Gaiad

Gaiad's Profile Comments

TheZephyrSon wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 1:16am

yo, where the fuck'd you go?

the chalky one wrote on Jun 2nd, 2012 4:29pm

hey, haven't talked to you in a while.
what's up?

megan9987 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 6:55pm

Hey! How the heck are ya? :D

Rowrena Chan wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 12:10am

O___O Oh wow, it's been way too long... how have you been?

SG_dave wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 2:11am

Gaiad wrote on Mar 2nd, 2012 at 7:26pm :
I know that feel all so well. I want to go for Hanako's good path on a first time playthrough. D:

I'm trying to decide who to go for next, between Shizune and Lilly

Shizune, definitely Shizune.
You'd be so dissapointed if you had to end on hers after experienceing Lilly's path.

SG_dave wrote on Mar 2nd, 2012 1:23pm

Gaiad wrote on Mar 1st, 2012 at 10:42pm :
I just finished up Hanako's path and got her bad ending. Feels bad, man.

I avoided luckily. I've finished up all the routes and got all good endings, except for Rin's first attempt where I got the Neutral ending at first. I don't want to go back to playing it, but at the same time I do :( It upsets me that I won't get that feeling again of playing it for the first time.

SG_dave wrote on Feb 25th, 2012 2:22pm

Gaiad wrote on Feb 25th, 2012 at 5:57am :
I got Emi's good ending thankfully. I would've been crushed otherwise. So many feels.

I've progressed a good bit through Hanako's story, it's really short compared to Emi.

I've literally just finished Hanako's route. Got two endings, one was the average ending that goes practically nowhere, the other was the good ending. The good ending added probably another half hour of game to her route and is so worth it.

Not as soul crushing as I'd heard, gonna have to bring that up with my mate when I next see him.

SG_dave wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 11:10am

Gaiad wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 at 1:44am :
second playthrough?

I totally avoided Emi's route to end up with Rin. It was basically answer everything as boringly as possible until near the end and it's obvious that the question is to hang out with her more.

I'm only going on what people have said about the soul-crushingness, but then again i've heard it off a guy who doesn't like Hanako, thinks that Emi's route is fairly boring and refuses to accept the possibility that anybody's route is better than Lilly's.
I'll probably do a second playthrough ages down the line when I've got nothing else to do. I'll probably need to leave it a while before I go for the bad endings anyway.
Have you been getting bad endings?

SG_dave wrote on Feb 23rd, 2012 11:04pm

Gaiad wrote on Feb 23rd, 2012 at 4:55pm :
Activity, on my page?

And I regrettably have not gotten to play Rin's path yet. I've only done Emi's, but have always aimed for getting Rin. D:

Now I need to play through her path it would seem. lol

Hers seems to be the hardest path to get, it kicks in literally the day before the festival whereas all the other girls can be got before that. I wasn't even going for Rin, I was going for Hanako. Now I've been to depressed to play hers and Lilly's paths since I've heard they can be soul crushing.

SG_dave wrote on Feb 20th, 2012 3:46pm

Totally played Rin's route last night and I've been depressed all day :( How do you get through the day seeing Rin anytime you post?

Holy Katana wrote on Feb 20th, 2012 at 2:09pm :
There sure have been a lot of people with Katawa Shoujo avatars recently. I saw someone with a Misha one, now I see you with a Rin one. It's kinda weird seeing it outside of the Anime Thread. :haha

Also, DOOD I wanted to start posting in the AT just because of Katawa Shoujo. Then realised I wouldn't be able to contribute beyond it. Also I want a Hanako avatar I think :p

Holy Katana wrote on Feb 20th, 2012 2:09pm

Dammit, I meant :haha:

Holy Katana wrote on Feb 20th, 2012 2:09pm

FlyingPirahna wrote on Nov 23rd, 2011 2:35am

Dude. Where have you been?

megan9987 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2011 5:40am

Gaiad wrote on Oct 21st, 2011 at 2:03pm :
Alrighty. :P

And RUST IN PEACE! No idea how I forgot that, haha. Great album, was my first album from them that I got.

And that's a sweet lookin' iPod. Mine was indeed the shuffle, I guess I just sort of memorized where everything was. Haha.

Hmm... I don't wanna have to choose!
Keep talking in comments..? Or we don't need to? :P

megan9987 wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 12:05pm

Gaiad wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 1:03am :
Or rather, I'll just add you. Didn't see that you had your MSN right there.. >.>

Mine starts with 'gaia'.

:D Thank you!
I don't have time right now to check it, I got up a little earlier today before school, now I had a few minutes to spare so I went on the computer for a bit.
And I don't know if I can get it, like, after school cause I'm gonna be kinda busy.
Buuuut, if not today, Friday I can definitely be on!

megan9987 wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 12:04pm

Ah yeah, Rust in Peace. That album is amazing :D
Oh my gosh, I loooove A Tout Le Monde! I like, completely forgot about that song until now! Thank youuuuuu!

Haha, I know xD That does suck though that the audio files are gone! I know how it would feel, I rip like a ton of CD's!

And no, it's not the ipod with the clip thingy. My sister has that one, and I really don't like it, mainly because it's a touch screen.
Here it is: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1353#ipodnano3
that ipod was awesome :p
And haha! That's awesome! You must have had like the shuffle one. I always wondered how someone would choose a certain song when there is no display screen!

Whoa, that would be weird D: I would be really confused on what day it was, haha
And yes! It was probably pretty difficult to completely reverse your sleeping though D:

megan9987 wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 3:56am

Yes! I am pretty sure I will have an awesome day, thank you! :D
And cool that you listen to Megadeth, I am not really a fan of their newer stuff (how common) but some of their older albums are like, godly to me.
Sucks, though, that you lost your ripped CD D:

My ipod was actually really cool. I don't remember which generation it was, but it was like, the square shaped one that they don't make anymore! I loved that ipod... Although I have a newer model now :p

Also, sweet! That must hold a toooon of music!

Haha, that's kinda funny! I've never had my schedule that backwards. I mean, last summer it was I went to bed at like 4:30am, and got up at like 2:00pm. It wasn't good, but definitely not reversed :p
Did your family think you were weird sleeping like that? xD

Also, do you happen to have MSN? I think it would be a littleee easier talking on IM :P

GoxGetterxGuy wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 3:49am

y u lurk and no say hi jerk? :mad:

megan9987 wrote on Oct 18th, 2011 11:17pm

I guess my explanation of Thursday was too lengthy for UG's taste :p

here:

Oooooh Thursday. I don't know if you listen to Megadeth at all, but their new guitar play Christ Broderick (one of my favorite guitarists ever) and the bass player Dave Ellefson are gonna be at this music store that is like and hour or two away from me!! They're gonna demonstrate their new, awesome, guitars, have a Q&A session, and even an opportunity for them to sign stuff, so I'm bringing my guitar! I met that bass player earlier this year at the same music store, but this is gonna be a crazy day. Hopefully I'll get a picture with them or something! :D

megan9987 wrote on Oct 18th, 2011 11:16pm

Haha, that's good! My old ipod had a run through with the washer. It didn't make it back.... :sad:

Okay, I think you're right! It is like 45 right now, and raining (:D) and it's perfect!

Hahahaha. If it weren't for us dorks, who knows what the world would be like? XD

Oh yeah! I know that feeling! I wake up at like 3:00am, and it's still dark out, and I get soo happy.
Hahaha, I don't think that's ever really happened to me except for when I'm like sick, I get up to get some water and I have nooo idea what time it is, then through my delusional state, I realize it's back to darkness, and it's not cause it's the morning, lol :p

1 2 3 read next