DiminishedFifth

DiminishedFifth's Profile Comments

Maru717 wrote on Mar 8th, 2012 5:41am

Hey, Im Maru, i remember reading on a thread once about the AP Music Theory exam, and i think you wrote on it. Im thinking about taking it but im not entirely sure. My teacher says his class is way harder than the actual exam -i havent done exceptionally well in the class, but not bad either. So i was hoping you could tell me how hard did you think it was...and hopefully some insight. Thanks!

strat0blaster wrote on Nov 27th, 2011 11:43am

DiminishedFifth wrote on Nov 26th, 2011 at 11:58pm :
Ay, if you ever wanna talk some J-rock... hit me up! I used to be the self-proclaimed "King of J-rock" in my area because I knew more than anyone else I talked to. At one point I had a list of like... 124 bands I downloaded. Twas a good time...
Respect. For sure. I looked up the bands you suggested, and they're righteous. Actually found another - Nightmare, which I really dig.

Xiaoxi wrote on Oct 11th, 2011 11:28pm

Just gonna paste it since everyone's dying to know...

You can thank our MT buddies Portuguese_Boy and z4twenny. Who knew they're actually scumbags who just harbor hate? I ain't gonna put up with their unprovoked attacks on me.

But ain't a thing....I'm still here.... loool

Xiaoxi wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 11:48pm

DiminishedFifth wrote on Oct 4th, 2011 at 5:19pm :
I feel like I need to tell you...

You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters
That never lasts!

seeneyj wrote on Oct 4th, 2011 12:50pm

DiminishedFifth wrote on Oct 2nd, 2011 at 9:36am :
I have to ask... would you feel like a douche if someone genuinely did have a seizure because of your avi?

lol nope
I'd want them to send me a video of their seizure though. ^-^

guitargrl1013 wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 2:43am

hey man. wat up is?!

guitargrl1013 wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 12:43am

hey

BlueAltitudes wrote on Jul 8th, 2011 9:34am

DiminishedFifth wrote on Jul 7th, 2011 at 11:11pm :
I'm pretty much the opposite man! I have a bit of trouble getting ideas, but no trouble developing them

How's your theory? That will help a lot with theme development and rearranging certain sections to make it more interesting.

Lol, a lot of people tell me the same thing when it comes to making ideas :haha.

Hmm, my theory is decent but I wouldn't call it great. I'm a music major at my university and so I've been learning theory over the past 1 and half to two years. To be honest with you I tend to not really think of theory much when I compose. Do you?

BlueAltitudes wrote on Jul 7th, 2011 11:35am

Hey man, I'm really digging your music/arrangements/compositions! I'm a bit of a composer myself but I have trouble finishing stuff and developing ideas at times. I have not trouble coming up with ideas most of the time though. You have any advice?

baby41love wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 6:01pm

Hello with love,

How is every thing with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me through my e-mail (faith4turelove@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me ok.

Please write me here (faith4turelove@yahoo.com)

Note: My native language is English so i will appreciate you writing to me in English.

Sincerely
Miss faith.

frankv wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 8:11am

Delectable... New word learned. :D

You know, ever since I was little, it's been a dream to contribute to UG City's skyline. With a lot of hard work, YOU can do ANYTHING!

Sepuloren wrote on Jun 22nd, 2011 1:38am

hey nick how have you been? haven't been able to get msn to work in forever, still writing new stuff?

Xiaoxi wrote on May 26th, 2011 6:04am

Most people live off campus. You'd save 10s of 1000's of dollars, no joke!

Yep, film scoring is tough (so is composition). I actually just finished my first semester of FS and learned a lot about film specifics and technologies. Starting this semester I will be able to score real time cues with studio sessions. You can see a little introductory cue I did on my profile though.

Xiaoxi wrote on May 23rd, 2011 8:29am

Sounds good. Are you doing on campus housing or off campus apt?

I dual major in classical composition and film scoring, minor in conducting. Love all of them!

Xiaoxi wrote on May 19th, 2011 5:36am

Sure thing! I'll be here until August, which is when the summer semester ends, and I'll have a month break in MD. So if you're up here before that, we can meet up. If not, we can just wait until fall 11 starts.

Xiaoxi wrote on May 18th, 2011 10:39pm

Congrats! You'll quickly find that everyone goes by semester here instead of year because it's all giant clusterf*ck :P

I'm gonna be attending the summer semester, which will be my 7th. 3 more to go!

Silent Saint wrote on May 7th, 2011 4:45am

Thanks for accepting the add. Your music is really epic. :) Keep up the good work

whalepudding wrote on Apr 29th, 2011 12:37pm

Cheers for the add :cheers: How's that proper recorded EP of yours going, will I be able to hear it at some point in the near future?

KnownUnknown wrote on Mar 5th, 2011 12:07am

DiminishedFifth wrote on Jan 25th, 2011 at 10:08pm :
So... I couldn't help but notice you listening to my songs ;D
You like them?

Haha a little late to answer but yeah man, no lie at least twice a month I view your profile like a creeper to hear your tunes :D

Faded Grey wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 9:59pm

Hey bro, how's all been?

I saw that you're keen on taking some Muay Thai. Gotta say, that's pretty awesome haha. Great martial art there.

1 2 3 4 5 6 read next