Glenn Guitar

Glenn Guitar's Profile Comments

Glenn Guitara wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 9:35pm

Tom 1.0 wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 8:23pm :
Glenn Guitar wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 8:10pm :Sorry i aint replied, i never notice i get comments or messages on here lol!

Nothin much, just waiting for my carvin to come in the post. Parcelfarce a fuckin' disgrace, its been floating around england for a week now going to different stations. Its terrible service.

Otherwise, waiting for my blackstar-ht1 to come to my doorstep, and playing around with my dano fab fuzz which i got the other day. Thats a great fuzz pedal seeing its under 30. Absolutely love the old eric johnson tones and the QOTSA tones it gets

yeah parcel force is a joke.

it took 2 days for something i bouight to get from 80 miles outside of tokyo to coventry airtport. where it sat waiting for a week... then took 4 days to get to me in essex lol

Should come alright, but its just dumb for how long it takes. Won't it go down if they scrap royal mail though?

Tom 1.0 wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 8:23pm

Glenn Guitar wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 8:10pm :
Sorry i aint replied, i never notice i get comments or messages on here lol!

yeah parcel force is a joke.

Tom 1.0 wrote on Nov 17th, 2010 11:17pm

Sup?

dangd wrote on Apr 1st, 2009 9:32pm

sweet man. how much??

oh and, the ITMOHWM tab is really shit. i just cant be assed to re-tab it. :p I might do it tomorrow