Crazymike100

Crazymike100's Profile Comments

Comments: 2026, viewing 61 - 80

Schectera666 wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 5:23pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 at 12:22pm :
It's just not the same without a fussy old British man... :/ It's like White Collar without Neal Caffrey, or Fringe without Walter. IN other words, absowutewy tewwible. DX

Yikes. Your world is more black and white than the Conservative view on abortion. WHAT KIND OF WORLD IS THAT TO LIVE IN!? I'm going to have to steal you away to the wonderful land of Florida, where the grass is green (or yellow. It depends on how hot it is) the trees are alive, and we have iced coffee. Doesn't it sound wonderful?

But, but, what if I don't like heat? O.o
The grass is always yellow or green here too. Only 'cause it freezes too fast to lose it's colour - really sad. Sometimes the leaves stay on the trees all winter too. T.T
As for iced coffee, sure! We have some here, but drinking it usually ends in shivers. It sounds great. :)

jasminegreentea wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 6:28am

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 8:44pm :
Ouch. Gotta hate them migraines! If they sell them where you're at, get some Goody powders. They take the edge away, and their, like, legal and stuff. I keep a haggis of them in my pocket and pretend it's cocaine.

I wish I could get some good achievements for my games, nowadays I have so much school that just beating a game is an accomplishment within itself.

What got rid of my migraine was some good sleep.
I wish I could sleep all the time.
Im good.
Have ye any achievements?

geminigirl3333 wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 3:33am

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 12:07am :
it is. Someone replaced my blueberry pie with mincemeat one day, and without properly inspecting my food, I took a huge bite...
...then spat it up and screamed in an empty apartment.

eww! thats so nasty. wow i feel bad for u lol

jasminegreentea wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 5:19pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 20th, 2010 at 9:02pm :
jasminegreentea wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 10:40pm :You have quite the quirky sense of humour, I enjoy it, my names Jasmine

How are you?
I try my best to humour your quirks!
I'm Mike, but you probably already knew that. How are you?

Doing better now, yesterday I was starting a wicked migraine that was accompanied by an upset stomach. I wasn't able to sleep yesterday or the night before properly, but I got a great sleep last night and I feel good. Plus it's a day off for me today, so that makes everything better. Nothing like playvideogames all day and relaxing to make me the happiest woman in the world ^_^.
How have you been?

MrCoreyGuitarM wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 10:18am

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 6:03am :
:O
Google White Collar. It's the best show, like, ever.

Interesting :)

Honey Bunny wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 4:22am

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 1:57am :
ASDFGHJKL:!

-pokes-

QWERTYUIOP= : )

geminigirl3333 wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 1:05am

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 8:32pm :
What's your favourite kind?
I like apple. And blueberry. And pumpkin. Well... Every pie except mincemeat. I can't stand it.

cherry n apple r deffinitally my top 2. and ive never tried mince meat before... sounds disgusting. :P lol

MrCoreyGuitarM wrote on Feb 20th, 2010 3:41pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 20th, 2010 at 2:31am :
Cold, hungry, and if I put some clothes on, one of my problems would be solved.

Do you like White Collar, good sir?

White Collar? Who is it? I don't know him...

jasminegreentea wrote on Feb 20th, 2010 3:40am

You have quite the quirky sense of humour, I enjoy it, my names Jasmine

How are you?

geminigirl3333 wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 10:40pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 5:26am :
except maybe pie. Do you like pie?

i loveeeee it :D

MrCoreyGuitarM wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 1:37pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 11:26am :
how are ya?

Fine... You? :)

MrCoreyGuitarM wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 9:39am

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 at 6:28pm :
Hello, guy!

Hello Guy :D

geminigirl3333 wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 2:53am

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 at 12:27pm :
Lurking makes me feel like a ninja, and charming my way into your comment box makes me feel like James Bond. It's the most fun I can have without taking clothes off, playing an instrument, or involving other people. xD

lol. i know nothing really compare to the amazin awesomeness of lurkin :P

Schectera666 wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 10:29pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 4:33pm :
A savage to a savage is a true savage, indeed. My savage friend.

Canadian Idol? Dayum. Does it have a suitably grumpy old British fellow judging, or do you have a ring of polar bears that hold up signs 1-10? What happens if they score a penguin? Do they get their milk in a bag? Is there milk in bags up there?

L.m.f.a.o. We have some Zac-dude, I don't think he's British, and he's not AS bad as Simon, but still..
There is milk in bags, in fact, at Tim Hortons, they use cream in bags. I'd know. I had one explode on me - not fun. All the penguins laughed at me, I felt bad, then my polar bear gave me a hug, and I was happy again. *cheer!*
I wonder if Canadians are colour blind, really. White bears, black and white birds, white snow.. *sigh*

fenderarmy wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 2:43am

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 8th, 2010 at 5:48pm :
Yay!

How are ya?

Just dandy, I've got a few school gigs and coffeehouses, and a bunch of fuck easy courses this semester :D How about yourself?

sglover34479 wrote on Feb 9th, 2010 9:10pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 9th, 2010 at 2:28pm :
In three weeks the Asian family goes home for a reunion. We can borrow their family photo albums and hang our coats on their Multiple-armed God.

I call top bunk in their sex bed!

Schectera666 wrote on Feb 9th, 2010 8:53pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Feb 9th, 2010 at 2:26pm :
Right... Them folks, with their dramatic commercials... I cry every time, then switch the channel. Do they have television in Canada? Or are you all a bunch of free naturalists, and savages up there?
Though, I would gladly trade up my Glee and American Idol(Canadian Idol?) to ride to Uni on a polar bear. Do you get points for dramatic entrances, or just suspension?

Yes, we have television in Canada, despite popular belief. As far as being savages goes, well, we consider Americans savages. :)
However, back to television.. Canadian Idol, yes, it's here, it's as bad as American Idol. Can't say I've never heard of Glee, nor do I want too, by the sounds of it. Nowadays, I watch movies.. so..
*dramatic exit on polar bear* Score! 5 points. xD

Schectera666 wrote on Feb 9th, 2010 6:25pm

Life in America is nice. Rainy, but nice. How's life in Wherever-you-be?

Lmfao. I like your plan about the thousands of cats. It would probably work, though I'm sure the SPCA(I think that's what it is..) would take them all away from me within a day. :(

Life in -where I am, Canada, is cold. Very cold. The warmest it's getting today is -26 degrees C. Fun stuff! That means I get to ride my polar bear to school today. ;)

Satch1032 wrote on Feb 9th, 2010 2:26pm

I'm doing pretty well. Just the usual get up, survive, go back to bed type of thing.
School's alright, but I haven't written any lyrics in a long time. I'm getting kinda ticked at that, but it's probably just my lack of time and inspiration.

peace

Satch1032 wrote on Feb 8th, 2010 10:40pm

Yo, what's up dude? Haven't heard from you in a while.

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next