Doonan's Profile Comments

KTFM wrote on Jun 5th, 2011 3:12pm

Cheers, mate! Yeah, we've looked at applying for touring grants, but it's probably looking more like a down-the-road thing because we've got so much on our plates at the moment... Daunting stuff...
Anyway, cheers for the link, might come in handy!!

Unitc wrote on Apr 23rd, 2011 6:40am

Doonan wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 12:32am :
dont have much gear. whenever i buy something i usually check it out in any store on the coast, then catch train to brisbane and buy it at allans music, as its usually a lot cheaper. guitarworld is easily the most overpriced place on the coast. theres also a guitar show in brisbane each year around the end of may that has a bunch of cheaper gear. are you from the coast?

I found that Billy Hyde/Allans Music is kinda expensive, so I looked online and found a few really super cheap stores!
search: Shire music, Kosmic, and Musicians Universe.
Shipping for a guitar would only cost 20-40 bucks and it's still insanely cheaper.

Unitc wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 7:14am

Hey, I was just looking through UG and I recognised that your from the Gold Coast.
And I'm just wondering, where do you buy your gear?

Tentonics wrote on Mar 13th, 2011 2:38pm

Doonan wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 at 2:29pm :
you seem like a really cool person. and i like your profile

Thanks, you too!

james4 wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 5:30pm

Doonan wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 at 10:00am :
dunno if youve ever noticed but the white writing in your sig is barely readable on ug classic lol. and a side note, nice songs

haha, I actually hadn't realized. I've been using ug black since I joined and kinda forgot classic even existed :p

and thanks about the songs :)

dsss guitars wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 8:31pm

Doonan wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:43am :
haha hello from the weather ravaged australia

Yea you sure got it tough down under. hope you and yours are safe and well.

dsss guitars wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 7:59am

hello from Scotland on the other side of earth

ibrahimasood wrote on Sep 5th, 2010 3:03pm

lego bass

that guy again wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 2:56pm

has anyone seen the one where the dude lives in space and is a clone and finds out and i cant remmeber what its called

You're thinking of the movie Moon bro. Just thought I'd let you know incase it's still troubling you. Excellent movie as well :D