Godsmack_IV

Godsmack_IV's Profile Comments

Godsmack_IVa wrote on Dec 1st, 2013 9:32pm

StopReadingThis wrote on Nov 10th, 2013 at 11:01pm :
How come your name is Godsmack_IV and Godsmack is not even on your favorite bands list?

Because my favourite bands list can be updated and my username cannot.

StopReadingThis wrote on Nov 11th, 2013 4:01am

x/taluha wrote on Jul 12th, 2012 2:02am

Godsmack_IV wrote on Jul 11th, 2012 at 12:45am :
Thanks for getting back to me so soon. I'll try to get pics PMed to you in the next few days. Maybe some before/after straightening.

thank you, its horrible hard to figure out peoples problems without seeing the hair,

x/taluha wrote on Jul 10th, 2012 11:25pm

Godsmack_IV wrote on Jul 10th, 2012 at 2:00pm :
hey taluha, whats the best option for really thick wavy hair? you know, the kind that manifests itself into a jewfro if you let it grow too long. I've tried waxes but it just ends up as a tangled mess and especially in my bangs just accentuates my hairs wavyness to an extreme. wondering if there's a way to have more wispy bangs despite really thick unruly hair? Even after using a straightening iron I have trouble styling my hair. Is there a better cut for my type of hair? I usually get about 2,5 cm on top and 1 cm around the sides and back.

thanks for the post ill need recent photos of yourself if at all possible wax is probably the worst product for you you should check ou tmy blog on products for dummies, you can pm me your photos as so they stay private

MrsDana.33 wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 12:25am

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

www.lovers-blog.com

MrsDana.33 wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 12:25am

You can participate with us in the blog love,

www.lovers-blog.com

MrsDana.33 wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 12:24am

You can participate with us in the blog love,

www.lovers-blog.com

'Merican wrote on Dec 24th, 2011 3:06am

Hey dude, just messaged you back. Sorry again for taking so long

homeless-john wrote on May 6th, 2011 2:00am

Godsmack_IV wrote on May 1st, 2011 at 11:33pm :
I saw your thread on depression and thought you might want to learn more about cognitive distortions. You can learn more about them @ http://depression.about.com/cs/psychotherapy/a/cog nitive.htm or in Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by Dr. David Burns. If anything it might give you an edge with further psychology study.

Thanks.

I'm giving myself a few days of just taking it easy before I decide if I need professional consultation or anything. It's been a rough few months with exam stress, there was also a couple of family deaths and some other personal matters so the feeling of depression may have been induced by that. I kinda hope so anyway.

But thanks for the gesture :)

Babbs wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 3:34am

Godsmack_IV wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 at 11:31pm :
hey I posted this in the DT but wanted to make sure you'd see it: the prozac will diminish the effects of acid or shrooms so to really trip she'd have to stop that for 2 weeks. but quitting anti-depressant treatment is really something that should be discussed with her doctor or therapist. she could very well suffer from SSRI withdrawals: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSRI_discontinuation_ syndrome

didn't really notice you posted that, but thanks a lot. i think she's playing it pretty safe, and she's probably try stopping them for a few days even when she's not gonna trip, so that she knows what to expect

ePOWsa wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 1:40am

I encountered several brilliant posts by you in different threads and I feel like I must say bravo. so "Bravo"

tfo//t wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 6:25am

You howd you find my profile you creep. And man your cover is dope. Drinks soon buddy.

Mister.Y wrote on Apr 8th, 2009 6:54pm

I don't know what you're talking about...

> _>

...

<_ <

You have no proof.

noxiosimitator wrote on Jan 16th, 2009 4:56pm

thanks for the heals babe :p: :heart:

misfitsramones wrote on Jan 14th, 2009 3:05am

you from keswick?

illuminatiano wrote on Dec 30th, 2008 1:32am

I get unbanned on the 7th of january. I have many stories ready for the DT hahaha.
Thanks man.

illuminatiano wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 1:19am

hey dude I got banned. But do you know the ramen noodle cannabis recipe that was posted a while back ? thanks

syk3d wrote on Dec 1st, 2008 9:16am

*rapes*

wiggyisgreat wrote on Nov 12th, 2008 6:28pm

Nice spamming :p

Seryaph wrote on Jul 24th, 2008 3:26pm

It was a good debate. I like debates where people can voice an opinion, defend it, and counter opposing opinions without having to curse and insult people.
Thanks for the add.