Dregen

h8ers gon h8

thelonewizard wrote on Nov 10th, 2013 4:49am

yeah.... this guy sucks HUGE FUCKING BALLS

Dregena wrote on Oct 8th, 2013 1:24am

Shaco wrote on Oct 7th, 2013 at 5:48pm :
This guy sucks major D

are you mad because your mother didn't let you go into the ball pit at mickey d's?

Shaco wrote on Oct 8th, 2013 12:48am

This guy sucks major D

StivvvG wrote on Feb 6th, 2013 12:35pm

hi

metalkamikazee wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 4:00am

Dregen wrote on Mar 31st, 2011 at 1:03am :
sorry for the long ass comment[s], just didn't know how much info you wanted. hopefully this helps you out, but i'm not exactly the best source on bodybuilding since i've only just started getting into it myself. didn't mean to write a whole book for you but that's what it just turned out to be haha. sorry.
its fine :) thanks for the info. I started out @ 200lb because i had a horrible diet but since i met this girl i wanted to change my figure. I lost 60lbs in 5 months and 2 months ago i started lifting and saw my biceps getting bigger and also did some ab workout but im not seeing any difference at all. Im gonna take your suggestions and see if they work for me.

rcw110131 wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 5:12am

Hey, sorry I uploaded the .GP5 version of my Obfuscation tab instead of the .GP4 version. Here's the .GP4 so you can open it with TuxGuitar: http://www.sendspace.com/file/w2uruw

Enjoy!

GodofCheesecake wrote on Aug 1st, 2010 12:40am

Dregen wrote on Jul 29th, 2010 at 9:39pm :
I absolutely love what you did with that acoustic interlude you put up on Brother.
Thanks a lot, dude! I think I told you a while back that I was going to be recording some stuff at my friend's house eventually, but what actually ended up happening is that we turned some ideas into full songs, and there you have it. Brother is actually a combination of two of my songs that were originally short and entirely acoustic, but he realized they were in a similar key and put them together and then we added all the layers, and, well, that's Brother. But yeah, I'm definitely excited with what we've done so far.

guitar-guy01 wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 1:00pm

new babysteps lesson nw up

mental_zer0 wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 5:59am

Dregen wrote on Jun 6th, 2010 at 4:10pm :
You have alot of really good tracks on your page. What program do you use to make them?

Thanks, I mostly use Reason 4 now, though I use Acid Pro 6 and Adobe Soundbooth every once in a while if the mood strikes me. :)

GodofCheesecake wrote on May 12th, 2010 1:00am

Dregen wrote on May 11th, 2010 at 11:05am :
Oh, definitely. I'd really like to hear more of your stuff.

One more question, how do you record? Because my recordings always suck (like the one I have on my profile, but go figure, I'm using a computer mic), and I need to figure out a way how to improve them. Do you use a mic or a computer line in, and about how much did it cost you?

The one I have up now I just recorded with Audacity and a cheap USB mic, but I'm planning on getting help from a friend when I record the next few. He uses modeling software like Guitar Rig and plays straight into the computer. I don't know much about it myself =/

GodofCheesecake wrote on May 10th, 2010 11:28pm

Dregen wrote on May 7th, 2010 at 10:03pm :
I still cannot get over how awesome your mp3 is. Did you just come up with that on the spot one day and decide to record it?

Haha, thanks, dude. That's almost exactly what happened. I keep on trying to think of stuff to add to it, because it's pretty repetitive as is. Just the same part repeated like four times. But I can't come up with anything =/ I've written some other mellow acoustic stuff that I hope to record soon though, and I'll definitely be putting it up on here if that interests you.

chokmool wrote on Dec 6th, 2009 7:11am

I don't want to drag this out on the thread about playing fast, but I liked your post. You're 16, I'm 50. Like it or not, your perspective will change as you get older. As human beings, we all have limitations. You're immortal now, and I understand what you're thinking. I thought much the same as you do at your age. For now, keep believing you can do anything. I was not trying to discourage anyone, from trying to do anything. You're pretty good at analyzing things for your age, keep sharp.

GodofCheesecake wrote on Nov 17th, 2009 2:21am

Thanks a lot for the link and the comment, dude. Both are very much appreciated :D

guitar_freak91 wrote on Oct 25th, 2009 10:54pm

new btbam only leaked because people recieved their preorders early. i got mine the day after i made the tab lol. so yes, i have been listening to BTBAM in their 5.1 dolby digital surround sound version of the album =D

the_burning_one wrote on Aug 17th, 2009 9:03am

hey man check out the song Faster than the Night. its kinda like Gone in a Moment, but it varys and moves around alot.

Hultan wrote on May 13th, 2009 5:04am

Do you know who Dregen is?
It's one of Sweden's most famous rock guitarists, and he is so far from being "straight edge" that it's a miracle he's alive :D You should check him out.
Just thought it was funny that you're named Dregen and plays guitar.

guitar_freak91 wrote on Jan 16th, 2009 8:28pm

hey man thanks for the rating/comment on my Selkies tab

its not perfect, especially not in that really really faced paced death metal part with all the palm muting. that was a tough riff to figure out. i had to slow down the instrumental version of the song to even ATTEMPT that part lol.

thanks for the input though, its greatly appreciated =)