Equivalence

Equivalence's Profile Comments

rose_thefirst wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 1:23pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

http://www.lovers-blog.com & http://www.heartsblog.com

Dawginator wrote on Jun 23rd, 2011 2:40pm

Equivalence wrote on Jun 22nd, 2011 at 11:54am :
Yeah Dutch is indeed quite similar to German, they even have a lot of similar words. And I followed some French classes at school, it's indeed a difficult language to learn, especially since the pronunciation is so different from basically any other language. I guess that's why the English language has spread so much, it's way easier compared to many other languages.

Yeah, French is a bitch to get right. I've been here 4 years, and there are still bits that I just can't get. As for English, personally I'm good at it, being a native speaker and all, but I can imagine it being really difficult for someone else. The weird spelling of things and such..

Dawginator wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 10:12pm

Equivalence wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 at 2:29pm :
Well Holland is such small country that we can't really expect people to learn Dutch, even though we are quite well-represented on the global market. On top of that the grammar is horrible to learn, with so many exceptions that it makes it nearly impossible to understand for foreigners xD

So i'm impressed with how well you know it

To be honest, I just prefer to get as many languages down as I can, it's what interests me really :) Also, I've been told I shouldn't say it, but Dutch is fairly similar to German, at least in the sense it is from the same area. The prononciation is different, but still.

I also really envy your education system when it comes to languages. In a way it's a shame English is my first language, because it means that I don't really have a need to learn anything else..Luckily I live in France and speak French I guess :p: But my god, what a complicated language French is...

Dawginator wrote on Jun 17th, 2011 12:43pm

Equivalence wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 5:13pm :
Haha niet slecht hoor, alleen jezelf aan het einde als vraag is niet helemaal goed. Hoe heb je Nederlands geleerd?

I guess this makes things a bit more complicated xD

Slightly yeah... :)

Ik heb Nederlands geleerd vliegen met KLM :p: Ik sprak met die air-hostessen en de mensen op Schipol.

I figured it would be cool to speak to people in their native language rather than demand they speak English or French. I know that it is very tedious for natives when someone doesn't speak their language or doesn't make an effort.

Dawginator wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 3:21pm

Equivalence wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 3:01pm :
Hey je lijkt me een aardige gast, alles goed?

Dank je wel :) Ja, ik ben oke, jezelf?

(I should have said my dutch is actually very limited, I'm really out of practice :p: )

fleajr_1412 wrote on Jun 6th, 2011 9:03pm

Equivalence wrote on Jun 5th, 2011 at 9:17pm :
Not exactly my cup of tea but you guys sound incredibly tight, good job

I actually joined post EP release, so I'm not on it :p: Keep a look out though, the new stuff is going in a completely different direction!

fleajr_1412 wrote on Jun 5th, 2011 10:24am

Equivalence wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 11:09pm :
Hi there
I'm easily persuaded by random text in profiles

You should go like my band then ;)

denied wrote on Feb 17th, 2011 10:56pm

Hey -

I actually can't remember what they are called. It's just a direct connector. They are a little tricky, the pedals need to be of very similar hight, and it makes switching pedals around a little difficult. They can save a little space though.

Any music store will have them, just ask for a direct pedal connector

asep hotmild wrote on Jan 7th, 2011 2:18am

thank you for you because it was willing to confirm the add my friends .. thank you very much

asep hotmild wrote on Jan 7th, 2011 2:12am

oh no ... I am a guitar player and musician indonesia.saya just want to get acquainted with your

zeppdc wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 3:02am

Equivalence wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 10:50pm :
Hmm i really like Radiohead a lot. Yeah quite a lot, and Elbow as well, but really all the bands i like are in my profile :]
And yourself?

Well Led Zeppelin Duh! as you might have noticed and many other blue rock and metal bands. Im going to metallica in 6 days im so EXCITED!

zeppdc wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 12:13pm

Equivalence wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 9:01pm :
but then our conversation is already approaching a premature end...quickly think of something new!! :O

ahhhhh hm what bands do you like?

zeppdc wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 7:04am

Equivalence wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 7:23am :
Hi :]
nothing much i guess, do you happen to be more interesting than me?

nah not really haha

zeppdc wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 9:15am

Hello there :) wassup

Waffleguy wrote on Jul 19th, 2010 7:13pm

Equivalence wrote on Jul 16th, 2010 at 1:03pm :
I clicked all the triangles in your sig just to find out if they all linked to the same page :
My plan worked mwuahahahahahaaaa:p

Y00p wrote on Jul 16th, 2010 2:25pm

Equivalence wrote on Jul 16th, 2010 at 12:02pm :
That's a beautiful guitar you got there, quite the unorthodox colour as well

Bedankt. ;)
't is ook een feest om op te spelen! :D

boudieboom wrote on Jul 9th, 2010 12:54pm

Equivalence wrote on Jul 9th, 2010 at 12:51pm :
Haha thanks for the addie and the kind words regarding my tele, but to be honest with you i've removed the pickguard and replaced it with a high-quality white one...looks way better
A lol. I thought i looked awesome (: but still haven't answered my question haha, did u paint i ursefl? :D

EnyoAdonai wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 1:54pm

Equivalence wrote on May 24th, 2010 at 11:34pm :
Wow that's awesome, did it turn out as a decent guitar playing-wise etc? I built a Strat together with a classmate of mine for a school project but the playability of that thing is horrendous

And I don't know what it is with clean tones, but for some reason I find them to be so much deeper than distorted tones...and it seems to be a quite uncommon preference around these parts <_<

Hey, sorry for the late response.. I'm in the midst of exams so UGs been on hold. The guitar plays real good, but sounds pretty av..
Reckon that strat could become better though? Did you make the neck and all? I've always wanted to have a go, and I've come up with a few designs, but it's finding the time and money which is so hard.

I think preference could partially be defined by the gear you have. If you can't find a good distorted tone, then clean will appeal to you more maybe. My amp does wonderful cleans, thats why I love em so much :P

uberwigget wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 9:04am

Hey just wanted to say I've been reading your blogs on here and blogspot. You've got some great stuff. They've inspired me to attempt to start something of the likes in hopes to achieve something even of half the quality of your entries. Lately I've began to write things... in more of a lyrical style, just on my own tablet to maintain my sanity.

Anyways, I figured I should let you know

EnyoAdonai wrote on May 23rd, 2010 6:45am

Equivalence wrote on May 21st, 2010 at 10:05am :
... Ah well, it does the trick for me

And what's the deal with that black acoustic you got there? Seems like an interesting story

That's a shame, it would do the trick for me too though, I love clean tones, used to think it was brootal to have hi gain stuff but something changed haha.

Ahh the black acoustic... I did art at school, and years ago there was this module that some students had to do, which was painting guitars. Anyway, there came this point in the year where all the year 13 students had to clean out all the crap filling the kiln, and I found these guitars.

Everyone wanted to smash them, but I managed to spare one in alright condition, sanded it down to the bone then primed and sprayed the top and got a new nut, saddle, tuning gears and strings for it and threw it all together. I got some epoxy glue and glued up the back (unfortunitely come undone again). That became my first acoustic, it has a pretty unusual unique sound too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next