Freepower

Freepower's Profile Comments

The.new.guy wrote on May 26th, 2013 10:11pm

Freepower! :D Guess who's back? Remember me? :p

I was hoping you could check out my new track "The Wounds I'll Never Mend." I've gotten a little feedback by posting about it in OR, but not very much, and no ratings. Constructive crit. is always welcome!

evolucian wrote on May 17th, 2013 8:17am

Freepower wrote on May 12th, 2013 at 3:02pm :
I guess I've a hot profile pic. :P

hehehe, that must be it

evolucian wrote on May 12th, 2013 8:07am

hello my dear how are you my name is miss Kitty. i am here looking for a friend so your can send me you email address so i can send you my awesome nunu picture Here is my email address wtfisthisshit@yahoo.com

How come you get three in a row bud? lol

kamaaaa wrote on Mar 1st, 2013 9:23pm

My name is Helen i will like to have a good love
relationship with you please write me back through my private
e mail address bellow let me send you my pictures and also tell
you more about me ok, here is my privet email
address ( kamaraharuni@yahoo.co.uk )
and I am waiting for your reply.
Yours Miss Helen

(kamaraharuni@yahoo.co.uk

kamaaaa wrote on Mar 1st, 2013 9:15pm

My name is Helen i will like to have a good love
relationship with you please write me back through my private
e mail address bellow let me send you my pictures and also tell
you more about me ok, here is my privet email
address ( kamaraharuni@yahoo.co.uk )
and I am waiting for your reply.
Yours Miss Helen

(kamaraharuni@yahoo.co.uk

Rocker1994 wrote on May 17th, 2012 6:28pm

Daniel! long time no talk, how has the ol' music bizz been?

electro80 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2012 9:37pm

Great works ;)
Watch my video and tell me what you think

Tom 1.0 wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 2:11am

[QUOTE=Freepower]I'm finding it really hard to play aggressive rhythm stuff on a standard scale now I have a 30in 7. Everything else feels flubby and unresponsive in comparison. I've had plenty of moves from scale to scale so I guess I don't mind now. I think you can adapt pretty well, but if you feel strongly that's up to you. :)[/QUOTE]

I'll take my Ibby back then buddy.... :p:

karla earon wrote on Feb 6th, 2012 2:23pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link http://toptitleweb.com/vb

MetalMeltd0wn wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 1:07am

Technique GOD!

guitarherolol wrote on Dec 29th, 2011 6:50pm

clicking through random youtube videos and stumble across you playing guitar for some smells like teen spirit cover, how random. :haha:

dsss guitars wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 3:36pm

Just Passin..................

Slashiepie wrote on Nov 22nd, 2011 11:56pm

Oi Mate,
i really liked your post and how you relate becoming a better person to become a better guitarist.
Cool words and really cool attitude, it is inspirational :)

Greetings and thanks for the time and effort.

Ishiga wrote on Nov 6th, 2011 10:51am

YOU sir, are GOD. Seriously. Reading through your lessons, stuff just makes sense. Most instructors I've seen like to skip around in some whacked out order of technique they think will be easier to grasp, of course with exercises in between each "lesson" that have newbies wanting to throw their axes out a window. I've had zero luck learning from anybody except Justinguitar. You break stuff down in the golden order of how guitar technique works. Still having a bit of trouble with barres, that high e is being very, very reluctant to sound out lol. Still, at the very least my posture's looking loads better and ten tons more comfortable to boot. Thanks for the info on your technique thread, will definitely be paying more visits there once I can get to the store and get some coffee. :cheers:

Keth wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 10:12pm

Well, that was definitely a lot heavier than I expected :O
Yeah, GP doesn't do this justice, but with an axe fx I'm sure you can get a crazy tone out of your guitar :D

Keth wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 3:41pm

^ speaking of polyphony, I'm writing a whole load of metal stuff with the occasional nod towards polyphony - can anyone recommend metal that leans in that direction? Especially heavier stuff. I'm aware of Dream Theatre but 2 guitars would be great.

I still want to hear this :O

BlessedRebel15 wrote on Aug 29th, 2011 12:16am

Freepower wrote on Aug 28th, 2011 at 4:13pm :
Just seeing what all the fuss was about. >.>

I get lurked all the time so it's nice to return the favour occasionally. :P

:haha: i tend to get lurked but after the award its been worse lol i like calling people on it though :p

BlessedRebel15 wrote on Aug 29th, 2011 12:10am

hey lurker

magnum1117 wrote on Aug 26th, 2011 5:45am

Hey dude, what's up :)

I remember you had a few lessons out there in a thread with lots of excercises in a thread on GuitarPro, there were a lot and they were compressed with WinRar if I remember correctly. Please can you remind me the name of the thread?

blessingx1 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2011 10:11pm

Hello dear new friend(blessingndadaye@hotmail.com)
How are you doing today, i hope every things is OK with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at which really interested me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (blessingndadaye@hotmail.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you good luck this week.
Yours new friend.