out is still the worst advice and it's flat out wrong. There is a correct way and an incorrect way to go about it. If for whatever reason you get a decent sounding growl just by pushing really hard, thats cool, but don't expect your vocal chords to work in a decade.
Why do you act like you're some kind of godking of advice? I don't even use my vocals chords at all when I do it. So just move along, I care nothing about your "advice."

Baboom wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 11:52pm

Gordita Supreme wrote on Apr 22nd, 2008 at 4:07pm :

Please PLEASE stop trying to act like you know the first thing about growling holy shit. "PUSH AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!" wrong. Growling should take little to no effort. You can add extra force if you want, but there is no real need to push AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!! Growling should be no more difficult than talking. From that thread, I gathered that about 3% of the people in it actually have a clue about growling.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but don't try to be something you're not. Not everyone can do it, and if you're just "pushing as hard as you can" you aren't growling, you're destroying your voice.

Sorry.

Dude, people do stuff different ways, I still talk like I always have lol. If you do it a different way, thats cool, whatever. And you ARE being a dick, I honestly DO NOT CARE how you do it, because, surprise surprise, I'M NOT YOU!

Gordita Supremea wrote on Mar 29th, 2008 4:22am

Dear me.

Keep kicking ass and upsetting dorks who think that the last two digits of their join date grant them immunity from the fact that they suck.

Love, me.

RevaM1ssP1ss wrote on Mar 26th, 2008 3:54pm

Who the fuck do you think you are?

el toro DKiAB wrote on Feb 7th, 2008 1:26am

Haha, seems like some people don't really like you.. if i can advise, keep a low profile for a couple of months, until YOU can i turn laugh of the noobs. And for your emu probs, check out emuparadise.org.

maca-venagas wrote on Feb 6th, 2008 7:50am

ahahha

u are gunna get kicked in the balls.
choke on your own shit.
die of cancer.
ur are nothing.
u are worthless
*clap clap*

maca-venagas wrote on Feb 5th, 2008 3:49am

yeah, you pretty much fail at humanity.
like WTF? a did u seriously just join like a day ago and think ur king shit?
or a you a multi pissed at the world and have to come to the pit and act like a fucking tool just so u can trying reserect something inside you that died a long, long time ago.

seriously, get.a.fucking.life.

UG is not a place to come get some cheap ass therapy.

u r just a really miserable human, i pity u, i really do.

PlayMadness wrote on Feb 4th, 2008 11:46pm

Hey fucker.

Learn some respect. No one wants to hear some snide comments from a fucking '08'er.

Learn your place, or leave UG.