Gerard_xD

Gerard_xD's Profile Comments

whoomit wrote on Mar 8th, 2013 8:01am

Gerard_xD wrote on Mar 8th, 2013 at 1:02am :
Hey!

That's cool, thanks for the info! It's a bolt on neck, and from a quick google search, it definitely seems like a YS-300.

Did you end up buying it? They're really nice sounding guitars, although sometimes I feel the neck's a little thick.

Well I was just looking for info and came accross your thread so I thought I'd let you know ;)

I didn't I'm afraid. I was going to buy it to sell on, but decided it was a little risky. The one I was looking at actually had the headstock of a slightly later Aria Pro II, so I wasn't certain whether it had maybe had a neck swap at some point or something :/

Who knows, maybe somebody had swapped it for a thinner neck :p

whoomit wrote on Mar 6th, 2013 5:19pm

Hey Gerard, got some info on your Aria Pro ii.

If it's a bolt on, then I think it's a YS-300, if it's set neck then a YS-400. I've just been doing a lot of research on these, and the year should be 1980. The first digit in the serial number is the year digit (0) and they were only made 1978-1980.

I might be just about to buy one.

:p:

karla earon wrote on Feb 6th, 2012 2:24pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link http://toptitleweb.com/vb

rose_thefirst wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 1:26pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,

http://www.lovers-blog.com & http://www.heartsblog.com

Katar wrote on Sep 16th, 2011 4:59am

Hi man, I see that you're a Wonder Years fan. Do you know any other good pop punk bands that are similar?

larrytheguitar wrote on Nov 25th, 2010 3:13am

Gerard_xD wrote on Nov 20th, 2010 at 7:31am :
Haha, I'm waiting till Monday to form a proper opinion, but on first listen I really like Na Na Na, The Only Hope For Me Is You, Planetary (GO!) and The Kids From Yesterday.
Yeah, I wish they didn't scrap the whole garage album, hopefully we'll hear a lot of it in b-sides.

After really digesting the album, I can say I love it a lot more than I did a few days ago. Best tracks for me are Na Na Na, Bulletproof Heart, Planetary (GO), Save Yourself I'll Hold Them Back, and Vampire Money.

I think Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back is my all time favorite though. It's structured really well, great vibe and vocal performance, and cool solo stuff going on.

larrytheguitar wrote on Nov 20th, 2010 1:15am

Gerard_xD wrote on Nov 20th, 2010 at 7:31am :

Yeah definitely.

Damn I wish I had my copy already.

larrytheguitar wrote on Nov 19th, 2010 9:11am

Gerard_xD wrote on Nov 19th, 2010 at 1:57am :
Haha same. What did you think of it?

Well I expected a few more rock songs. Party Poison and the song after that delievered, and I really like SING and...

Okay, I can't remember any of the names. But overall I enjoyed it. I just wish it had more of a garage rock feel like the band hinted at a year or so ago.

larrytheguitar wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 8:29am

Gerard_xD wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 1:47am :
It was amazing, the new songs sound amazingly good live.
Yes I have I take it you watched Dr. Death Defying's listening party?

Hell yeah. It's the first time I've ever watched a video longer than 20 minutes on YouTube. I just don't have the patience.

larrytheguitar wrote on Nov 17th, 2010 7:21am

Gerard_xD wrote on Nov 17th, 2010 at 2:54am :
haha thanks. Me neither, I pre-ordered the one with a bandana from HMV did you go see them on any of their UK dates?

No, unfortunately, I'm in Japan and they haven't come here in a while. Even then, it's a stretch I'll be able to go.

Have you seen the 10 second videos on their YouTube channels? I actually had the time and patience to watch them all and I can't get any more psyched about it.

larrytheguitar wrote on Nov 15th, 2010 7:42am

Awesome MCR sig, cannot wait for the album

TomusAM wrote on Oct 2nd, 2010 4:23pm

Gerard_xD wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 3:43pm :
Hey you sent me a comment asking why I was banned, I'm pretty sure I replied but I'm a noob to the whole commenting thing so don't think I'm being rude if i didn't reply

Don't sweat it I was the same when I was a noob. :five:
Well, I still am a noob, but you know what I mean.

TomusAM wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 3:16am

Ouch, why were you banned?