Eric 666

Eric 666's Profile Comments

Nilpferdkoenig wrote on Jan 12th, 2009 5:26pm

Nice one dude

will123456789 wrote on Jan 10th, 2009 1:28am

:O I prefer to be at school then at home too :)

synysterangel wrote on Dec 23rd, 2008 7:17am

Eric 666 wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 at 11:24pm :
Haha, sounds like fun, not a fan of any of those bands though =\ meh, oh well, at least you had fun right? :P
naw, its cool :) i would have to say, the most fun i have had in a long ass time. I ripped a hole in my pants from moshing so hard, but it was definately worth it. i got to spend the entire weekend with my boyfriend :D

anything happen with you?

synysterangel wrote on Dec 14th, 2008 6:30pm

Eric 666 wrote on Dec 14th, 2008 at 10:26am :
OMG! thats fuckin' awesome, which show are you going to?
ah it was amazing. it was yesterday. all shall perish, annotations of an autopsy, animosity, and job for a cowboy. i moshed like a mother-fucker. i almost lost one of my gauges. i lost one of my rings, though :(

synysterangel wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 12:33am

Eric 666 wrote on Dec 10th, 2008 at 1:25pm :
Goddamn you...go to concerts and take pics and just be there for a living...that is soo bad ass haha, I'd love to do that, I work at Hollister..its pretty lame lol.
yeah, im so lucky. i didnt even ask for the job. she just kinda offered it after i asked if i could ask her a few questions about her profession... then she just threw it out there.

i was like OMGWTF. i am so excited. im going to a show this weekend.

synysterangel wrote on Dec 10th, 2008 5:20pm

Eric 666 wrote on Dec 6th, 2008 at 8:21am :
Yeah I know, I just dont think I'd have the heart to be a high school or middle school teacher lmao. Maybe a college professor and play technical death metal on the side XD.
i would love teaching highschool. i would want to be able to transform the minds of the young :) but yeah!! in a month, i am starting an internship with a local metal magazine. so i'll go to a shit-load of free shows

synysterangel wrote on Dec 5th, 2008 11:47pm

Eric 666 wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 9:44pm :
sweet, I still dont know what I want to study...=\ it's down to a few but...I'll end up a teacher in most =\
yeah, i like writing and everyone says that i am good at it. and i like music, so i just squished those two together and got that :) but i think that being a teacher would be cool. i wouldn't mind doing that on the side.

synysterangel wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 9:54pm

Eric 666 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 at 11:01am :

Sweeett, sounds like fun =], so how's life?
mhm it was. Yeah. Right now I am in English class. I have to write an essay over what career I want to go into. I want to be a music journalist :D

guitarsonist wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 5:03am

Who's in that first pic on your profile? I'm sure I've seen him before!

synysterangel wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 2:59pm

Eric 666 wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 at 9:43pm :
lmfao, that's hilarious, sorry I took so long to answer, I was out for Thanksgiving for a couple of days...I get bored without internet. Visiting the family was good though, nice spiritual healing XD.
yep :) naw its all good. i didnt get on that much during the holiday. yeah, i just hung out with my close family. mum, dad, brother. it was fun :)

synysterangel wrote on Nov 27th, 2008 8:36pm

Eric 666 wrote on Nov 26th, 2008 at 5:27pm :
haha sweet, whiskey pie? You gotta gimme the recipe for that lol. I work at Hollister, *rolls eyes* haha and its going by pretty nicely, I'm not in school so every day's a break haha. How's life?
alright. i will. i got it from website. i will have to find the URL. it is quite delicous. lol, hey. at least you have a job. oh... well, thats good. life is pretty good. this one bitch is trying to start shit with me and i just told her, "you must not know who i am..." then one of my friends pops up out of no where and adds, "she will rip out your entrails and bathe in the blood." lol friends are fun

colin617 wrote on Nov 27th, 2008 7:18pm

Eric 666 wrote on Nov 26th, 2008 at 7:25pm :

Dude I'm a huge shred and metal fan and your band kicks ass, period. You guys should be on a major label already. Congratulations on helping to put together such a damn good band.

Thanks, man! It really means a lot to us!

synysterangel wrote on Nov 27th, 2008 12:01am

Eric 666 wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 at 7:30pm :

I'm alright, waiting to call work to get my schedule, what you up to?
i just finished making a fucking bad-ass whiskey pie. sounds weird, but it is delicious. ah i need a job. so how has your thanksgiving break gone so far?

synysterangel wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 5:37pm

hey hey. how are you?

NorfIrIon wrote on Nov 22nd, 2008 12:06am

I realize this, but I have no idea where my camera is since I've moved, so no way to replace that photo..
Also, I look like a dumbass when I smile, srsly.

yellowfrizbee wrote on Oct 12th, 2008 7:53pm

Wow, read everything in your thread about your jack ass lead singer. I feel for you, seriously.

Had to come to your profile, posting in the thread isnt enough...that just pisses me off as much as if it happened to me :haha:! Everything from his shit judgment on gear and guitarists to his 2 year old grammar and brain compacity of a puppy.

If I lived near you id help ya out man :o just thought you should know.

snorin wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 5:52am

do you remember the name of the hair striaghtener thinger you used?

darkstar2466 wrote on Sep 19th, 2008 2:55am

Eric 666 wrote
*checks profile*

Psh..bitch I have tighter pants than you do

I was kidding about the tight pants thing. I wear regular-fit pants most of the time and tight pants sometimes.

MegaCJ wrote on Sep 13th, 2008 2:44pm

whats up dude?

diminishedtobme wrote on Sep 6th, 2008 6:29pm

Im going good thatnks for asking. How about yourself?

1 2 read next