Dan_5893

Dan_5893's Profile Comments

frankv wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 12:22pm

Hey Dan! This is a reminder for your mixtape. Hope you manage to throw something cool together.

jossy~ wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 3:27pm

You can participate with us in toptitleweb
And solicit opinions on the relevant subject areas of romance and happiness, is also all about women's makeup and hair and skin, we hope your stay with us at the following link

NakedInTheRain wrote on Jul 15th, 2011 1:04pm

yo dude, saw your post in that changing strings thread, you can get bulk ernie balls for fucking cheap from strings and beyond. http://www.stringsandbeyond.com/ernieball.html

plus use the coupon code 'jesus christ' at checkout. 5% off all orders over $50. i bought 20 packs last time i ordered. freaking sweet :D.

dsss guitars wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 7:30pm

Dan_5893 wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 at 7:29pm :
I've always been here haha, did you have a good christmas?

Yea man, hope you had a blinder too

dsss guitars wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 7:27pm

Hey Dan.....back again..........nice.

ICOG wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 1:03pm

Dan_5893 wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 at 8:43pm :
Thanks for giving it a listen mate + thanks for the feedback, I redid the mix not long after I put it up, I'd noticed a few things that I didn't quite like, and some clipping and stuff here and there.

So yeah, I'm uploading that now. If you wouldn't mind giving the new version a quick listen that'd be awesome. You make a pretty good human vuvuzela too :

Awesome. All done. What equipment did you use to record and what program did you use for the drums? I've tried recording some stuff myself which hasn't worked out too well.
Oh, and the vuvuzela is a specialty :)

NakedInTheRain wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 9:00am

Dan_5893 wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 at 1:48am :
NOOO

Wait. Does your home phone have a 9V adaptor? Ours does and its tip positive.
Dunno, I'll check. But I don't think mum'll be too happy about me unplugging the phone to power my guitar pedals. :p:

NakedInTheRain wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 8:16am

Dan_5893 wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 at 1:05am :
MoTP Nao fool

I need to hear this Molten MIDI thing in action, sounds so epic.
Ahh dude, I need to get a jumper cable for it because it's tip positive, and i'm using my fuel tank jr to power it....so it'll probably be another week and a half before the jumper cable gets here. :cry:

Chylyn wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 12:53pm

Pink Floyd <3

NakedInTheRain wrote on Jul 30th, 2010 7:39am

Yeah that's basically why I'm playing Blackout, so I can do the cool siren thing. And make all the girls' panties fly off. I could do Plug in Baby, but I don't know about my voice and that amount of intensity. :P

And yeah I really agree, a lot of people think the FF is a one-trick pony, and I admit I was one of those people once. I've got a pretty decent clone of a FF, but I wanted to get the proper one :p. But yeah once you figure out how to tame it, it's a fucking sweet pedal. :haha:

ICOG wrote on Jul 30th, 2010 3:15am

Actually I didn't even know there was one in Cannington. I normally go to the Osborne Park store. :P

ICOG wrote on Jul 28th, 2010 3:26pm

Dan_5893 wrote on Jul 28th, 2010 at 7:14pm :
Yeah, seems like a decent reason :P where bouts in Perth?

I'm near Mt Lawley, north of the city. You said you were down in Joondalup?

NakedInTheRain wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 9:33pm

TSCHEWWW TSCHEWWWW TSCHEWWWW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I'll be making those noises soon with my fuzz factory soon to come in the mail. Lucky bastard, already got yours. :p:

weeeeeeeeeee

Duffman123 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 2:25pm

I posted a spam/joke thread. Many others of the same were posted by I was already on a warning so I got banned.
I'm gonna miss the Muse thread, more so since I'm seeing them in a month. I'l be lurking though.
You are seeing them soon aren't you? Hopefully we will both get to see that massive UFO

Duffman123 wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 9:56pm

Got the same amp as you :)
I love using the USA 90's amp model for Muse covers