Gary.Blizzard

Gary.Blizzard's Profile Comments

M4RK3H wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 1:04am

Gary.Blizzard wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 at 11:11am :
What model is your Epi Explorer? It looks similar to mine, but with the trem and locking nuts, which I haven't seen on it. Mines the Goth 58 Reissue, XII inlay at 12

Mine is the same as yours just with a Floyd Rose and locking nuts, don't like the floyd much and got it second hand, got ripped off badly.
Would love a fixed bridge one if i'm honest!

Sorry, not good at guitar set ups and reviews.

WWE_ADDICT wrote on Jan 20th, 2011 4:40am

hi how are you?

WWE_ADDICT wrote on Jan 12th, 2011 8:59am

Happy Birthday :D

WWE_ADDICT wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 7:01am

Gary.Blizzard wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 2:00am :
It has to sound like Gates with a cheap guitar lol
well that's a challenge

WWE_ADDICT wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 6:57am

Gary.Blizzard wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 1:49am :
It'll take a while though. There's a lot more tracks to be recorded and it's a bit more difficult. It'll be hard to get that sound they have on the album with the equipment I have.

I also have a lot of stuff happening now in my life, where I'm not going to be doing recording any time soon.
i love the sound they have on the album and the sound when they play it live.

WWE_ADDICT wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 6:38am

Gary.Blizzard wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 1:28am :
The drums are an MIDI sequence from a guitar pro file. That's why you can notice that they sound sort of fake. But it's the only way I can currently have drums in my recordings, since I'm not set up to record live drums.
Oh sorry i'm kinda off today

WWE_ADDICT wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 6:38am

Gary.Blizzard wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 1:26am :
I might do the whole song.
awesome even better can't wait to hear it

WWE_ADDICT wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 3:06am

you should cover the solo for A7X's Nightmare

WWE_ADDICT wrote on Jan 10th, 2011 8:24pm

Gary.Blizzard wrote on Jan 7th, 2011 at 9:05am :
Thanks for the compliment on the Unholy Confessions cover, to be honest I didn't like the sound I got from it.

I just uploaded a cover of Turn the Other Way, which I think has a better sound to it. Check it out you might like it.

just listened to ur cover of Turn The Other Way i liked it no no i loved it who played the drums in it for you?

WWE_ADDICT wrote on Jan 7th, 2011 2:07pm

Gary.Blizzard wrote on Jan 7th, 2011 at 9:05am :

I will soon but i just found out that my online school ECOT blocked mp3's on here for me which sucks and i'm using one of their computers but i'll check it out soon and i'll tell you what i think i'm sure it'll be sweet

Nessa.Blizzard wrote on Nov 2nd, 2010 3:04am

Hi Gary, I won't leave you anymore comments

metalkamikazee wrote on Nov 1st, 2010 8:36pm

Gary.Blizzard wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 at 10:20pm :
I used a drum track off of a Guitar Pro file for the song. The guitars and bass I played. I can play the song fine. I just don't like the sound I get when recording, you know?

yeah, thanks :)

BloodCold wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 6:48pm

Thnks :)

M4RK3H wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 12:16pm

Thanks for your intrest in my guitar, it is the same i just it was just a custom as they released a few with the Floyds, i don't like the floyd if im honest.
1958 Epiphone Gothic Explorer W/ Floyd.

Guess im just luck and the fact i don't get the floyd yet.

Sorry not much help but still :D

Invader Jim wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 7:57am

im totally gonna use that image in the threads i close now :D

Jackal58 wrote on Aug 6th, 2010 3:02am

Well thank you. Carmel made it for me.

TheZephyrSon wrote on Aug 6th, 2010 2:50am

Gary.Blizzard wrote on Aug 5th, 2010 at 7:48pm :
TheZephyrSon wrote on Aug 4th, 2010 at 8:24pm :Off topic from your thread, were you there for maid myriad's set? And how did they do if you were?

Also, I didn't agree with all you said in the thread but some of the assumptions the pit made were ridiculous...And I see where you're coming from sorta, I don't like when people smoke cigarettes and cigars and I don't like drunk people...I guess that's just part of of being in the front though :shrug:

It's whatever, I said some dumb stuff I don't remember now. As for Maid Myriad, they didn't play at the show I saw. It was Primus, Gogol Bordello, and the Dead Kenny G's

Ah. I though Maid Myriad was playing at the primus show in cleveland (they're from my town, thats why I was wondering). Guess not.

TheZephyrSon wrote on Aug 5th, 2010 2:24am

rocknrolldude43 wrote on Aug 4th, 2010 9:15pm

You, good sir, have my sympathy. It's really fucking sad that the whole Pit is picking on you and assuming shit about you for what happened at that Primus concert...

(FYI, I'm posting this here instead your thread because I didn't want the shit to get flamed out of me)