GodofCheesecake

GodofCheesecake's Profile Comments

crazysam23_Atax wrote on May 23rd, 2013 1:49am

So, I'm just wondering...would you have any Deathcore rec's? Preferably more on the technical/progressive side?

crazysam23_Atax wrote on May 1st, 2013 8:21pm

GodofCheesecake wrote on May 1st, 2013 at 10:17am :
Sorry I just saw this dude, I almost never check my profile. Anyway, I would absolutely not mind and in fact am very flattered you would want to do so. Send me a link when you get it done, if you haven't already and/or are still planning to do this.
Well, my EP won't be done until this summer (because that's when I'll be able to afford a new PC, lol), but I already threw your band up as a rec.

Here's the URL for my band. You can see the track listing and descriptions & such.

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 4:29am

So, just wondering...since I really like your band's music...

Once I get my EP recorded, would you mind if I put your band as one of my recommendations?

D&DLover wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 9:57pm

Heard your band's teaser on facebook. Impatiently waiting for it to come out now.

Arterial wrote on Apr 12th, 2011 1:27am

hey dude =D

tell me what you think! if you like it, please share it =D

Smalls=) wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 5:59pm

Hey wats up?

theogonia777 wrote on Jan 24th, 2011 9:03pm

:haha: Arif Masghj;lk;kergrna :haha:
i watched your cover of Selkies, and it was quite good. just thought i'd tell you, seeing as you requested feedback in any form.

Jtschade wrote on Dec 1st, 2010 4:54am

Hey, just dropping in to say that I'm REALLY digging the tracks you've got up. Keep up the good work.
Peace.

adstr123 wrote on Nov 30th, 2010 5:38am

GodofCheesecake wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 at 2:47am :
They only say that because of my signature haha.

Ahh I see, so you're the original Btbam viral spreader then? Thanks for that by the way... :haha:

adstr123 wrote on Nov 26th, 2010 5:48am

GodofCheesecake wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 2:16am :
It's about the band Between the Buried and Me, if that's what you're asking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19UZd_DKs2Q

Yeah I know but why are they so viral? People always say "Btbam is always relevant. Always" and I don't get it... :shrug:

They're actually pretty good though, thanks for the link.

adstr123 wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 11:37pm

Hey, saw your quote and just wondering what the hell all this BTBAM shit id about, care to share?

theogonia777 wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 1:07am

BTBAM is most certainly not always relevant.

Smalls=) wrote on Oct 29th, 2010 5:27pm

hey wats up

Smalls=) wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 5:48pm

thanks for the add

Dash49 wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 1:14am

Oh my, I think I have found the most epic username in the universe. I fully respect you, sir. That is all. Sorry for the randomness :D

larrytheguitar wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 2:55pm

GodofCheesecake wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 at 7:35am :
For some reason I can't really get into Circa Survive. I have a friend who's pretty into them too, and he tries all the time, but I just get bored listening to them. :shrug:

But yeah, definitely stoked for the Color EPs, and the headlining tour in March, since I missed them with Coheed because the show sold out :/

The songs I have up were all written by my friend and I during a particularly fanatical time period where we listened to, like, nothing BUT The Dear Hunter haha.

Haha yeah The Dear Hunter definitely inspires you a shitload. I was just messing around on acoustic today, and I transcribed the intro piano from The Bitter Suite to guitar, and it just sort of carried away from there. Ended up in my chair for an hour playing and playing and adding on and adding on to it.

The Dear Hunter is definitely a key inspiration to me now.

larrytheguitar wrote on Oct 12th, 2010 8:15am

GodofCheesecake wrote on Oct 12th, 2010 at 11:30am :
I LOVE the Dear Hunter, dude. I honestly believe that Casey is one of the best songwriters of our generation. Such awesome music.

Definitely.

I really wanted a friend of mine to get into them; he loves Circa Survive and Anthony Green. So to easy him into it, I linked him a YT vid with Casey and Anthony. Love at first sight haha.

The Dear Hunter is definitely a band I will not get tired of. Can't wait for the Colors EP's, and Act IV.

larrytheguitar wrote on Oct 11th, 2010 11:59am

You know, I always see you around and give your avatar no thought. But as a new The Dear Hunter fan, I'm blown away that you've had that avatar right in front of my face this whole time :D

The Dear Hunter = Beauty in music form.

im not mental wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 6:16am

add me to your sig? please?

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 4:53pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace