ElliotTW2K6

ElliotTW2K6's Profile Comments

EpicGem wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 3:06am

ElliotTW2K6 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 at 4:14pm :
work parties are always good for acting up haha. i was always fortunate enough to have the boss live like 200m away from me and we always had the work doo there. made for some interesting walk/stumble/crash on the bike moments on the way home. hehe

geez i waste time on this site haha. got like english maths and business stuff due now.

lol yeahhh the place we have our work parties is like a 5 min walk from mine xD

hahaha I barely use this site anymore, i just waste time on the internet in general, fb, msn etc lol there's usually one or two tabs open to do with study but i forget they're there!!!

EpicGem wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 8:57am

ElliotTW2K6 wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 6:50pm :
for sure haha. we are all wizzes in the kitchen ... well maybe not all of us but we a have sunday roast every week which is the goods.. i hear rumours of scrumpy hands later which could be disastrous lol.

YUM

oh dear... lol I had a work party last night... that was disastrous for me! I helped someone finish there scrumpy... i totally didn't need it..

EpicGem wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 5:58am

ElliotTW2K6 wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 5:52pm :
very crazy. never seen so many young people before in one place. dont get that in Whangarei hehe. anything engineering sounds sweet. good money in it.. mmm time to cook some kai as im getting abused cause the flatties are hungry haha.

Lol yeah aye. Haha! You cook for your flatties? I cooked scrambled eggs for my me and one of my flatmates once.. bout it. Lol

EpicGem wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 5:41am

ElliotTW2K6 wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 5:40pm :
Im doing first year Surveying. I did it as a job for a while so thought i would go to uni to get qualified. Dunedin is crazy haha .. still getting used to it. What are you studying?
Haha cool as. Crazy huh? Haha yeah I thought I knew hamilton, but turns out I didn't know hamilton student life! I'm in my first year of a Bachelor of Engineering (mechanical) lol

EpicGem wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 12:46am

ElliotTW2K6 wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 12:35pm :
haha i hope that is the case.
So what are you studying?

EpicGem wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 9:53pm