FenderPhone

FenderPhone's Profile Comments

woMANintheBOX19 wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 6:22am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 at 1:17am :

nice to meet u cassie
no kidding. all im doin is listening to avenged and playing online poker lmao
what bout you?
Ahh what song? I lurveeee Avenged lol..I'm just laying in bed

woMANintheBOX19 wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 6:10am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 at 1:08am :

great thnx. wasting time.
i dont think we've spoke yet.
im steven
I'm Cassie..
I'm really bored right now lol

woMANintheBOX19 wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 6:02am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 at 12:57am :

hello ms. boxedupwoman. how are you?
I'm fine, how are you?

metaldud536 wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 2:53am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 9:49pm :

sweet. i used to be very fluent in html and css, but i didnt use my comp for a while (evident that im an 05'er and have very few profile view lol) so i forgot alot of what i used to know. i really need to get back into it.
oh yeh, i sent u a windows invite. u get it?

windows invite? no i didn't get anything.

metaldud536 wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 2:44am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 9:33pm :

i need to use that search for recording engineers (recording engineer is my back upp plan if i dont make it big lol).
never thought about checking monster and craigslist *facepalm*
so graphic designers work with html and css, or imaging and appearance?

Nah. imaging and appearance. work photoshop and stuff. And not just make logos. Cd covers, dvd covers, manuals, pretty much anything made by man that needs to be sold.

metaldud536 wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 2:22am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 8:29pm :

thats awesome. i took art1-art4 in high school. i loved painting especially, but never did anything w/ it after i graduated. u know, designing logo's for major companies makes a killing. if i was in graphic design, i probably would be checking that out. what do u you mean by traditional art?

Traditional art is painting, drawing, etc etc. See graphic design is more for computers. The thing is that with graphic design, you're likely to be doing contract work instead of just working for one guy.

As for doing traditional art, you have to be really good at it, which im not. So that's why i don't know whether to keep studying for graphic design or change to traditional art. But if you go on job websites like monster.com or craigslist, and search in the miami area for graphic designers, there is a lot of people looking them. im sure if you search anywhere, people are looking to hire graphic designers.

metaldud536 wrote on Jan 25th, 2009 1:10am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 5:50pm :

yeh no kidding. the whole "right place at the right time" and "who you know" is definitely gonna be a factor too, as always lol. so what are u planning on doin after school?

not sure. I'm studying graphic design, but I haven't had enough classes about it and right now I prefer doing traditional art.

ZeGuitarist wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 10:58pm

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 11:54pm :

yeh it's a little weird
so i was watching ur vid on bron yr aur, and the vai cover. you have really smooth transitions on the vai cover. great job
how did u learn how to play?

Lol, yeah, the transitions on the Vai cover were kind of a cheat... I recorded it in bits and pieces, so I could move the camera to different angles :haha:

And I'm pretty much self-taught, I learned pretty quickly because I quickly picked up on a lot of things I learned YEARS ago in music theory and piano classes... and I took a few lessons to grasp the basics of guitar, after that I did pretty much everything myself.

How about you? :cheers:

metaldud536 wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 3:30pm

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 1:13am :

yeh but they're pretty simple. i must be able to read sheet music, know all maj and min chords, and all major scales. then i must pass the audition.

this whole deal is my key to becoming a "rockstar". they're paying 100% for music school (which gives me all the knowledge i can build from), i'll be traveling all ove3r the world (which gets me exsposure), and the pay is great. after i get out, i'll move to NY to form a band, play clubs and other gigs, and diligently seek a record deal. it's a picture perfect plan. *sinister laugh*

Sounds like you got it planned. Though you're gonna need that and a little bit of luck ;)

ZeGuitarist wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 11:28am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 9:22am :

oh mabey it's just my comp :/
and benztropine...im not exactly sure what kinda family it's in. but i took a few one time, and my gf told me the next morning that i was cooking salsa and eggs at 3 in the morning while laughing really loud at times and talking to myself. dont remember any of that. guess i was in some kinda hallucinating stupor lol
but yeh, pointless story

Haha, cool story nonetheless, but don't ask me why that happened :haha:

ZeGuitarist wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 7:02am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 at 4:13am :

verrry smart
have you ever studied anything about benztropine? i think thats how you spell it.

Nope, that's pretty specific, I'm only in my 2nd of 7 years, so... What is it?

And no, never had that quote problem actually :confused:

metaldud536 wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 4:54am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 10:28pm :

thats whats up. where you go? im bout to go off to basic training. once im done with that, the army is sending me to musicians institute in cali. im gonna be playing for the army band lol.

i got to a community college. but that's cool you get to play for the army band. Can you pick to play for the band or do you need to meet some requirements?

metaldud536 wrote on Jan 24th, 2009 3:12am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 10:11pm :

places like mcdonalds will hire pretty much anybody. are u still in school or wat?

But i don't wanna do mcdonalds :( I'm in college.

metaldud536 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 8:58pm

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 1:46pm :

bout the same here. bout to go to work. god i hate that place. i need to break my leg or something so i can get disability. hmmm....*ponders*
you work anywhere mr. metaldud?

I wish I did. Kinda difficult to get hired when you have no work experience :(

ZeGuitarist wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 6:39pm

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 7:38pm :

i work processing ground pork. it's not the greatest job in the world, but it pays decent. besides that, im on ug or my guitar. lol
so what exactly are you studying in med school?

Medicine... ;):p

metaldud536 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 4:34pm

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 6:35am :

what's up man?!?

oh hey man. Not much. you know, usual shit. and you?

dio_dude wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 4:15pm

:haha: Yeah I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

Yourself?

ZeGuitarist wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 11:57am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 12:56pm :

yeh i suppose lol
work...i cant stand it but it's a neccessity. i got to be there in 6 hours, and havent any sleep since i got off last night. dreading it. so where you work at?

I study, actually... med school. And the "work" I do is for UG, so I'm kinda buried in all sorts of work stuff right now :haha: you?

brookiemonstarr wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 11:55am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 6:37am :

ms. b, you are beautiful.
how are you?

awww :] thank yooo
im great.. tired because its like 7, and im about to go to work.. but great.

ZeGuitarist wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 11:52am

FenderPhone wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 12:34pm :

why's that?
im alright. just existing i guess.

Some work trouble. Nothing big, it'll work itself out ;)
Don't worry about me...