Geldin

Geldin's Profile Comments

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Jun 24th, 2013 7:56am

Dude, you should put the songs from The Sleeping Fury up on bandcamp for pay-what-you-want/free.

babymy wrote on May 17th, 2013 10:15pm

Hello
My name is kate .
I just saw your profile here
And I want to make friendship with you
To discus a lot of things with you,
what is your opinion about this?
Please reply me directly to my email address
(katejobe23@live.com)
And I will tell you details about me with my picture
Thanks from kate

amonamarthmetal wrote on Nov 27th, 2012 4:28pm

your 19 and you are a police chief? u dun well boi.

intheshadowplay wrote on Jun 12th, 2012 8:10pm

Figured, I'd post this here instead of spamming the thread, but thanks for that great explanation of "anchoring". It was very clear and helpful.

CoCoPoPz wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 11:08pm

Geldin wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 at 9:11pm :
You are a sad, sad dinlo made of glass. You, someone who has everything in the world, waste everything you have in a feeble attempt at self-aggrandizement. Next time you take a shit and spray your feces-laden progeny about your filthy birthing chamber or decide to attempt to procreate with a similarly sad and desperate member of your species (whatever you call that hodgepodge of primordial fluid encased in intestinal membrane that is your physique), spare a though for the millions of people who don't have all of the advantages that you have in life.

Yes, you can stop masturbating now.

You wanna fight, fine. Come at me. I live in Winnipeg, as it happens. 151 Princess Street. Come in and ask for Keith, Keith McCaskill.

fine. sunday, august 21st 2011, meet me outside baked expectations. Cunt.

kiss4kiss wrote on Jul 24th, 2011 7:35am

Interested in you,
My name is Miss Favour, I am a young beautiful girl with great sense of honor,with a passion to meet with man of the same character and with of love,well I saw your profile here and decides to contact you.Please I will like you to contact me back through my email address ( favoursankara@yahoo.co.uk ) at the same time I will show you my photos Thanks and Regards from...
Favour

Goodtimes666 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2010 3:19am

idk man, i just listened to that for the first time now and i dont really hear the similarities. maybe im not listening close enough idk

GODhimself37 wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 2:55am

Geldin wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 9:33pm :
I swear I've seen a gorilla give me the finger in real life. It was a fine summer day, towards the end of break. I had somehow managed to get dragged into a *shudders* family trip to the state zoo. We walked around, had typical family with three teenagers tension, and finally found the monkey enclosure right before the zoo closed. I waved to the big guy up close to the glass and he gave me the bird in return. It was an amusing moment for all involved.

Also, you're a dick.

:haha:

What's truly amusing, is the photo is shooped! :P

KiraIBZ wrote on Apr 26th, 2009 1:43am

HEY! No lurking :no:

[VictorinoX] wrote on Apr 12th, 2009 1:19am

I'm going to just leave you the details in here, as discussing them in the forums can get us both in trouble (advertising, no matter how relevant is considered spam, blah blah blah...). I'll probably have it through summer unless someone else buys it off me, which is unlikely at this juncture. So if you want to go ahead and make a variable offer (meaning it can change somewhat whenever the time comes) I'll stick to my word and hold it for ya until you're ready to make the transaction. Here's the listing for ya:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/msg/1091890872.htm l