Drift king77

My name is Miss anita,
and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you
(anitampka4love@yahoo.com) is my private email
address. I would like you to contact me back so that
you know me better and I send my photo
to you. I look forward to hearing from you, Sincerely
in love anita I'm ready to tell you about myself ok.

BLSSKISS wrote on Jun 26th, 2011 9:57pm

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss anita,
and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you
(anitampka4love@yahoo.com) is my private email
address. I would like you to contact me back so that
you know me better and I send my photo
to you. I look forward to hearing from you, Sincerely
in love anita I'm ready to tell you about myself ok.

Faded Grey wrote on May 28th, 2011 10:49pm

Wil, hey man. Look, the way that I deleted you was really rash and inconsiderate. I'm genuinely sorry, man. It was downright foolish of me to delete a good friend like that.

Faded Grey wrote on May 22nd, 2011 7:49pm

Drift king77 wrote on May 21st, 2011 at 11:33am :
Dude, what happened to your Facebook?

I deleted you, man. Not much point on keeping a once good buddy on my friends list if he can't even take the time to talk anymore. For months now, whenever I hit you up, you either go offline or don't respond to my messages. If you're gonna ignore me, I don't see any reason to keep you on my "friends" list.

Faded Grey wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 7:41pm

Drift king77 wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 11:01pm :
Bro, how's things?

Good, dude. Just the usual, guitar, school, work and working out. I've really been focusing on school more lately. I'm trying to finish off this semester w/ all A' s. How about you, partner (texan slang for buddy)?

Faded Grey wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 4:29pm

Drift king77 wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 at 12:52am :
Camping was good dude. I feel like shit right now though, we had a fight and she left to her house. The JSX will be sweet dude, you're going to sound epic.

Woah, sorry to hear that. Yeah though,the JSX is indeed epic. It can get some fat metal tones, killer blues, fusion, sparkly cleans, you name it, it does it.

Myung-trucci wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 10:46am

Hahahaha I lol'ed so hard at your profile picture XD

Faded Grey wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 8:54pm

Drift king77 wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 at 12:52am :

Ouch. Sorry to hear that, man. Hope it clears up for ya'll. Yeah though, it will indeed sound epic. What is also epic is that: I got it brand new for like 799$. That's about half price. It's on the way now, I'm pumped.

Faded Grey wrote on Aug 24th, 2010 3:27pm

Drift king77 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2010 at 9:46am :
Broseph, i feel like Saddam Husein, coming out of this little cave (school) i've been living in. What's happening man?

Hey dude. Life's pretty good here. I've started college, and all of the classes are pretty interesting. I might be getting a Guitar Teacher soon, as well. The school's music program looks to be epic. Speaking of Guitar, I should be getting the JSX soon. How's all with you? How was camping with Georgia?

yell0hfrend wrote on Aug 12th, 2010 9:13pm

Drift king77 wrote on Aug 11th, 2010 at 12:53am :
Thanks for rating my tab dude

no prob man (: , i hope to see more acacia from you. i should be posting a dr doom tab soon, its almost done.

hawk_kst wrote on Aug 6th, 2010 11:38pm

Drift king77 wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 at 6:03pm :
You've got some nice stuff there dude, i posted your link to my bands Facebook page. By the way, that's a very nice cover of A Gunshot To The Head Of Trepidation you have there

Haha why thankyou!
The drums are a bit shoddy but oh well, best I could find!
I'm doing a sick version of beast and the harlot atm though!

dannycasevnx wrote on Aug 2nd, 2010 5:57pm

Drift king77 wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 at 9:54pm :
Dude! I got Avenged's new album, it sounds so much like their old stuff. Haha, thought you might be jealous, that's if you haven't already picked it up?
Nah man course I got it !!!! :D Also I am going to see them and Stone Sour in November!!!

hawk_kst wrote on Jul 28th, 2010 12:07am

Drift king77 wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 at 6:03pm :

Why thank you very much!
What is your band called!? I shall check them out!
I did enjoy doing that cover, there are a lot of mistakes on my part and the drum track is a bit messy but it was the best I could find on the internet!

hawk_kst wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 5:41pm

Hey man,
If you're interested check out my bands new album at
Thanks (=

dannycasevnx wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 2:16pm

Drift king77 wrote on Jul 17th, 2010 at 4:04am :
Yays!

They had a problem delvering the equipment should be online soon though :/

dannycasevnx wrote on Jul 16th, 2010 10:23am

Getting the interwebz back this tuesday!!!111one11! :D we can talk again!

Faded Grey wrote on Jul 8th, 2010 2:39pm

THIS FEELS LIKE NEVERENDING!!!

dannycasevnx wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 11:38am

Drift king77 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 at 12:38pm :
Well, i got the eight today, and it's so much better than i had imagined. I fucking love it man, it's so damn epic. As for the band, we scrapped the demo i showed you, and started again. We thought we should make something that sounded more like a song, and less like a collaboration of idea's. Plus, we've gone heavier this time, and i'll be able to write with the eight as well.
Aww but I liked that demo. Ahh well I'm sure this will be just as good or better. :D

CoreysMonster wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 1:41pm

Drift king77 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 at 1:26pm :
Hey dude, i finally got my eight today. I went with the Schecter, ended up with a Damien Elite. It's pretty fucking sick, it has EMG 808's, i was that anxious to play it that i told them not to worry about setting it up, probably shouldn't have done that, the action needs adjusting slightly. Anyway, i just wanted to say thanks for helping me a while back, i was really clueless, and probably would have made a terrible decision if it wasn't for your intervention
Dude.
Clips, now. :p

Glad I could help!

dannycasevnx wrote on Jun 16th, 2010 9:52am

Drift king77 wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 at 8:55am :
Haha, guess what? It's been three fucking weeks, and i still are stressing me the fuck out, but, the studio was finished today. Man, it's so fucking sick. I had my amp up louder than i did when i played the last show, and when you're outside the studio you can't even hear it ;D

Sickkk, be sure to let me know when you get it. My friend got a Schecter demon export series and it is fucking sweet! The action is perfect the only problem I have is the trem, it sees... unstable? We still haven't recorded our demos we've been improving our songs so yeah it's looking pretty good. How are you demo's coming along?

1 2 3 4 5 6 read next