Dædalus

Dædalus's Profile Comments

hriday_hazarika wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 4:47am

Dædalus wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 at 10:13am :
Yea school sucks lol. Sounds good man. We actually just started playing shows again since the summer. We booked 4 shows for December, played the first one last saturday. We haven't been able to play shows because one of the guitar players now goes to school in Chicago, and we've been trying to have a friend learn the parts in the meantime. We were very fortunate to be able to find shows to book though. It's been an exciting month and should only get better

Sounds cool. Wish I could catch you guys live, lol.

hriday_hazarika wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 3:46am

Dædalus wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 at 3:29am :
Sorry dude, been super busy with school so I'm hardly on the forums. But I'm glad you dig the new release man! Like I said, gear and shit is so expensive so it's totally understandable. It took me a while to acquire the few things I have. And yea I wouldn't mind laying down some bass parts for you if you need the help. Don't hesitate to ask me. And the track you linked to me is awesome, really airy sounding. That remix you put up is awesome!

Don't worry, it's cool. I just finished my exams a few days back, so I wasn't online much either, heh.

And thanks, I'll definitely ask you for some bass tracks. Glad you liked the new stuff. :)

Have you guys been playing shows to support your new release?

hriday_hazarika wrote on Nov 3rd, 2011 11:14am

Yo, Edwin, new song by me! What do you think of it?

http://soundcloud.com/the_hriday/a-short-trip-to-t he-endorphin-chamber

hriday_hazarika wrote on Oct 26th, 2011 7:11am

Dædalus wrote on Oct 26th, 2011 at 11:41am :
Thanks for the bday wishes! I appreciate it

And you're welcome dude. Sounds great for being software, can't wait to hear future stuff as you acquire more gear and what not. Sucks how expensive it can be :/ And no need for apologies, as you can see I am quite a late replier lol. So did you grab the new EP? If so what do you think?

Yeah, I got the new EP. I really like how it's taken a more post-hardcore kinda route than the first album. "Ambition" is my favourite song off the release.

I'm gonna get a more powerful computer soon, so I'll be able to get up to more shenanigans. My current computer is pretty weak, so it becomes a real pain to produce stuff. As for gear, I'm putting it on hold now, or I'll have to live on the streets, lol. Maybe I'll ask you guys to help me out with the guitar/bass bits, haha. If you're willing, of course. :3

hriday_hazarika wrote on Oct 10th, 2011 4:26am

I see you had your birthday a few days back, so happy belated birthday! ^_^

hriday_hazarika wrote on Oct 10th, 2011 4:24am

Dædalus wrote on Oct 2nd, 2011 at 8:31pm :
Just wanted to say I really dig the music you put out. Was everything done with software instruments? Really beautiful melodies, and very cohesive/complete sounding tunes. Great job man, I hope everything goes well with the project!

Thanks a lot, man! ^_^
And yep, everything was done with software. When I get an electric guitar, I'll be able to do some heavy metuhls and some hey-this-sounds-like-a-real-guitar shit, so that'll be cool too, I hope, haha.

Sorry for replying so late. I didn't have any Internet access for a week, and so, I couldn't download the new Damascus EP on the release day, but I'm getting it now. :D