Crazymike100

Crazymike100's Profile Comments

Comments: 2026, viewing 21 - 40

Kramer69toke wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 7:26pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Oct 7th, 2010 at 11:15pm :
How goes the Stalker Chronicles? Is she winning? :3

Dude, get one. I wonder if you sound like how I've imagined how you sound.

Well sice she gets paid to babysit and i don't and i have to see her everyday now, i believe she's winnnig, haha.
If you think i sound like some spaced out, paranoid stoner then you are correct, hahaha. I'll start looking for my webcam and mic and get skype :)

I'm currently gong for an associate in fin arts at the community college and then transfering to a university. I want to be an art or history teacher :)

Kramer69toke wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 5:05am

Crazymike100 wrote on Oct 7th, 2010 at 10:46pm :
I've been good, yo. Just kind of chugging along here, on this little crazy train we call 'life'. Sometimes, I get this urge to derail that damn engine. I have to sit in my beanbag chair until the feeling passes.

I've gotten progressively dark in my art, and more and more chipper in emotional tide. xD Gosh, I feel so new-agey.
http://crazymike100.deviantart.com/art/Voices-1818 52682?q=&qo = <---Recent shit.

How are you, man? Got Skype?

Been good, man. Started college life and it's been pretty beast, crazy stalker comes over everyday now, haha.
Your art has taken on the dark side, it's still well done though. I'm really digging that chubby hula girl, haha.
I don't have skype but i could look into getting it. I just got to find that webcam.

Kramer69toke wrote on Sep 12th, 2010 2:15am

Hey Mike, how you been, man? Sorry i haven't been on dude. Life has a way of throwing tons of shit at ya, haha. How's the art coming along? :)

unclehowie wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 8:48am

Crazymike100 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 at 4:41pm :
I'm still... Something.

How's by you, old man?

i'm still old, and fixin' to get older here next month, but life is good, digging me gits.

unclehowie wrote on Aug 25th, 2010 8:34pm

Mikey-dude, how art thou. been a while, still crazy are we?

TopicOfTheDay wrote on Aug 13th, 2010 1:59am

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 12th, 2010 at 12:21pm :
Not the only one, just the only one you think of on daily basis.

hahaaaaaa clever ^_^

bats&beans wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 6:57pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 at 5:59am :
High five for multitasking!

SO, how's life been, Marisa? :3

*returns high five with vigor* yeeehaaa thats right!
life has been quite nice, now that school is out im so ready for summer
how has your life been treatin ya, bro? :]

bats&beans wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 6:59pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 at 9:03am :
Sometimes. :B

sometimes eh? hmmmmmmmmm....same here!

bats&beans wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 11:03pm

are you really married?!? thats what it says in your about me section...

sglover34479 wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 6:09pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 at 11:53am :
how many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

It doesn't matter, feminists can't change anything. ;D

I :haha:'d

sglover34479 wrote on Jun 5th, 2010 10:49pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Jun 5th, 2010 at 9:58am :
They sure looook like Kudos. >.>

Get your eyes checked woman ಠ_ಠ

sglover34479 wrote on May 16th, 2010 12:26pm

Crazymike100 wrote on May 15th, 2010 at 11:51pm :
congrats! How'd you do, or do you have to wait for your test scores?
Which classes do you want to take? Psychology and Art are really interesting ones. Go to art college. Draw nekkid people.

I got a 94% on my math exam, which surprised the hell out of me considering I have a C average there. Not sure about english, no one has called yet.
I'm thinking that I'll be taking music theory, and possibly a construction class. (My school actually offers that, and, if taken enough, apprenticeship!).

sglover34479 wrote on May 15th, 2010 3:09pm

Crazymike100 wrote on May 15th, 2010 at 1:16am :
she's fine. Just an asthma attack, and her inhaler ran out. Poor thing.

I can't wait to hear it.
forgive my delayed reply, I had a TON of classes. Gawd. Have you ever had one of those moments when you realize that you realized that you pretty muchshot yourself in the foot by taking seven classes when the recommended most is five? Yeah. That's what I'm going through. But atleast they're classes that I like. The joys of college. :3

Oh that's good that she's fine then.
And I don't mind the delay, I've been busy as well but at least I've finished all my exams now :D And i haven't had that joy, yet haha, I'm planning on taking a couple extras next year though.

garnett5 wrote on May 5th, 2010 7:01am

u have the exact same birthday as me

sglover34479 wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 9:06pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 at 11:55am :
So I was sitting there in the hospital, visiting someone, when I realized... There was a laptop, she was asleep, and the hospital has free wifi! :3
how goes the album?

haha awesome, how is she btw? Nothing too major wrong with her I hope. :)
Goes good, I've got lyrics written for the first song, and the music written for almost three songs, recording will commence as soon as I finish drum tracks.

sglover34479 wrote on Apr 1st, 2010 4:29am

Crazymike100 wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 at 11:28pm :
pretty much, yeah. And breathing exercises help strengthen your diaphgram and other goodies. Good luck! I'mma catch up on some sleep.
-dives backwards off chair into pile of dirty laundry-

Awesome, and thanks man.

-sees you land on your neck and break it-
At least he's sleeping now..

sglover34479 wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 10:44am

Crazymike100 wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 at 12:19am :
To build range, I would start on the deepest pitch I could, then raise it as high as I could while keeping the sound in my chest. Always sing from your chest, it gives you power, and doing this excersize a few times a day will increase your range a TON.

I'll work on it :) Sounds like it should work, basically it's the equivalent of stretching, right?

sglover34479 wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 9:03pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 at 9:38am :
sweetness! Good luck.
how's your singing? Better?

Yeah actually, to the point I tolerate it, though my range is a bit annoying, not many songs that I like that I can sing with well :/

sglover34479 wrote on Mar 27th, 2010 11:27pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Mar 27th, 2010 at 4:27pm :
Ch'ya.
Also, how goes the album?

Well I've got 3 planned :p
One of covers, one of all original music (this is the one that matters), and one of collaborations with UGers, the original one has a few lyrics written, and about a thousand riffs in mind. The cover album has a title (Slight changes in elevation make me go numb in random places), and the other one has yet to begin!

sglover34479 wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 5:24pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Mar 18th, 2010 at 12:42am :
album release? Sweetness! Have you got a recording studio? Is it going to be self-released, or have ye been signed to a record company? DETAILZZ. :B

church bands are always awesome, btw. Plus, with you being used for by Jesus for 4 nights, you'll be kept off them mean streets.

I've got a nice little setup with my laptop here and some amp simulators, things like that, no big record deal (yet ;)) so until then it's just a self-release, but it'll be decent, I promise :p

The streets here aren't so much mean as they are STD ridden :(

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next