GoodCharloteSux

GoodCharloteSux's Profile Comments

TheSmashing wrote on Sep 4th, 2011 4:52am

Hey thanks for looking at my one song, it helps to know that people enjoy your music when you're just starting out. I looked at your songs and I chose the one with the least plays, which is Natalie and you have a very rugged voice which at first I wasn't used to, but I really like your sound, if I had to compare it to a group I'd say it was Bad Religion-esque but I really enjoyed it! It's got a good structure and I think it's executed quite well!

due 07 wrote on May 10th, 2011 3:07am

Because Jessie Lacey said to do so...

My god, it's happening...

Anyways, I don't think I ever commented on your band's song, 'It's Over'. I liked the song a lot. The production was the only problem for me. The guitar sounded too scooped/distorted. And the vocals are a little too loud/dry in the mix. But the song itself is so damn catchy. Can't wait to hear more from you guys :cheers:

Harmonius wrote on May 5th, 2011 10:01pm

I renewed a little bit of confidence in UG after I found similar music taste people =D although I still don't really post as often as I used to. I've recently graduated from Law School and I've been getting some callbacks from Law Firms with possible future positions - so it's all a matter of getting that lucky break when it comes. I'm finding it hard to get over the line of employment but I'm getting somewhere although Law School alone (excluding University fees) cost me 12,500 so I'm way in debt.

How's it going your end?

Harmonius wrote on May 4th, 2011 11:06pm

'Sup Paulie? How's it going?

panic filth wrote on May 4th, 2011 4:42pm

hey,check out my latest uploaded song on my profile,
looking forward to know what you think.. :)

LazyLatinoRocke wrote on Apr 3rd, 2011 2:15am

GoodCharloteSux wrote on Mar 31st, 2011 at 7:46pm :
At the end of the day its all about being out in service because you want to do right and share the truth yknow, not the numbers themselves, proud of you man, it keep it up
Thank you. I will :D

LazyLatinoRocke wrote on Mar 31st, 2011 11:54pm

GoodCharloteSux wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 11:27am :
wow bro, super awesome!! Glad to see you're progressing so well, really excited for you
Thank you. Haven't had much success yet except I managed to place one bible teach book :D

LazyLatinoRocke wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 4:46am

Dude, I became an unbaptized publisher last week :)

fingersofflame wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 12:33am

GoodCharloteSux wrote on Mar 7th, 2011 at 7:19pm :
"because" Good persuasion skills, I'm sold haha
Lol, that's the same line I use on all the ladies, it works every time :haha:

LazyLatinoRocke wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 1:37am

GoodCharloteSux wrote on Oct 22nd, 2010 at 6:38pm :
hey dude hows everything going?
Hey, sorry for the long response. I haven't checked my comments. Anyway, my life has been pretty good lately and I just been accepted into the Ministry School a week ago :D

skylerjames13 wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 8:15pm

:haha: Your name makes me happy.

aig91 wrote on Oct 15th, 2010 2:31am

GoodCharloteSux wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 at 7:22pm :
yo annie, your email got hacked or spywared or whatever, just a heads up ---Paul
Thanks for the heads up. I took care of it. Hopefully it stays taken care of. I think that was a bot.

aaron aardvark wrote on Jul 2nd, 2010 5:46am

Thank you for commenting on my tunes! Now it's your turn: if it were me, I would delete the first 12 seconds of "Golden Skies". I like the song itself, though I think you could add more vocals at the end (but your parting vocal talking was funny). This is good punk in my opinion (not too extreme). Vocals are good punk vocals (with proper grit). I can't hear the bass very clearly, but the guitar sounds good. I know it's not easy to record real drums, so I credit you with better than average drum audio. Overall, I think it's very good! Rock on dude!

panic filth wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 9:53pm

GoodCharloteSux wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 at 5:44am :
the way you piece your words together
urmm,i see..i'm malay anyway, just a lil noob in english...lol..i guess you already saw it in the lyrics...

panic filth wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 9:41pm

hey dude..thx a lot 4 the crit n the stars..i really appreciate it..
but i dun really know what u mean by the "singing-melody-phrasing" thingy...lol..just dun get it...
anyway, thx again..feel free to check my future stuff out..haha

cormango wrote on Jan 23rd, 2010 11:00am

Good job GCS! I'm diggin' it.

How'd you do your drum track?

Harmonius wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 11:10pm

Hey, thanks Paulie. I'm back until Christmas. It's crazy and I can't believe I'm standing here when all I've been doing is working. How's it going?

alkalinetrio97 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 10:23pm

thanx for exepting my friend request

mikko 9119 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 10:22pm

wow sounds nice man! um i've only really thoroughly listened to On Letting Go, so i'd say that! they've got a new album dropping in January supposedly so i'm eagerly awaiting that

mikko 9119 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 10:17pm

musically would definitely be big time circa survive and the avett brothers. sooo amazing in my opinion. I've been a huge Circa fan for a long time tho. whats about you?

1 2 3 4 5 6 read next