Gibson_SG_uzr55

Gibson_SG_uzr55's Profile Comments

Draken wrote on Feb 4th, 2013 1:50am

Your forum avatar a special power.

The power of the funk!

Spaceonaut wrote on May 29th, 2012 3:25am

I am JustRooster, silly. Got a name change.

Andrea55 wrote on May 9th, 2012 8:23pm

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on May 8th, 2012 at 3:18pm :
Haha what possessed you to do such a thing? Were you bored?

I made it last year and I was gonna attempt to troll but I never had the gonads to do it. XD

Andrea55 wrote on May 7th, 2012 10:35pm

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on May 7th, 2012 at 1:16pm :
What rules did you break and who's dick do I have to suck to get you free?

:haha: Oh glob. XD But yeah, I made a multi. I was wrong and now I'm serving the time. :\

behind_you wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 10:37pm

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 at 2:20pm :
Unfortunately, I don't have a 360 or PS3, but I can say that Big Boss doesn't die in 3, The Boss does. And Outer Heaven is in South Africa :
Oops, I knew I made a few mistakes. But according to the game, Big Boss's Outer Haven is off the shores of Costa Rica. I'm pretty sure of that.

So you've never played MGS 4? You really should consider investing in a PS3 if that's the case.

behind_you wrote on Apr 4th, 2012 6:59am

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Mar 29th, 2012 at 12:01pm :
I have played Splinter Cell, they aren't bad.

As for Peace Walker, I have not gotten to that one because I lack a PSP, but from what I understand the gameplay in that is somewhat different. If you play the 1-4 games, and the original games, you will see how stealth is important. In SPlinter Cell if you are seen then game over. In Metal Gear there are some games where you can increase the difficulty to that feature, but if you get seen, then they all go gunning for you.
Do you have a PS3/Xbox 360? If so, get Metal Gear Solid HD. It comes with MGS 2, 3 and Peace Walker.

Certain missions in Splinter Cell require you to complete them without being unseen. Not all of them, though.

Anyway, you must play Peace Walker. If I'm not completely confused by the story, you play as Naked Snake. After Big Boss died in MGS 3 by his hands, he heads to Southern America and he builds Outer Heaven (If you played the forth game, you'd know about it).

behind_you wrote on Mar 29th, 2012 5:35am

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 6:58pm :
Because the original Metal Gear was the first ever stealth action game
You got me there. :(

The only MGS game I finished was Peace Walker on the PSP. The story was fantastic. Gameplay was ok. I have MGS 1, 2, and 4 lying around.

I guess I like Splinter Cell more because of the 100% stealth (which wasn't present in Peace Walker, at least) and how flexible Sam was. Story wasn't bad, I guess. You ever played Splinter Cell?

behind_you wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 3:14am

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Mar 21st, 2012 at 7:47pm :
Without Metal Gear, you wouldn't have any of those Tom Clancy games
Elaborate!

behind_you wrote on Mar 21st, 2012 9:37pm

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Mar 19th, 2012 at 10:09pm :
The Patriots!
Being honest though, I'm more of a Splinter Cell guy :o

behind_you wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 12:40am

Metal Gear?

WCPhils wrote on Feb 15th, 2012 3:53pm

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Feb 15th, 2012 at 2:33am :
I can't believe we didn't already have each other on our lists.
Yea, I could have sworn I already sent you one. Guess not. :haha:

ali.guitarkid7 wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 7:06pm

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for being concerned, it's nice knowing someone cares and you shouldn't be too concerned for me cause I can get by. But thanks, I do appreciate it.

:cheers:

WCPhils wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 2:11pm

I don't want to keep bumping my B-Day thread, so I'll say thanks here.

Thanks! :cheers:

theogonia777 wrote on Oct 21st, 2011 9:24pm

why you banned bro?

Mistress_Ibanez wrote on Oct 18th, 2011 4:26pm

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Oct 13th, 2011 at 4:38am :
Have you been creeped lately? You should make another blog

I scared them all off =P

shmeegle wrote on Oct 18th, 2011 11:54am

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Oct 18th, 2011 at 1:45am :
Hey bud thanks for the add.

No problem man. Thanks for the accept!

Crimson Ghost wrote on Oct 12th, 2011 5:04pm

Hey, so last night we had the gig with Hawthorne Heights.
Gotta say that they were pretty awesome live, a lot better than I expected.
The show was a lot of fun and the crowd was amazing. My only problem the whole night was that since HH had all their equipment set up in the monitors already, the only thing they put in our monitors was vocals (which made it kind of tough since I was playing drums). No stage mix is kind of frustrating.
But overall, it was a great experience. We gained some new fans and had a blast doing it

JimmyBanks6 wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 8:19pm

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 at 2:11pm :
Haha thanks for the info. Yeah, I had my task manager open so I am going by what that was telling me. Is there a way to improve on my javascript?

javascript is built into the browser, so the only way is to have updated browsers (ie9, chrome 14, FF6) otherwise, nope something weird is taking place.

JimmyBanks6 wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 7:11am

just because the thread is closed! javascript=/= java, updating java wont change anything, not sure why flash is being used when you open facebook thats quite odd

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next