Controlpanel

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 6th, 2012 at 4:31pm :
where you at bro?
Sorry man, life.

Liver&Onions wrote on May 26th, 2012 12:47am

Haha:)
Controlpanel wrote on Mar 30th, 2012 at 3:07am :
Spazzy profile made me lol...hard.

Welcome to UG, just lurkkin away...:smilie:

MightyAri wrote on May 10th, 2012 9:32am

lol

devourke wrote on Apr 30th, 2012 6:30am

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 5:08pm :
hows life in the land of the banned? miss you bro.

It's not too bad. I've become a redditor which is pretty decent.

Represent wrote on Apr 21st, 2012 6:18pm

Controlpanel wrote on Feb 13th, 2012 at 7:01am :
did we lose him for good?
Think again.

Music_101 wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 11:46pm

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 at 9:59pm :
I was pulled over for going 4 over, and he ticketed me for not having a seatbelt on..lol, gave a warning on the speeding...

Yeah...crochety cops up here...I live on a residential street, however, its one of "the bundle" of streets used as thru streets...and cops patrol it constantly, and I'm less than 7 minutes from the ISP (Idaho State Policy) Kootenai Headquarts, the CDA (my town) police headquarts and the Kootenai county Sheriff headquarters...swarming with da po-po up in here...

Ohhh. That's not good! At least he didn't give you a ticket for the speeding.

Wow. I'd say so! Jeesh, you've got cops everywhere it sounds like. That must suck. But then again... I bet your neighborhood is probably one of the safest ones with all those cops.
But yeah, definitely go out of town before you have your fun.

Music_101 wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 2:44am

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 at 8:32pm :
sorry for the long message..it was long..editing was nessisary for delivery.

Cops around here are bi-polar when it comes to street racing..some will let you jet past at 20+ mph over the speed limit, and others will ticket you for 4 over...
had a little race today, left an older Subaru Legacy behind..it was amusing..redneck junker races are awesome..

Oh, don't worry about it! Long messages are my forte. I talk a lot.

4 over? Seriously? That would suck. I was always told "5 your fine, 10 you're mine". Lol. I try really hard not to speed myself though, there's cops that literally live on my road and I'd rather not get any tickets.
Hahaha. Well congrats on your win!

behind_you wrote on Apr 11th, 2012 2:41am

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 at 7:30pm :
then why are you banned?
I'm not

behind_you wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 6:37pm

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 10:15pm :
what have you done?
I'm innocent!

Music_101 wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 2:39pm

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 9:21pm :
*Too long*

Oh, that's awesome! And a great place to try out that 0-60 in 2.9 theory. ;) Just watch for curves because they come up fast!
lol. That's funny. My brother doesn't have one on his truck either and it makes the thing louder then all get out. I'd like to own a classic car someday, maybe even another Chevelle, just to kind of keep my grandpas tradition going. But right now I'm searching the market for a nice Jeep Wrangler.
Yeah, I get that. But after a while you kind of get used to that stuff.

Music_101 wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 2:51am

Where would you be able to have fun though? That kind of horse power is meant for the track. Not the road.
Niiice! Don't get me wrong, I can understand your love for sports cars; I've personally been huge into muscle cars and classic cars ever since my grandpa used to take me to car shows with him. I just think its such a shame for all that horse power to go to waste!
Meh. Foreign cars aren't really that hard to work on either.
Well, I hope some day you are able to buy your dream car!

Music_101 wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 2:19am

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 7:53pm :
for me it came down to preformance..with 630 hp stock (compared to my original #1 pick, the Subaru WRX STI..with 305 HP..pathetic by comparison) and an independent test time of 0-60 in 2.9 (holy hell)..it just outpreforms most other "affordable range" cars..

The Lamborgihni Murcielago is a 600 hp beast, with a 3.7 0-60 time..an its 1.25 mil, compared to 64k for a tricked out GT500...makes sense to me....

Hot damn. 600 hp in the Lamborghini Murcielago? Why on earth would you ever need that much! Seems like such a waste to me. I mean, honestly, when would you ever use it to its full potential?
I guess if you look at it with all those facts the Mustang would be the better way to go, but still seems like a lot of money to spend on a car that really won't get used more then your standard driving. What would you need all that horse power for?

Music_101 wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 1:35am

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 at 6:39pm :
love me the jetta tdi's,,very fine cars...eh..i drive an older subaru and a Toyota corolla...like them both...I really like Pontiac Solstice's and ford Mustange, the gt500 specifically..

Yeah, they're awesome cars. Drive super nice and they hold up really well, my dads got over 300,000 miles on his and all he's had to replace on it is the clutch.
Hahaha. What is it with guys and sports cars? Mustang's specifically. It seems like every guy I know wants a Mustang.

Music_101 wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 5:53pm

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 11:49pm :
he's so cute, yet such a temper..lol...yeah, Im more of a small car kinda person..lol..not too big on trucks,,but I am partial to all fords...

Indeed he is. But it's the cuteness that makes you want to poke him! And the fact that it says "poke at your own risk". I mean, you can't have it say that and expect people not to poke him!
Well if you don't have a need for a truck then that's perfectly understandable. Trucks are huge gas guzzlers.
What kind of cars do you like? We've got 2 VW Jettas with TDI's, ones a manual and the others a automatic. They get awesome gas mileage.

AnEvilWalrus wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 6:15am

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 2:36pm :
anything to get a profile view..well almost anything..
Oh lawd are you one of those people who would suck a dick just for a few profile views? It's alright man I understand, I'm here for you

Music_101 wrote on Apr 9th, 2012 12:28am

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 at 5:29pm :
you like that? lol..i took a little snoop through you're profile...quite nice I must say..there must be something with large, RAM trucks and 16 year old females..my sister wants one like yours, only LARGER..oh, and she wants to be a rancher, and loves horses..hmm..perhaps some correlation.

I love that. :haha: I couldn't stop poking him. Lol.
Why thank you! Well, I love Dodge trucks in general. But I don't want the truck simply just to have a truck, I've already got a truck. :p But I do a ton of hauling, both for myself and for the Amish. So I need a good pulling truck!
But perhaps there is a correlation.

Music_101 wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 1:12pm

Okay.... I just laughed for a good 10 minutes at the peguin on your page. :haha: That's awesome.

AnEvilWalrus wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 7:10am

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 at 9:57pm :
omg..I have sigged you...hahahaha! Is that what brought you to my profile?
Maybe... >.>

AnEvilWalrus wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 6:14am

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 at 8:57pm :
touche...touche....still..i might be entertaining to see you do a running for life barrel roll..
Hey now that's no way to treat someone you've sigged D=

AnEvilWalrus wrote on Apr 8th, 2012 5:16am

Controlpanel wrote on Apr 7th, 2012 at 7:27pm :
I'm a duck hunter bro....I'm used to them trying to avoid being hit...

Then it's a good thing you won't have to use me for target practice since I said hi ;)

1 2 3 4 5 6 read next