Freezer Burn

Freezer Burn's Profile Comments

yellowfrizbee wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 8:49pm

Freezer Burn wrote on Sep 9th, 2013 at 12:33pm :
You mean we weren't friends until NOW!?

I know, right? Whats up with that :p:

Glad we fixed that absurd mess. UG official, we are friends now. I demand a ceremony for this glorious occasion :cool:

LunaAcoustics wrote on Apr 6th, 2013 4:24am

Freezer Burn wrote on Apr 4th, 2013 at 9:46pm :
757 represent!!
RIGHHHHT? haha

The Spoon wrote on Dec 23rd, 2012 2:20am

Oh I'm not complaining, i want to stay at ASU as long as I can haha. It only goes downhill from here :P

I loved casinos as a kid just because I loved all the colorful lights and just the general amount of shit going on. It seems like it would be fun to play card games when you've got money on the line, but idk, I never felt the urge to learn. Maybe some day, lol.

I've been trying to write more music in my free time. Sometimes I forget this is a guitar website hahaha. I've been doing that and playing Halo 4 to pass the time when I'm not out. The first band I was ever in just broke up (should I take it to the RT? lol) but it's a relief because now I'm free to write what I want.

If I started posting in the RT, I would miss out on my clearly already enriched lifestyle. lol.

The Spoon wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 4:31pm

I have 3 semesters left probably. I was supposed to have two, but I had to drop a few classes, which sucks but whatever, i'll live.

I like casinos because they're lively and there's always shit going on, but I don't think I'd like the gambling part very much. Was never a huge cards player either.

It only takes me one post to get me hooked again, Freezer Burn :haha:. *Has a PTSD-like flashback*

I'll try and stop by every once in a while, then haha. See who I recognize. People like you who continue giving advice this long are troopers, I don't think I can afford to spend more time not doing homework on the internet hahaha.

The Spoon wrote on Dec 16th, 2012 5:02pm

Yeah, it does feel good. Honestly, college has been terrible and amazing at the same time. The only thing I miss about high school was that my future wasn't on the line every day hahaha.

Yeah, I've only got one final this semester so I'm pretty happy about that. I've really gotta start studying for it though, hahah.

Oh boy, this is where your gambling addiction is gonna start, isn't it? Next time you start lurking, it's gonna be for money.

I totally forgot about the RT thread! Haha. You still visit there? Idk man, I waste enough time on the internet as it is. I remember when I was back there, it was like watching a soap opera for me, in that I was addicted to what would happen next in a persons life hahah. I suppose that doesn't stop me from dropping by once in a while, but I figured it's been a really long time since I've been a regular on these forums that everyone I made friends with is gone by now.

The Spoon wrote on Dec 15th, 2012 8:40am

Haha I know the feeling. I got sick for a few months this semester and I had to drop two of my major classes :( Bad cuz I'm a little behind but good because it means I only have one final to take during finals week! Haha.

I love ASU but there are a good amount of terrible days to keep you humble, haha.

The babe situation is interesting, I have a lot of really cool female friends for the first time in my life, and as of late it seems really easy to attract a girl. I became a lab teaching assistant for general chemistry and really hit it off with this other cute girl who was also a TA. I didn't try to make anything special out of it for my own reasons, but it had been a long time since I've felt that close to a girl again!

How are things going on your end man?

The Spoon wrote on Dec 14th, 2012 11:13pm

ur lerkin agen brah.

What's up dude!

Controlpanel wrote on Feb 22nd, 2012 5:34am

Freezer Burn wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 8:22pm :

Terrible, my best friend is dating a demented asshole and wpn't tell me why. She's fucking up her life and everyone who used to be her friend, including me...she won't talk, she won't even listen to her family...its fucking weird..this dude is the ugliest mofo you ever seen...6'5", ginger, bout 150 lbs, maybe...

Controlpanel wrote on Feb 15th, 2012 12:04am

havent seen ya in a while man, whats up?

blake1221 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2011 4:01am

Freezer Burn wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 at 8:10pm :
Today, Blake becomes a man! Happy birthday buddy!!

I've got hair down there!!! I swear!!!

blake1221 wrote on Dec 19th, 2011 3:15am

I love freezer burn cuz he is awesome doo ba doo ba doo doo.

MH400 wrote on Nov 12th, 2011 2:26am

Freezer Burn wrote on Nov 12th, 2011 at 12:10pm :
Nah, I'm a compulsive profile checker. Why would I bother to stalk you.

Not sure. Maybe you're into that?

MH400 wrote on Nov 12th, 2011 12:22am

3 visits? Stalking me, brah?

The Spoon wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 7:12am

Freezer Burn wrote on Nov 3rd, 2011 at 10:47am :
That's not just ASU, that's any college in America bro

But holy cow that's a lot more than what I had to pay.

Hahah, I suppose you're right, but I feel like ASU is especially bad for that. They run it like it's a corporation. They have advertisements on their own transportation buses for students that say things about how good they are haha. It's like, you already have my money, leave me alone!

The campus itself is pretty cool though. College life is nice.

The Spoon wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 6:40pm

Freezer Burn wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 10:48am :
Yeah, you really meet a lot of people your freshman year, so unfortunately, you definitely missed out on that aspect

But hey, it saved you a ton of money so it's probably worth it

Haha yeah, it's like 10,000 extra at ASU to live at the dorms for a semester. Renting an apartment is not nearly that much and you get a much bigger space. I swaer, ASU loves to nickel and dime you any chance they get.

The Spoon wrote on Nov 1st, 2011 11:50pm

Freezer Burn wrote on Nov 1st, 2011 at 4:21pm :
Hard knock life, haha yeah right! :P

And no, I'm in a house off-campus with some friends from freshman year. What about you??

Still living with my family! Haha, not complaining at all, free everything for me. I kind of wish I stayed in a dorm at least my freshman year though, because I feel like I don't know all that many people on campus.

The Spoon wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 9:18pm

Freezer Burn wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 1:25pm :
I'm going to the University of Virginia, studying Economics and Psychology.

And yeah I know what you mean. I only (as of recent) post there often to keep me on my game, as I've been lacking in some areas recently, and that's no good. You're in college, right?

Sweet dude, that sounds awesome. Yeah I'm in college, I'm going to ASU studying Biochemistry. Haha it's a hard knock life. Are you living on campus or what?

The Spoon wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 1:21am

Freezer Burn wrote on Oct 30th, 2011 at 6:13pm :
Ahahahaha you caught me. I don't know, was just checkin up on how you were doing. I'm not doing much, just living the college dream! Haven't seen you in the RT for ages, where you been?

Haha awesome! Where you going to school?

Nah, I haven't had much time for posting UG. Or other people's love lives. It's gets repetitive in there, especially when you realize that girls are normal people that you can behave normally around. Do you still post there? :P

The Spoon wrote on Oct 30th, 2011 6:03pm

Lol y u lurkin? What's up dude?

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Jul 1st, 2011 6:49am

Freezer Burn wrote on Jun 30th, 2011 at 4:59pm :
Uh yeah! It's only been like a year since I've seen you on here!!!

I'll get my UG groove back, "FB", don't you worry!! :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next