CrazehSteve

CrazehSteve's Profile Comments

HouseBoy83 wrote on Aug 30th, 2009 10:43pm

CrazehSteve wrote on Aug 30th, 2009 at 3:25pm :
Ahh dude... I wanna buy it now xD
It's going for 200 euro, sounds like a pretty good deal to me! If only I had the cash for/need for it xD

also look for the 8100 as well its the head version. awsome amp.

HouseBoy83 wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 3:09pm

CrazehSteve wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 at 6:12am :
How are the Marshal 8080's? I think there's one going second hand somewhere around Dublin atm :

Although I'm not on much of an income, being 17 :haha, I'm still really happy with the gear I've got atm

those amps sound freaking GREAT man. those are the only marshall solid states that i LOVE. the 8080 is from the first line of Valvestate amps they made. has 2 ECC83S preamp tubes in the amp for the lead channel and to give the amp a slight tube warmth to it. awsome lead channel on it. also the other solid state amps i like from Marshall are the old Marshall Mosfet( super solid state power amp) with a tube preamp. was made in the late 80s-early 90s. damn good amp. sounds like a solid state JCM800

HouseBoy83 wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 9:55pm

CrazehSteve wrote on Aug 26th, 2009 at 2:35pm :
Haha, it definately sounds like it anyways

Wow, best of luck man =] atm I could only ever afford budget gear :P
I know feck all about pickups to be quiet honest, I know the dimarzio's are popular though

Glad to hear yer doin well

thats the way i started as well to, just buying stuff as i could afford it. my first decent electric was a Peavey Tracer and a Ibanez Talman(tele style). they sounded decent my first amp was a Marshall 8080 Valve state combo from the early 90s. my first tube amp was a Carvin MTS(master tube series) head. then i just slowlt sold stuff saved money and bought amps and all

HouseBoy83 wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 9:08pm

CrazehSteve wrote on Aug 25th, 2009 at 12:55pm :
Hey dude! Are ya well?
Oh, too bloody right. It's a savage combination man! I'm feckin delighted with it
Any new additions to your own rig?

yeah man..im doing well thanks
a lot of high gain tube amps just love guitars made of mahogany for some reason...adds a "Ummmmp" to the tone you know? lol
my 2 les paul style guitars(lotus les paul and me ESP eclispe II) love the tube amps..haha

im actually working on getting a older Les Paul Custom or a older Studio les paul..but prob wont have that till around Xmas time. im getting a custom prewired pickguard for my 93' custom strat. has a updated Dimarzio PAF Pro(more like the PAF Joe Satriani uses but with more output) and Kent armstrong custom humbucker in the neck

HouseBoy83 wrote on Aug 24th, 2009 7:44pm

whats up man?
hows that Epiphone Les paul working out for you?
should sound pretty brutal on that 333XL

fumb-duck wrote on Aug 17th, 2009 11:57pm

CrazehSteve wrote on Aug 17th, 2009 at 10:52pm :
I was about to participate in your awesome genitalia thread.... then it got closed.

Makes me wanna cry

Oh, hello btw, I'm Ste.

I foresaw this eventuality. Thankfully, I got a good idea of the trends on this site before the lock.

And, hello to you too, I'm Matthew.

CullenT wrote on May 1st, 2009 8:26pm

Hey post clips of that russian muff on your bugera!

HouseBoy83 wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 9:38pm

Hey man, whats going on?

joeybloggs wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 11:45pm

CrazehSteve wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 at 3:36pm :

That one I've got is actually a bit fecked... I think so anyways xD I got it from a recycling centre for free so someone had thrown it out... if I try to turn the volume up past 3 when the amp is on it sounds like it's gonna blow or some shit lol. I have to turn the volume knob up and then switch it on. The clean channel is fantastic though.

Not sure if I'm actually giving you any useful info, it's just that I can't really tell you if my amp is supposed to be the way it is or not, y'know :P

Take it easy man

Hey man thanks for the reply, they're great little amps aren't they? they'd need to go past 5 though to stand up to a drummer (that's the problem I'm having atm). Have you tried using an od pedal with it? Great fun. I'm guessing they're solidstate, but tbh I've no idea do you? They're def. heavy enough to have something funny under the hood...

joeybloggs wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 11:51am

was looking for info on an amp (laney k30 reverb) and stumbled across this page. I use the same amp, just wondering if yours starts to break up (not in a good way) after you push the volume past 5? It'd be a perfect amp 'cept for this problem...

PaperStSoapCo wrote on Sep 8th, 2008 10:52pm

Tarzan_man wrote on Aug 21st, 2008 3:03pm

CrazehSteve wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 at 5:51am :

Hey! How's shit with the oul band?

Going good! :D Havin a new CD out soon enough

Tarzan_man wrote on Aug 17th, 2008 11:42pm

CrazehSteve wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 at 5:51am :

Hey! How's shit with the oul band?

Good good! taking a break after august for a rest! we're been havin too many shows and not enough practise! Youz yerself?

Tarzan_man wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 2:42pm

CrazehSteve wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 at 5:39am :

xD I do if your name is James or Ian... I know of Decadation... I'm a friend of Una's... y'know... that one :P

...Pix...mine only bane! I'm James not Ian tho! :D Hallo

Tarzan_man wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 12:43am

You know me?! :O :OOOOOOOOOO

PaperStSoapCo wrote on Jul 19th, 2008 2:37am

Works for me :D

Alucard II wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 1:27am

you know Nile are coming in September, yesh? :D

slann101 wrote on Nov 6th, 2007 3:46pm

hey, i saw you on the gnr group. they were awsome. im not sure about the new line up. TWAT was good, but i think they have become too much like meatloaf...over the top and over produced. try the autons...not the same as guns n roses, but they are fun :)

guitarkp wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 6:07pm

Thnx for the add dude, How long u been playing??