DisarmGoliath

DisarmGoliath's Profile Comments

Spambot_2 wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 3:28pm

[quote=DisarmGoliath]Bumping this just because Ian is an ass.

I run two daisy-chained Saffire Pro40s and have no problems with any mic, dynamic or otherwise.

Go and tongue-punch a fox's fartbox, you diaper-wearing manchild.[/quote]Man, I love you so fuckin much :haha:

CaptainCanti wrote on Sep 25th, 2013 3:23am

That Ronnie Radke thread wasn't trolling.

cha33 armstrong wrote on Aug 23rd, 2013 1:28pm

DisarmGoliath wrote on Aug 23rd, 2013 at 1:55am :
Haha, well if people feel a thread is spam they can report it and mods will look at it. I mean, if I see another thread like it I will probably give her a warning but I don't want to target somebody just because people find them annoying - that's not allowed, and wouldn't set a good example of moderation on here. I can only warn or ban people for valid reasons, and at the moment she's not really breaking the rules other than being a bit spammy with that thread, but occasional joking about is not something warned for in The Pit as much as in other forums, if it isn't the only thing the person does with their account.
i dont want her banned just to not have the 'new thread' button

cha33 armstrong wrote on Aug 22nd, 2013 3:46pm

Is there a way you can stop her from making threads shes pissing everyone off

Isakale wrote on Apr 6th, 2013 6:59am

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Ippon wrote on Dec 13th, 2012 2:28am

DisarmGoliath wrote on Dec 11th, 2012 at 11:10pm :
Hey cheers for the add, and the comment accompanying it! Nice track on here, and I'm also insanely jealous that you have a TriAmp MkII - I'm a H&K fan, and play a Switchblade live.

It probably won't be long until you get some endorsements! Love your original stuff!

:cheers:

oneblackened wrote on Sep 1st, 2012 8:41pm

DisarmGoliath wrote on Sep 1st, 2012 at 1:22pm :
You may disagree, but believe me the regulars (in particular, the ones who contributed) check it often enough. Obviously you're not in trouble for creating the thread, if you were thinking that way, or you'd have received a warning - we just like to keep the forum free of repeat threads that could be lumped together in one sticky thread.

If you don't get an answer to a question there though - try sending a PM to some of the regular users in the thread and I'm sure some will get back to you with their thoughts

Believe me, I know when I'm in trouble, this is not one of those times :p:

...in other news, I really wish I had firewire. God damn.

oneblackened wrote on Sep 1st, 2012 7:19pm

No offense, man, but the interface sticky is something people hardly, if ever, look at.

HeretiK538 wrote on Jun 17th, 2012 11:08am

DisarmGoliath wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 12:25am :
We used to play The Shed too but that started to draw smaller and smaller crowds so not sure if they're still open at the moment (shame though, I loved the place!).

Do you know of any good venues around Leicester we could have a look at? Only place I know in Leicester is the Redeemer club, and when we played there last it was during the really bad snow that Jan/Feb so the support band didn't turn up and we played to a pretty small crowd of the die hard clubbers that braved the cold haha.

Totally missed your message, sorry -_-

There's The Shed, which is still open, and another fairly small venue called Lock42 (The Fury are playing there in July!) You mentioned Redeemer already. There's a place called Firebug that I'm pretty sure hosts bands, and I also hear tales of a pub called The Musician that has bands a lot, but I've never seen any evidence to prove that it exists. Humm...

Hound-Dog666 wrote on Apr 18th, 2012 4:01pm

thank you for answering my questionnaire.

theogonia777 wrote on Apr 16th, 2012 7:18pm

Congrats on the promotion today. :cheers:

HeretiK538 wrote on Mar 13th, 2012 11:08pm

Absolutely love your music! You do gigs in Birmingham and Wolverhampton - You reckon there's any chance of playing Leicester? I'd kill to see you guys!

FireHawk wrote on Feb 28th, 2012 4:41am

thanks for the samples brah

LostLegion wrote on Nov 27th, 2011 3:22pm

DisarmGoliath wrote on Nov 27th, 2011 at 12:35pm :
Ah, that's a good memory you've got! Wish I could remember all the band names I see haha. Would that be the AC/DC issue from a while back (think it was early this year, but may have been end of last year?).

Dunno if you liked what you heard or not, but if you have a moment it would be cool if you checked out our new track 'Embrace The Abyss' on facebook/reverbnation, as it's a step in a slightly different direction and a taster of our upcoming album we produced ourselves as we've never been completely happy with the recording quality on our last few releases.

If it really wasn't your thing anyway, no problem but thanks for showing us that the Metal Hammer CD helped us get our name out there a little bit more

Yeah, it was the AC DC tribute issue and I think it was last year when it was released. And, yeah, your band are good enough so I'll check you's out ;)

LostLegion wrote on Nov 27th, 2011 12:08pm

DisarmGoliath wrote on Nov 27th, 2011 at 10:25am :
Yeah, I'm one of the guitarists - I'm surprised someone else on here recognised the name though How did you hear of us?

I remember you were on one of the CD's that were in one of the Metal Hammer magazines.

LostLegion wrote on Nov 26th, 2011 11:27pm

Isn't there a band called Disarm Goliath?

TechnicolorType wrote on Oct 21st, 2011 6:29am

DisarmGoliath wrote on Oct 21st, 2011 at 12:16am :
Ah right, well if you ever feel like being a regular there again you'll be surprised at the number of new regulars I think anyway lol.

Good stuff, I recently tidied up my desk with my Mac and all other musical computery things if that is anything similar... I actually have space to lean on the desk now :P Do you teach yourself your instruments etc. now or do you have a teacher/learn in school btw (random)? Might have to get your opinion on a song/mix soon ahead of my band's new album, though I'm not that sure it's your kinda thing!
bleh. I'll PM you because I talk way more than this comment box can handle.

TechnicolorType wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 8:39pm

DisarmGoliath wrote on Oct 19th, 2011 at 2:36pm :
Glad to hear it! It's a pity you no longer hang around the Recordings forum though Are you still too busy/short of time for much music these days or have you got things in order to have more music time?
yeah. but oh well. xD Maybe I'll go back there in like 5 years. :]

I don't get much done, but recently I started working on finishing some different things and it's going well.
I didn't have access to the musicalzcomputer for like half a year so it's been a little while

TechnicolorType wrote on Oct 18th, 2011 9:09pm

Alive and well. :]

Odirunn wrote on Sep 28th, 2011 6:43am

Thanks, man. I figured you were busy, haha. I hope you feel better soon, flu is such an inconvenience!

Oh, and here's the final mix/master if you wanna check it http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16210823/Myth%20-%20Signal s%203.mp3 ! Hopefully proper bass added the mids that were lacking! Probably my fav bass tone I've done yet, haha

1 2 3 read next