DeaThrash

DeaThrash's Profile Comments

gothfayeri wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 8:12am

Hey man, Thanks for accepting the request.. btw, i just left a comment one of your MP3 and nice to meet you here...

candyflipper7 wrote on Apr 27th, 2013 12:08am

Thanks for adding me Dea. Have a killer weekend!

kimberlydawn wrote on Feb 24th, 2013 2:00pm

DeaThrash wrote on Feb 21st, 2013 at 2:25am :
Cray wild =D
It's Kimberly, huh? How's you?

I'm alright! Eating breakfast aka pancakes. How about yourself? :D

kimberlydawn wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 5:25pm

How wild :D

ShevanelFlip wrote on May 3rd, 2012 6:38pm

We need you here!

Join us for discussion and action.

ePOWsa wrote on May 2nd, 2012 5:54pm

DeaThrash wrote on May 1st, 2012 at 6:59pm :
Oh wow, that's a loooong time. What year are you in now? =O
I am actually in an extended college and I'm done in about a month or so.
Then I'll work and hopefully start somewhere next year in university.

Yeah, it is a long time. ahaha I just finished my first year. So I have at least three more to go. Whats your major?

ePOWsa wrote on Apr 30th, 2012 7:43pm

DeaThrash wrote on Apr 21st, 2012 at 9:57am :
Whoa =O That's amazing! Congrats to you ^^
Oh wow =/ That's rough, I hope you're better now though.
How many years do you have in college?

Well, four to get my undergrad. Then depending on where I want to go from there anywhere from two to six years beyond that.
How long do you have?

ePOWsa wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 3:51am

DeaThrash wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 8:40pm :
Oh hey Amanda!
I'm good, started college and might getting a job soon =)
How have you been?

Not too bad. Almost done with my second semester of college! I can't believe it.
I was actually quite sick though last week. Actually landed myself in the hospital.

craig-sansum wrote on Apr 14th, 2012 12:32pm

lol dante

ePOWsa wrote on Mar 21st, 2012 5:26pm

Hey Dante!
Hows it going?

Avrill wrote on Mar 16th, 2012 12:20pm

bad times, bad times... sad times too
I'd say enjoy your young life as much as possible, once you get a job its over xD
didn't study enough I guess, I seriously don't know how people can study for hours.. it's still a mystery to me
it said I wasn't 'authorized' to install it.. like wtf, it's MY computer, I should be able to do what I want with it, and it certainly shouldn't be able to tell me what I can and can't do
mjah I guess, but you can walk around without speaking the local language too :p
no msn messenger loads and it makes my pc slow, and I can't even use it ^^
Garageband doesn't have the features that audacity has, just copy cut and paste
just saying that would be weird you know...

Avrill wrote on Feb 19th, 2012 6:57pm

and you don't find any?
I failed for German and passed the French exam... speaking about irony ^^
I wanted a mac just for Garageband haha xD
yeah I noticed that, it always suggests Swedish bands lol
I tried connecting a printer from 2005 on a windows 7 pc.. impossible. That's what sucks about it, it's not compatible with anything from before a certain year
it does bug me 'cause it doesn't work and it loads everytime I start the computer
I didn't say I did the mastering with it, I just do the editing of one track and then I copy it to Garageband
you can't learn a language at school, for example, you can learn the grammar and stuff, but you can't learn how to speak like a native speaker
wanting it is a good start, imagine achieving something without wanting it

Avrill wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 4:16pm

you know what they say, when you don't look, you won't find xD (which is total crap)
Well, I don't like it.
It was obligatory at school, but I chose it as a language to study ^^ next to German and Dutch (to get more chance to get a job and such)
Garageband doesn't work on Windows. And some software such as Spotify and iTunes work way better on mac. Plus, Vista sucks. and so does windows 7. It's evil too, my pc blocks all Apple software and won't let me remove msn messenger...
Nah, it's not useful anyway 'cause I can't install it on my pc in the attic (where I record), because it doesn't have internet. Hey, audacity is pretty good for being freeware.
The most important things you don't learn at school.
When I was little, I wanted to e a doctor. I also wanted to look like Shania Twain. That's not going to happen either XD

Liver&Onions wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 9:22pm

DeaThrash wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 9:17am :
I'm pretty good thanks ^^
Whatcha doin'?

playing guitar :) hbu?

Avrill wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 7:26pm

an office job is just so f***ing boring... I've done it for one month and I'm hoping to never do it again... I'd rather work in a shop or something
well yeah... no one wants to be old, right?
I guess that will have to be something with music then
I've had french since primary school, and I still have in higher education :-|
Wow. You're the first person I've ever heard saying that.
Cubase is just too complicated. When you click a button, a new screen comes up. Scary xD Garageband is clear and has good features (when you find them), it's just not so handy to edit the track itself, and for that I use audacity
finding something out comes more from yourself, and studying is about someone telling you that you need to know it... (after all, I'm still a teenager, don't like anyone telling me what to do xD) and it's not like I'm doing medicine or something

Liver&Onions wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 1:21am

DeaThrash wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 at 11:46pm :
Oh that's awesome ^^ I love playing acoustic guitar =P Don't know if that qualifies for the genre though =P
So hows life treating you?

its okay i guess. hbu? :)

Liver&Onions wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 9:26pm

DeaThrash wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 at 11:09am :
Oh, well that's still good ^^
So what genres interest you most? =P

i love acoustic the most:)

Avrill wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 2:49pm

they're usually about me ending up doing a boring office job, or getting old, or dying without having accomplished anything significant
the only difference is that I was stupid enough to study it xD
once you have a mac, you'll wonder why the hell you ever used a windows pc. it's fast, reliable and has great graphics
hm.. looked it up and imo it looks a lot like Cubase, which I already have but can't work with xD plus, it's $60 for the basic package
I remember what I want as in what I find interesting.. and when it's necessary to remember, I'll find out soon enough

Avrill wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 9:31am

because then you start thinking 'what do I do now?' and then I usually see some really bad visions of the future xD and my mom also helped by telling me constantly that I'm good for nothing (not in that words of course)
well I certainly know what I do not want to do. French. I hate it.
that looks like something to do for me
err.. Garageband xD got to find another way to do it though, 'cause I first record everything with Kristal and then I export every track separately to import it in Garageband. You don't happen to know good (free) software for Windows?
well in that case I might consider it
I've always hated studying... I only remember what I want to remember anyway

Liver&Onions wrote on Jan 23rd, 2012 11:00pm

DeaThrash wrote on Jan 23rd, 2012 at 10:53pm :
So what do you like to do? =3

well its kinda obvious i like to play guitar so ill tell you that i love to write music:)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next