FicticiousCacti

FicticiousCacti's Profile Comments

MrsDana.33 wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 12:20am

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

www.lovers-blog.com

CodChick wrote on Oct 11th, 2011 8:56pm

FicticiousCacti wrote on Oct 6th, 2011 at 2:16am :
Well, I enjoy burritos. And fried chicken from popeyes. Many other things as well. But I will tell you that I like cheese. You don't even like nacho cheese?!?

When cheese is drowned out by other flavours, then it's okay. Pizza is under that. And no nachos. That cheese is like cancer. :haha:

CodChick wrote on Oct 6th, 2011 2:01am

FicticiousCacti wrote on Oct 4th, 2011 at 12:23am :
I was just looking through my comments, and you said you dislike cheese? How did I miss that the first time I read it? I personally love cheese. How come you're not into it?

Because cheese is a horrible substance that should not exist. But whatever, that's my illogical hate of food. What food you you like? :)

FicticiousCactia wrote on Oct 4th, 2011 6:03am

Flaxen Angel wrote on Oct 3rd, 2011 at 5:23am :
One more to add to your collection of friends, LOL!

Awesome! Thanks for adding me. I'm up to six friends now! Pretty crazy. :)

Flaxen Angel wrote on Oct 3rd, 2011 10:23am

One more to add to your collection of friends, LOL!

CodChick wrote on Sep 30th, 2011 12:42am

FicticiousCacti wrote on Sep 28th, 2011 at 11:20pm :
Oh, I did! I need more. I feel like such an ass-head! I only have one friend :O

Well then talk to people! And you're not an ass-hat because of lack of friends. It just means you're new to the block :)

CodChick wrote on Sep 28th, 2011 4:50am

FicticiousCacti wrote on Sep 26th, 2011 at 11:03pm :
Thanks for being my first friend! You're very kind

:cheers: It looked like you needed a friend. Might as well help ya out :)

CodChick wrote on Sep 25th, 2011 7:09pm

FicticiousCacti wrote on Sep 22nd, 2011 at 10:59pm :
If you must know, I am a Ferocactus Pilosis. Otherwise known as a Mexican lime Cactus :P Enough about me. Tell me about you!

Oh you're the pink cactus! How nice! You bloom very prettily during the right season haha.

Me? If you lurk my page I have indeed provided many little factoids about me. :)

What do you want to know? According to the number of political tests I've taken, I'm a Libertarian. I dislike cheese. I'm getting off a coffee addiction and substituting it for a tea one. I have around 6 or 7 albums that I haven't listened to all the way through yet >_< I'm working on learning a bunch of Tool songs, covers on youtube really help :)

And tell me about yourself! I'm sure there's more to this cactus that a prickly green outside shell. :D

JamsWithFeel wrote on Sep 23rd, 2011 5:58am

cool name man

CodChick wrote on Sep 23rd, 2011 5:12am

FicticiousCacti wrote on Sep 22nd, 2011 at 11:57am :
I am multiple cactuses. Yet I am ficticious. And I have a big cactus.

So you're just one of a litter, per se? And I don't question someone's cactus online. I know they're all impressive. ;) Just kidding lol.

But what type of cactus ARE you? Saguaro? One of those 'jumping' ones? etc?

CodChick wrote on Sep 17th, 2011 6:16am

I saw you lurked me, and I had to lurk back.

And are you really multiple cactus-es or do you just see them a lot?