Crazymike100

Crazymike100's Profile Comments

Comments: 2026, viewing 201 - 220

Venice King wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 10:15pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 at 9:03pm :
I didn't mean to sound insulting, please forgive me.

And it's basic enough that most publishers wouldn't allow such a book on the market. Imagine if everyone wrote a book about a clumsy girl that moves to some place else, gets immediately popular and meets a vampire and all the other shit that happened; no one would write about anything else. Jeffrey Deaver, Anne Rice, Ursula Lavitz, they wouldn't be anything. Just one name in a thousand exactly like them.
My point was don't hate the writer, she is not satan, her book is just immensely popular, she never claimed it was the best book ever written.

Venice King wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 9:49pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 at 8:47pm :
Psh, I'm a better critic than a writer. Besides, all it take to tap into their minds is a handsome guy and a flat charachter for them to envision themselves in. Basic psychology, my dear.
So basic that no one else has done it and made it so successful, and don't speak down to me about psychology, her books sells and that's what they're supposed to do, I see no reason to insult.

Venice King wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 9:38pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 at 8:35pm :
Nor the literal sense, nor the metaphorical sense. There's a reason the only people who read these are half-literate pre-teen girls, sir.
Dude if you think you're a better writer than her go write some books and make a tonne of money, my only point was she is ridiculously good at tapping into girl's minds.

cm_punk_fan wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 9:38pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 at 12:04pm :
...Hello. >_>

hellllllloooooooooooooooo

Venice King wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 9:26pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 at 8:21pm :
And congrats to her for doing so, but being able to make a character so shallow that every girl in the world can put their personalities into said character isn't something to be proud of.
Eragon, King Leonidas, Grandpa Mikey, they're all very popular, and none of them are as shallow as Bella Swan. They are dynamic characters, which is a character that matures as a series progresses. Bella doesn't learn ANYTHING through the four books she's in.
Her characters weren't interesting in the classical sense so? Maybe she is aware of that because she has made a shit load of money from these "stupid" books.

NSNF wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 9:17pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 at 3:07pm :
HELLO!

hi

asmineJay wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 12:42pm

hey

Lol just thought id let you know i think you're so awesome i made references to you in my new blog okey dokey so check it out kk

much love
asmineJay

simple_guitar wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 7:04am

Wow, 6000th viewer! what do I get? I know, I do that alot, you'll notice if you check my comments... ;)

cm_punk_fan wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 12:20am

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 at 11:32am :
EGAD, you know my real name! D: Carl MsSansbury Beefcake the fourth?

wait... wut?

arsonite wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 7:01pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 2:39pm :
Well, she was old enough we can make it look like she died of old age... If you hadn't ruined the body. Wanna make love before you go to prison when Mr. Green cracks under prison?

He will never tell, because I took the liberty of removing his tongue :devil:

But suuuurrre :)

cm_punk_fan wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 3:48pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 10:16am :
That's odd. Well, please allow me to introduce meself, I'm Mike. Though, you probably already knew that from my username, you sly dog, you.

really i thought it was carl... oh well

hello mike, i'm andrew

x.Kitty wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 1:31pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 at 11:52pm :
Maybe you should tune your guitar then?

Well, I've been learning how to dance. I stand by my statement that theatre is awesome, it's one of the only places that will teach a kid like me how to spin without getting dizzy.

Then put me on stage, and let me get dizzy.

How are you?

haha, what kind of dance are you learning?
(i always make my guitar worse if i try to tune it ;))
and i've been on stage dancing in about.. 4 times!
pretty awesome huh?
and i never got dizzy :P
i'm fine, thnx.
how are you??

cm_punk_fan wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 2:55am

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 at 6:51pm :
Indeed. Don't you worry your pretty little head, though, it's a good thing.

well honestly... you look slightly familiar as well

cm_punk_fan wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 10:16pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 at 12:16pm :
Hello, you look like someone I know.

oh really?

x.Kitty wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 7:15pm

hee you!
i'm playing guitar again!
i was like.. no way it's al dusty.. and then i've been searsching some songs to play, but still my guitar is pretty false though..
i don't know..
so how are you? where have you been? what have you been doing all the time i didn't spoke to you?
i know.. lots of questions right..?

asmineJay wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 6:36am

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 at 11:55pm :
You could if you made something bigger and better than dumping several botttles of wild turkey on a car and lighting it. XD

YOU MAKE CUPCAKES!? I WISH I LIVED WITH YOU. ALL MY ROOMATE EVER DOES IS USE MY MONEY TO BUY ALCOHOL. MARRY ME, YOU AMAZING AUSTRALIAN WOMAN WHO MAKES CUPCAKES, YOU! ;D

It's 8:55am. What time is it there?

LOL will do

well now its 3.36 pm but when i was talking to you last it was 11.53 pm.

so yeah lol.

nico42 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 1:56pm

I'm talking about the blues duels in the blues&jazz forums but thanks for the encouragement :p

If you like blues, stop by, it's gonna be interesting!
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1170107

asmineJay wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 1:37pm

cup cake again!!

lol sorry bout that i accadently pessed send when i wasnt finished typing lol

I think this is the first time we both been on at the same time..
What time is it there?

asmineJay wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 1:36pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 at 11:32pm :
Well good luck then. I look forward to hearing your awesome Australian accent. XD

Hmmm, nothing much. I set my buddies car on fire. He's, like, an alcoholic so I superglued to tops of a six pack in and threw it through his window and while he was trying to open them, I broke into his car, got his stash of alcohol, poured it all over his car and flicked matches at it until it caught. 'Twas fun.
How about you? Are you up to anything fun and exciting these days?

LOL well i dont think i could beat that...
Hmm just writting revenge songs.. they always fun i guess but they dont help anything which is kinda sucky..
Oh i made 105 cupcakes coz i was bored... I never wanna see a

asmineJay wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 1:15pm

Crazymike100 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2009 at 11:10pm :
Hmmm... Well put up a voice sample of yourself to UG?
"My awesome Australian Accent"

lol sure... Just as soon as i figure out how to use my recording equipment lol..
So you up to anything exceptionally cool these days?

read previous 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 read next