Ganoosh

Ganoosh's Profile Comments

spike_8bkp wrote on Dec 31st, 2011 12:55am

genghisgandhi wrote on Aug 15th, 2011 at 3:24pm :
FUCK YEAH VICTOR HUGO

Besides Les Mis (greatest of all time), what book of his should I read?

Hunchback of Notre Dame. If Les Lis the greatest, Quasimodo rings its belltower.

genghisgandhi wrote on Aug 16th, 2011 1:24am

FUCK YEAH VICTOR HUGO

Besides Les Mis (greatest of all time), what book of his should I read?

guitartaber93 wrote on May 21st, 2011 10:25pm

And now i'm trying to tell ya about my life,
But my tongue is twisted and more dead than alive.
And my feelings they've always been betrayed,
And I was born a little damaged man,
And look what I made.

shredguy wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 1:15am

Ganoosh wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 3:31am :
I'm doing great! How 'bout you?

awesome :) im good thankyou :)

shredguy wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 2:58pm

hey man. how are you?

vintage x metal wrote on Feb 17th, 2011 5:15pm

:heart:

Bass21 wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 12:01am

Hey whatever.

vintage x metal wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 4:07am

I like purple skies... or gold

meow meow meow whats up

vintage x metal wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 2:43am

http://www.moma.org/collection/browse_results.php? object_id=80103

that also would only work in blue. i went through a lot of effort to find it so be happy lol

vintage x metal wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 7:08pm

hehehehehe

PCADriven wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 3:13am

Ganoosh wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 10:04pm :
Don't work harder. Just relax. Be you.

Thats the thing man. I am always so damn relaxed when I write, its calm itself when i write. Perhaps that is the inherent problem. I just write. Nothing ive ever written and posted on this site, or any song ive ever written for that matter, has taken my more than fifteeen minutes, and i simply loathe edititing, if i didnt get it right the first time, I dont like going back. Perhaps it would actually be better for me to try harder?

PCADriven wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 1:52am

Ganoosh wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 8:48pm :
Both. Having a good voice is probably the most important part of writing anything entertaining, so it's usually something I look for. At the same time, I know you have a voice. I know that you are a human being and that you have a personality, therefore you have a voice. You have been posting here long enough to have developed it, but it wasn't present in that piece.

Interesting point. Im usually told that voice is the strongest part of anything I write, so I am dissapointed in myself that I was unable to represent it in my latest work. Need to work harder next time it seems.

PCADriven wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 1:10am

Thanks for the offer man, I really appreciate it!

If you dont mind me asking, seeing as you brought it up and im curious, you mentioned a lack of voice in my latest song. Did you bring up this point in specific because it is a common factor you often look for in anyones work, or was voice something that you had seen in things I had posted before and you felt the lack of it to be dissapointing because it had been represented earlier or like there was something missing in the peice?

PCADriven wrote on Sep 25th, 2010 7:25pm

Thanks for the crit dude

spike_8bkp wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 7:29am

The bears! The bears! The bears, bears, bears!

Seriously my friend. This had better be in your first book.

hippieboy444 wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 2:37am

Aaron-
you're a great writer. never believe anything less.

vintage x metal wrote on Aug 17th, 2010 1:35am

mmmm smellernet. do it. give me free access. just dont let smelly Pit people access it or we will all have to plug our noses

vintage x metal wrote on Aug 15th, 2010 5:53am

Ganoosh wrote on Aug 14th, 2010 at 11:07am :
Good choice. I used to live in St. Pete, which boasts the largest Dali museum outside of Europe so obviously it was the subject of many an elementary school field trip. I was fascinated with his work then and I still am now.

Lucky, I've always wanted to go there. I've been trying to buy Dali perfume but they only sell it there so I wouldnt be able to smell it first unless I visited... damn internet and its lack of scent!!! though the Pit would probably smell bad so uh nvm...

Dali is great. Really great. He's intriguing to all ages so it's no surprise you liked him as a kid, and thats when I was exposed to him too. He just offers so much without going overboard... his mind is so clearly expressed in his work.

vintage x metal wrote on Aug 14th, 2010 4:45pm

Ganoosh wrote on Aug 13th, 2010 at 10:09pm :
Noooo, I do not find it weird at all. I would actually be honored to be included.

Yes, I'll get used to it and anyway if that's one of the clocks from that one Salvador Dali melty-clock painting, then I applaud you because that, though a slightly played out choice, is my favorite painting by my favorite painter.

myessss you recognized, I'm glad :) Agnostic Symbol is my favorite but this was easier to use as an avatar

and okie dokie monsieur, youre name will be etched into my e-heart

ZanasCross wrote on Aug 13th, 2010 6:23pm

Hey mate,

Just wanted to note that I really appreciate all the reads you've given me and the compliments.

I owe you a lot of crits and I plan on getting to that when I settle back into some sort of life rhythm.

Zach