Crazymike100

Crazymike100's Profile Comments

Comments: 2026, viewing 81 - 100

Soldierofpride wrote on Feb 7th, 2010 11:40am

Hey there, I dunno if you remember me. I'm from the band formerly know as "Eden's Burning" now known as "This Day On" I'm just stoppin by to ask if you can give our newer recordings a listen. I'm pretty sure there's something new up. I forget... Feel free to let us know what you think.

fenderarmy wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 2:18am

Crazymike100 wrote on Dec 20th, 2009 at 8:33pm :
Hey, guy! Merry christmas!
Hey, dude! This doesn't tell me when I get new comments! Happy February!

Schectera666 wrote on Feb 2nd, 2010 12:23am

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 31st, 2010 at 9:32am :
Good, 'cause drugs are bad voodoo, mun.
Insanity is more fun, by far. You get those black circles under your eyes, and you start talking to yourself a lot, and when the pizza guy brings you stuff, you can pay him in cats and laugh maniacally.

Also, the jackets are nice. Long sleeves make gloves unnecessary!

Thanks.

Hmm. That sounds like way too much fun. I wouldn't even have to dress up for halloween! The only part that would suck is giving away my cat to the pizza guy; my cat happens to be almost as old as I am, and is my sibling. I don't think any amount of treats could ever buy his love back after that.. *sigh*

But hey.. who cares? I'll be crazy if I want too. :D
*sinister laugh*

But anyway, I'll stop being insane. How's life in America?

sglover34479 wrote on Feb 1st, 2010 3:48pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 31st, 2010 at 11:57pm :
Congrats! I remember back when you joined UG, and you used some funny sentence structure. Now look at you! More literate than half the people in TCC.

Did I? I saw an old comment of mine from back then not too long ago, I did talk kinda funny, but I was like, 13, maybe 14 when I joined up, every year is a lot of growth in puberty.

CbsGuitarist wrote on Feb 1st, 2010 6:13am

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 21st, 2010 at 5:37pm :
I'm in America right now, and hoping for an exchange student program to Queens. Thus, giving me a free pass home, and a free education.
Sneaky, huh?

sweet

sglover34479 wrote on Feb 1st, 2010 12:26am

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 29th, 2010 at 8:00am :
My profile views... They're... THEY'RE OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!! D;

:haha: a glorious day is it not?

I crossed 10K not long ago :cool:

Schectera666 wrote on Jan 30th, 2010 5:38pm

Hmm. Well... I promised several people I wouldn't ever touch drugs, so cocaine is out of the question. And that leaves either lots of coffee, or insanity. I'm guessing insanity, but we'll see.. Stress and I don't get along sometimes. O.o
Congrats on 9000+ profile views, by the way. :D

Crazymike100a wrote on Jan 29th, 2010 1:00pm

My profile views... They're... THEY'RE OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!! D;

Schectera666 wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 4:55pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:29pm :

So far, I've graduated from High School, got mah GED, and I'm on yeart two of college level Music, English, Psychology, Medical Terminology, Calc(Which I despise), and journalism. Yeah, my classes are all over the place, it's a mess, I sleep five minutes a night, and when I'm not studying I'm thinking about studying.

I feel like I've got a purpose. XD

God damned, boy. Those courses are all over the place. I don't know how you manage to keep track of them all, let alone get any sleep.. And I thought I was ambitious, you're putting me to shame! :P Though I'm sure with all of those diplomas you'll have no trouble finding an employer willing to pay you $30 an hour right off the top. All I can say is good luck; you probably won't need it, but it's there if you ever do. :)

Schectera666 wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 7:00pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 10:52am :

What are your plans for the future, Alex?

My plans for the future aren't very different from yours. After I finish highschool, I'd like to go to university to get my med. degree. I figured out how long it would take me to become a full-blown, registered, well educated "how does that make you feel? Here you go, lithium should fix you up!" sort of doctor. Sixteen years of -more- school after highschool to become a psychiatrist.. from there, maybe dip my toes in a bit of law, crimial profiling.. Not unlike yourself, how the mind works, and why, has always been something of interest for me. I don't plan on letting it go to waste. :)

Schectera666 wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 3:25am

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 at 6:51pm :
'Ello. I haven't heard from you in a while. How are things?

'Ello. I don't remember ever chatting with you, only reading your awesome blogs. Things are good(thanks for asking!), just finished up all of my exams for this semester, pretty sure I aced them all. Also had a few people over, jammed, pumped out a few originals and other such things. Life as a mellowdramatic teen is over, at last. My current relationship is great, drama has been staying at a minimum with friends, and school isn't stressing me out.
Now that I've told you my life story of this year, a grand total of 26 days.. I'll be a decent person and ask you the question in return. "How're you?" :D

CbsGuitarist wrote on Jan 21st, 2010 6:52pm

UR 18 HOW R U MARRIED ? I MEAN DON'T U GUYS HAVE TO BE 21 IN IRELAND ?

headburner3 wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 7:35am

JELLO ;)

arsonite wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 6:39pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 10:37pm :
So melodramatic! We're going to take you to a nice man who is going to fix you up. His name is Dr. love and he's never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Lol a cross in between Kiss and Rick Astley... niiiiceee

re-chorder wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 7:56pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 7:51pm :
Good luck on your exams! What are you planning to majour in?
I've got my mind on a degree in Music Theory or Psychology. Both would help me get a job as a music therapist, which is something Michelle turned me onto. Good benefits, you get to play music and sing without having to deal with setlists or jerk sound guys.

as per your .wav dilemma, you'll need to get a converter. Try googling 'free mp3 converter' and find something you like. Then go to Convert File, click the sound file you want converted, save, then go through UG's music addition process. Simple as
pie.

An apple pie. Easy as cake.

A vanilla cake. With frosting. Sweet as sugar.

Cane sugar, because splenda is fucking gross.

I'm thinking of majoring in English education. But I also like Biology. I dunno.

Thanks for the advice, I'll see if I can get it to work.

re-chorder wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 5:45am

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 9:35pm :
Many, many things. In fact, my twin is coming into town tomorrow, and we're spending the whole day shopping together.

How are things for you, buddy?
Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 9:35pm :

How are things for you, buddy?

Well, my finals are next week, but I have to take them early because I'm goin to visit a college. so I'm taking all of them in two days. that'll be interesting.

But oh well, I'm excited to go see the college.

Um, besides that, I dunno.
oh, I just made a recording, but its in wav and I have no Idea how to convert it to mp3 to download. any ideas?

arsonite wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 3:49am

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 at 3:19pm :
Mmmmm, have I told you about my secret hobby, collecting antiques?

That's good...cause all I'm doing now is sitting in the corner collecting dust...

re-chorder wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 5:30pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 5:24pm :
I was NOT lurking, I just didn't want anyone to notice me.

Ok. ;) Glad to be your friend.
what's goin on in your life?

True_Rock_God wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 4:50pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 4:38pm :
'Mornin' there, guy. Or afternoon. Whatever time it is wherever you are.
Lmao well its the morning now as i reply. It is 11:50 a.m. 1/16/10 to b exact O_o

TopicOfTheDay wrote on Jan 13th, 2010 11:20pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jan 13th, 2010 at 12:49pm :
:]
then I'm a happy man once more.

w00t!! glad i could cheer u up