Death_switch

Death_switch's Profile Comments

mitythor666 wrote on Sep 10th, 2012 9:30am

Cannot wait for the next season of Community...
TROY AND ABED IN THE MOOOOORNING lololol

mercy2012 wrote on Aug 29th, 2012 5:43pm

NICE TO MEET YOU.
my name is mercy.here is my privet e-mail'(mercy_hassan22@yahoo.in)
i will like to know you more. so that i can send you my picture and my detail's for you to know me more so I am waiting for your mail to my email address below. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ( mercy_hassan22@yahoo.in )

BoyLilikoi wrote on Aug 7th, 2012 6:41pm

Hey I've created the FF League. Go to yahoo and create an account if you dont' have one. Go to sports-fantasy-search for league
The leage name is: UG Fantasy Football League
Password is: thepit

I look forward to seeing ya in there!

shery~ wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 11:25am

You can participate with us in toptitleweb
And solicit opinions on the relevant subject areas of romance and happiness, is also all about women's makeup and hair and skin, we hope your stay with us at the following link

Don_Humpador wrote on Feb 6th, 2012 7:40pm

lol patriots

rose_thefirst wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 1:06pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

http://www.lovers-blog.com & http://www.heartsblog.com

sam b wrote on Jun 9th, 2011 7:47am

sam b wrote on Jun 9th, 2011 7:47am

I see it's gone :haha

sam b wrote on Jun 8th, 2011 10:43pm

Whatever. In theory carmel should close that thread too, but we'll see :p

sam b wrote on Jun 7th, 2011 5:15pm

New thread will be made once the fixtures are released next Friday (17th :))

Cal UK wrote on Apr 10th, 2011 11:00pm

Yeah it's crazy lately, last year we used to get tickets for the wednesday (they have a dreadful cheap school disco night EVERY WEEK that's always packed but entertaining) from Bowery at about half 9, now it sells out by the Sunday before :eek:

you mentioned in the fashion thread about Nazi uniform, about three weeks ago on Friday there was a couple dressed as SS officers there :haha: such a strange/amazing/wrong place.

agreed on the memory front, it can't be taken sober but neither too drunk. I know people who've had blowjobs in the smoking area, and full on sex in the disabled toilet. you need your wits about you in that place!

Cal UK wrote on Apr 8th, 2011 8:35am

:haha: the stairs are absolutely lethal, I have no idea how they're legal.

my tipple of choice is a bit of gin beforehand (Morrison's best), then a couple of quads before 12 (for cheapness), then I'm very drunk but I have only really had 4 pints (in twenty minutes admittedly) so I'm not hungover :) got mad Corp skillz bro :p

you from Sheffield originally? I saw you mention some other pubs to Ed Hunter as I stalked his profile.

Cal UK wrote on Apr 8th, 2011 12:15am

Hell yeah man!

Gibson_SG_uzr55 wrote on Apr 1st, 2011 3:14am

:cheers:

Ed Hunter wrote on Mar 14th, 2011 9:53pm

Death_switch wrote on Mar 14th, 2011 at 7:58pm :
Haha you wouldn't catch me in the Swim Inn. When I'm in Sheffield I like to class it up and go to funky pubs like the Wick at Both Ends or the Old Number Seven.

If you see a guy walking down West Street in a top hat and monocle though say hi!

The Swim Inn is only worth a look on the offchance that they might have some decent, reasonably priced ale there. Otherwise, it's a bit manky, aye.

Ed Hunter wrote on Mar 13th, 2011 3:16pm

Yes sir, the Swim Inn in Sheffield. I would've replied in the thread but Denmark decided to rape the shit out of my computer. You never know, you may see some Ed Hunter Home Brew in some Sheffield pubs soon ha.

Blue_Strat_06 wrote on Feb 25th, 2011 6:10pm

Is that a KC Matt Cassel avatar?

...i wish to friend you now

Korzack wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 4:34pm

Death_switch wrote on Dec 12th, 2009 at 11:55pm :
Hey Korzack it has been arranged so we are team mates in the next BATracer series. If you're still interested then check the group for details and join my team

I gave my guy the charisma characteristic so you can choose something a bit sexier if you want to be better in races however in my last series I found testing without it is VERY annoying.

Hey, fella. I'm sorry I didn't join in with you - I don't play BATracer any more apart from the UG games, but always time looking for the new one so badly off so I always miss the cut. Good thinking about Charisma, though - Thinker has a similar effect, and for some reason, if flying solo, it helps as well. How's that game going, anyways? Apologies again.

maggot9779 wrote on Nov 6th, 2009 11:16am

Death_switch wrote on Nov 5th, 2009 at 5:21pm :
Join forces with me in the new BATracer game

Join Team Fast!