Deplorable's Profile Comments

grace2444 wrote on Oct 20th, 2015 6:07pm

Hello Dear,
my name is miss grace i want to be your good
send me your
email at my private box
( )
so i will give you my picture,
Yours grace.

jthm_guitarist wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 10:29am

Dude badass forum avatar, Homestuck is intense right now huh!

rushpython wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 1:42am

drone metal fan?

MarkWakefield wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 5:40pm

Wow what a greeting. Im just another kid adding randoms, got a problem, dont accept, but if you do dont go crapping on my wall just leave it

M Rebellion wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 7:10pm

Reporting for duty Sir!
Seem to remember seeing you around transformice, correct?

TheSPillow wrote on Dec 24th, 2010 4:58am

I just got Boris' album Amplifier Worship, and the first thing I realized was that the art was your avatar. :haha: Anyways, five on Boris!

we_built_a_tree wrote on Dec 1st, 2010 12:42am

Deplorable wrote on Nov 30th, 2010 at 3:07pm :
5 days left now darl.

And yes, I am disappoint.

Sun Down/Sun Rise is essential, as is Lifeline, the Eluvium split is also pretty awesome, but if you get Sun Down/Sun Rise I'll forgive you :3
Ah, that's good news, so soon.

My bad, I'm actually a tart for Sun Down/Sun Rise, too; just forgot that it came out after Conqueror! I'll probably get the Eluvium split next if I get around to downloading anything Jesu-related.

NotFromANUS wrote on Nov 14th, 2010 2:30am

Deplorable wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 8:56pm :
I definitely don't blame Nelsean or whathisface for my ban (I know you weren't talking about me specifically), and in hindsight (oh, what a wonderful thing), I was being a massive dick, so a ban was well called for.

I just found this message. I don't know what to say. Good night and good luck.

Contraband wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 8:32am

The only reason I don't recommend that one is because a) it wasn't recommended to me as essential and b) I haven't heard it myself yet (though will, being a fan of everything else), and so can't provide any sort of perspective on the music.

Personally, I think Within the Realm of a Dying Sun is the best album. Close at hand are Aion (great medieval vibe on that) and Serpent's Egg (fairly organic sound). The self-titled should come to be in favor with anyone who enjoys post-punk with a personal gothic character to it. Much in the same way Bathory fans should enjoy the self-titled, even though the most mature ideas are located on Blood, Fire, Death. Spleen and Ideal never really hit, though I find that its mood isn't really synonymous with mine. I'm sure it'll open itself up though. Into the Labyrinth has some great tracks, but as an album doesn't fare as well as the other ones.

Hope that helped.

Cheers :)

Contraband wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 8:28am

Sorry, didn't see your comment till now. ;)

Regarding the second Jesu album (and other Jesu as far as I know), some on ANUS like it (as opposed to some who love the first album). At least from what linfield told me. So apparently Broadrick isn't hipster, no matter what he touches. I even appreciated the ideas in Techno Animal (Brotherhood of the Bomb at least).

Again, I liked the Silver EP, especially the title track. But, it's a little saccharine in comparison to Godflesh, so I'd be lying if I said I wanted something softer (but again, that's not also a bad thing as long as you play up to your aesthetic).

As for DCD, you should get everything up until and including Into the Labyrinth as well as in particular, the live album Toward the Within. That's basically all of their material except for the last album, Spiritchaser.

we_built_a_tree wrote on Nov 8th, 2010 4:33pm

Deplorable wrote on Nov 8th, 2010 at 10:14am :
Though I know you're referring mainly to webb with this post, I'd like to mention that I am doing a few of these and PMing them to Jon.

So nyah.
In fact, I was referring to both of you. Don't you dare accuse me of favouritism, boy.

I will not have your suspicion any longer. I WILL NOT HAVE IT!

severed-metal wrote on Nov 7th, 2010 1:49am

Deplorable wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 at 5:35pm :
I'll thief your ass any time handsome

But srsly, excellent, I have a few in mind, so I'll PM them too you sometime.

and search in the last place you left it.

severed-metal wrote on Nov 7th, 2010 1:23am

Deplorable wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 at 5:20pm :

I kid, I kid, but I'm kind of busy looking for my calculator at the moment, but I may write on midweek, or perhaps the week after, or perhaps even when I am unbanned

Well, hopefully we'll still be running by then. I'll keep doing them until webb gets back, OR we run out of submissions.

severed-metal wrote on Nov 7th, 2010 1:08am

Deplorable wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 at 4:17pm :
Yes. Yes we should do other genres in the Metal Forum Recommends.

We are going to olololol

So you gonna write something too or what? :p:

severed-metal wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 4:55am

Deplorable wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 8:47pm :
Yes he does piss me off, but I don't mind.

And yes, noone should be a mod, we're all far too silly.

AND I believe if you look through either blumpkin or metal forum recommends you wil find a post of proggy saying he will take over MFR.

You don't mind that he pisses you off?

I think that is THE most passive thing I've ever heard anyone say. :haha:

I think the forum really needs to settle down a bit, myself included. We just seem like a bunch of spammers, and we're showing the newer members to spam as well, and then this whole re-occurring cycle, and etc, etc..

At first I thought you meant Modern Rock Forum :p:

But Proggy says a lot of things. Seriously, have you ever talked with the guy on msn or something?

Yap yap yap, at least it's interesting though.

Nelsean wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 4:52am

Deplorable wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 7:58pm :
Damn, it seems like I'm the only person who agrees with my ban

Lol. Ur cool dude, just need to watch out n be a little cooler with our more newer users, even if they can be a tad annoying.

severed-metal wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 4:42am

Deplorable wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 8:27pm :
Too true, he's quite an enigma, but also, quite an awesome UGer whose presence adds a lot to the forum (even if I don't agree with him much).

Also, progbass would be a good mod, but I think deady would be better.

I wouldn't go that far. He does piss off everybody. But still, entertaining...At least he's promoting some sort of discussion. Although, even if someone doesn't promote discussion, it's good they at least bump threads.

I agree with the mods now on the case of the "No one's anywhere mature enough to even be considered mod"

severed-metal wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 4:15am

Deplorable wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 7:30pm :
I'm studyin' like a beast man, don't worry.

I agree with most of it, like the fact I deserved a ban, I DON'T agree with his thoughts on having a very fascist moderation system, but that's not what I was talking about.

:haha: I think he's just joking. :p:

It's very difficult to tell with him sometimes!

severed-metal wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 2:56am

Deplorable wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 6:53pm :
Yes, I am a massive tool, NFA is quite right.

Stop lurking the forums. Go do things in real life whilst you still have the chance!

Also, are you referring to his most recent post in Blumpkin? Because I actually didn't read it.

jibran wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 1:51am

Deplorable wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 at 10:25am :
Just in case you didn't realise my man, I'm only gone for 30 days.

Poor webb ;_;