Fate_of_Mind

Fate_of_Mind's Profile Comments

technicolour wrote on May 3rd, 2009 5:49am

Fate_of_Mind wrote on May 2nd, 2009 at 5:55pm :

max warwick

okay cool. if you see her in the halls tell her justin says hi

technicolour wrote on May 2nd, 2009 6:13pm

Fate_of_Mind wrote on May 2nd, 2009 at 1:57pm :

She apparently hangs out with a bunch of people I know though. And I saw a picture of her on facebook, well done, she's quite the looker lol.

thanks. She's something alright. May I ask what your name is?

technicolour wrote on May 2nd, 2009 5:54pm

Fate_of_Mind wrote on May 2nd, 2009 at 12:50pm :

really? who's your ex?

merry donison. she's in grade 11

ZanasCross wrote on Apr 8th, 2009 3:21pm

Fate_of_Mind wrote on Apr 8th, 2009 at 6:57am :

Chyeah, I'm just a busy, busy guy haha. Band's been taking off recently and I haven't had much time aside from that and school. Headlined a show in Toronto last friday, came back the next day and played a show here, gonna be headlining another show in a week or so.

Lately I've just been coming on here and "spectating", if you will. lol.

Good to hear on all accounts. Good luck with the band thing, yo. Figured I'd just see if you are alive; haven't seen you around S&L in a while.

ZanasCross wrote on Apr 8th, 2009 12:55pm

you alive?

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Oct 9th, 2008 1:09pm

IT IS 3AM CANADA TIME AND YOU ARE UP
O.o
idk what time it is there.

The Hurt Within wrote on Oct 3rd, 2008 5:02pm

Just reminding you I need a Grand Championship piece from you, see the thread for the requirements. I need it asap.

cubs wrote on Sep 9th, 2008 1:56am

just reminding you of the quicky comp tie-breakers :p:

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Aug 25th, 2008 6:16pm

Where are you then :[
Message meeeeeee

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Aug 19th, 2008 10:49am

-only has AIM-
but you can go on the webmessengerrr...

-fails at returning comments-

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Aug 13th, 2008 8:23pm

Haha awwwwwwwwwwwwh we could just IM and all that...

And idk how much longer I'll be around here, you knowww.

idk when i'll finish school...like 2009 or 2010 x)
idkrly.

But it looks like you took a while typing that outtt x)

I'd recongnise you though, w your hair and all :]

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Aug 13th, 2008 8:06pm

Nooooo :[

Imeanlike...-thinks- I just have to be like rly good friends with you or something...

:]

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Aug 13th, 2008 9:08am

If you want to have your name up there, I have to adoreeee you =D♥

ChemicalFire wrote on Aug 4th, 2008 2:11am

Just incase you forgot, can you crit my lyrics?

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=924507

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 8:23pm

I'm thinking it's...mon but it's so obv that it's ma b.c. francais seems to be feminine. I could look it up but icba x)
Ahhh I hated all the french teachers I had. Like, the one I had in 6th&&7th taught us nothing. Then the one I had in 8th was like...oh she was awful. She hated me :[
I can't remember my grades but I think they were pretty average x)
I was terrible at the grammar though.

It wasn't rly hot atall today...cloudy, windy, cold outside. It was just hot in here b.c. this is where compys are x)
Haha yeahhh when it gets rly hot I just walk around in a bra and shorts >.>

Yeahhhh sometimes I got strange looks but I couldn't care less x)
Germans know nothing about parasols, maybe if they used them they wouldn't smell :[
And that's prolly rude but stillllll.

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 6:50pm

My french is now awful :[

I took it in middle school but haven't since.
I loveeee it and I always have a dictionary on hand b.c. most people think french is sexy x)

Eh I'm okee, hot ish.

Oh ikr, I went out yesterday and I had to take my parasol :[
It was so hottt.

[[It's Alex]] wrote on Jul 30th, 2008 8:24pm

Bonjourrr :]
Ca va?

It's hottttttt :[

talentfree wrote on Jul 30th, 2008 8:02pm

Fate_of_Mind wrote on Jul 30th, 2008 at 12:38am :

What's meant by live-singing? haha. Like, clean singing? Because I didn't even think I had any of my clean stuff on there >.>

i mean, i heard more of your voice that came out of your speakers i think..
i noticed that you havent something clear (;
a bit disappointed.. but that's live.

talentfree wrote on Jul 30th, 2008 3:07am

Fate_of_Mind wrote on Jul 29th, 2008 at 3:47pm :

I'm a good berrotone (sp?) singer, because I have a deep voice, and I can also do some higher stuff (think, some of the stuff from Killswitch Engage's cover of Holy Diver?)... I'm not an amazing singer, but it does the trick. Harsh vocals is my strength though. Search "Woozerziez" on youtube to find me doing some of that.

i like the black metal touch in your voice.. but i think the growls could go deeper..
btw, i couldnt hear your live-singing clearly.. it seemed that you were whispering or something.. x:

talentfree wrote on Jul 29th, 2008 6:28am

Fate_of_Mind wrote on Jul 28th, 2008 at 11:19pm :

I don't think he'd have a whole lot of problems with Necrophagist or CC, I haven't heard him play it really before. But he can do sweeps on bass and such like nothing, and he's just really technically amazing. I'd probably give him a huge ego-boost to say this stuff to his face hahah. Sadly he's no longer my bassist, the band I was in with him broke up, and I'm with another band now. He plays with my brothers band though.

Surprisingly enough, having been on UG since July 2006, I don't play guitar. I'm just a vocalist, trying to become a master of that as opposed to a jack of various things . I've been doing vocals for close to seven years though.

omg.
can you sing clear?
i mean.. melodic stuff. ;D
i'm sure you can do those black metal screams and death metal growls, but the clean stuff is hard.
i wish i could play guitar like he can play his bass..

1 2 3 4 read next