GHJ

GHJ's Profile Comments

Mistress_Ibanez wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 10:25pm

GHJ wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 3:31pm :

I'm going into fourth year in sept to get my honours (hopefully). The uni system is a bit different in England though isn't it? Can you get a degree with honours in three years?

Good luck looking for a house by the way, it can be a right pain, but I'm sure you'll find something. I was looking at rooms to rent in Bristol a few months ago actually. I just fancy a change of scenery after uni, and unless a job takes me anywhere specific, I'm thinking of Edinburgh or Bristol. Thats one good thing about Scotland - much cheaper property prices.

I have no idea to be honest! I'm coming up to my second year and still I have no idea how the system works, haha...

Bristol's pretty cool but the price of renting is quite high. Lots of awesome clubs if you do have any money left after the bills go out though...

Mistress_Ibanez wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 6:57pm

GHJ wrote on Jul 3rd, 2008 at 7:18am :

I'm good thanks, just moved flats, so now I've got a massive sitting room which rocks my socks. I passed all my exams too, just need to get one grade point better next year and I should get a 2:1 which quite frankly is the best I'm aiming for

That's pretty awesome, what year are you in?

I'm looking for a house to rent at the moment, places in Bristol are so expensive, boo :(

Mistress_Ibanez wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 4:50pm

Thanks for the comment :) [long delayed response]

How are you?

lithium26 wrote on Jun 24th, 2008 4:29am

haha. that's cause i didn't see any LC-users in the Laney cult back then.

The jag sounds great. The higher output single-coils do sound great with the high gain input of the LC. Very versatile. With the Jaguar into LC setup, any sound is obtainable. Even metal. But for extreme gain you'd need a pedal.

Preid wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 6:41pm

Hey, it happens to the best of us!

ctb wrote on May 28th, 2008 7:28pm

:p
just easier to remember!
hi!

Jackolas wrote on Mar 27th, 2008 12:05am

Hey thanks for taking up the time to type up those findings. Interesting stuff! I'm suprised they are so accepted in Magaluf but there you go!

Thea.<3 wrote on Mar 25th, 2008 11:11pm

haha, that sounds absolutely fabulous. Uni kids are so much cooler than anyone else =(

Thea.<3 wrote on Mar 25th, 2008 9:22am

do you even play guitar badly? *rolls eyes* lol

cagnius wrote on Mar 17th, 2008 3:53pm

What up foo'?

_deeperthewound wrote on Feb 6th, 2008 8:40pm

Haha, that's awesome! Every time I encounter a new instrument or piece of gear, I get right into it for a little while then eventually lose all interest... :S Ah well.

_deeperthewound wrote on Feb 6th, 2008 3:21pm

Hey man, hows it going?

remedios wrote on Dec 26th, 2007 8:14am

Hi!

Merry Christmas to you too! :)

beckyjc wrote on Nov 28th, 2007 7:31pm

Im not welsh. :p: I live on the border anyway, only a very slight chesterish accent around here.

But I am scouse which has even more comedic value. But I lost the accent awhile ago sorry. :p

Meths wrote on Nov 21st, 2007 4:54pm

Cheers. Had it kicking around for a while in pieces, then I stuck it all together and posted is as a blog. I just copy and paste it whenever there's a drug legalisation thread about haha.

YourMessiah666 wrote on Nov 16th, 2007 5:40am

how was the Pendulum show?

cagnius wrote on Oct 25th, 2007 10:19pm

Look up on The Unit.

I'll have to message you privately about it if you wanna know. Super cool clubs and all that jazz.

cagnius wrote on Oct 23rd, 2007 8:41pm

I don't mind Bamboo too much on a Sunday - Pound a drink nights I always like. In fact, I used to be a bit of an IT club boy and was there a lot a couple of years back - I think I'm on the website a couple of times.

I was at Gay-rage the other week for the first time in literally 2 years - I've never felt so old in my entire life. The place was crawling with 16 year olds and freshers (I'm guessing single folk would find it awesome).

I love Sub Club pretty much any night - the music is brilliant and the folk are always proper friendly (due to the heaps of drugs they're on, probably). Also, one of my best pals, Ross, works behind the bar and djs there from time to time - he's a quality bloke. In fact I may end up there this Saturday seeing as I get paid and want to get fucked up.

Ever been to Soundhaus? I've heard good things about that. The Unit...but that is another story altogether.

cagnius wrote on Oct 22nd, 2007 9:24pm

Aw man, that sounds awesome.

The Arches is a brill venue and the bar is awesome, too.

You been to optimo at the Sub Club? You'd enjoy I reckon.

cagnius wrote on Oct 22nd, 2007 5:48pm

Afraid not, seeing as I don't even know who they are. Clearly, I'm not as cool as I thought :P

Who are they? Any good? Worth going to see?

I'll probably be in the town that night anyway, so will probably end up in the Arches Bar at some point.

1 2 read next