Colohue

Colohue's Profile Comments

progdude93 wrote on Oct 12th, 2013 12:41pm

You're right; I am fun.

LostLegion wrote on Mar 10th, 2013 6:37pm

Colohue wrote on Mar 10th, 2013 at 1:02pm :
I don't have the most profile views on UG, but you'll never guess who does, to be fair. I'm just pumping up the numbers. :P

Nolan Whyte does I think :p:

LostLegion wrote on Mar 6th, 2013 7:59pm

You don't have the most profile views on UG?

UtBDan wrote on Aug 30th, 2012 1:26pm

straight from the horse's mouth: Eugene's last day is tomorrow, and then another editor is taking over, who will be deciding who gets the writing job. I assume this may have something to do with the change in writing atmosphere and all. But yeah, figured I'd let you know. I still applied for the writing job - I still want it. Haha. Good luck, man.

UtBDan wrote on Aug 13th, 2012 2:58pm

Direct quote from interview with Eugene (assuming it's still Eugene under editorial):

"Unfortunately the interview section on UG doesn't have as many hits as we would like to, that's why we decided to replace it with Lessons on the front page. Sad, but not many people like to read interviews nowadays. Also, our management decided to cut the number of articles posted per week, so I can't tell you exactly when your interview can be posted. But I'll try to publish it by the end of this month."

UtBDan wrote on Jul 31st, 2012 3:23pm

Colohue wrote on Jul 15th, 2012 at 10:37am :
Absolutely certain. The front page doesn't actually have an interview section anymore, if you've spotted. Not sure why.

I think somebody might have accessed the server the files are stored on to upload it, rather than it being Genie himself.

Something's gone stupid since Andrew left. I miss having people to actually talk to and who will help with this stuff.

I feel you on that. I have several interviews upcoming and the person responding still tells me they're Eugene. When did Andrew leave?

The interview page has been taken off the front page for a while in the past; I always assumed it was just a short-term thing, and never figured out why.
I assumed if a huge interview came up, it would still be front paged.

When did Andrew leave? let me know if you find anything out. I'm more in the dark than you are, man. Bummer. haha

UtBDan wrote on Jul 15th, 2012 1:13pm

Colohue wrote on Jul 15th, 2012 at 7:06am :
UtBDan wrote on Jul 2nd, 2012 at 1:23pm :Do you know if Eugene is out of office? I e-mailed in an interview like 2 weeks ago and haven't heard a peep from him.

He doesn't work for them anymore. I have no idea why, but I'm also finding it impossible to contact Eugenia. I have no idea what's going on, but I suspect everything I've been working on for months is now worthless. If you find out, do let me know.

He eventually posted my interview last week after about 3 e-mails / a month, but it's not front paged (it is posted though). But, so, he doesn't work there at all? He still got it posted. Weird. You're sure he doesn't work there anymore?

UtBDan wrote on Jul 2nd, 2012 2:23pm

OddOneOut wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 8:01pm

MANIACAL LAUGH
MANIACAL LAUGH

Labelnr1 wrote on Feb 14th, 2012 6:09am

Hey Colohue, finally had a chance to look at your profile. I've heard a bit about you, how you write a little on the side and also provide music critic. I was reading through your blog posts and found them quite entertaining. Though it has been sometime since you posted something, I hope to see you around more.

Mike - http://www.tracktesting.com

salmon philippe wrote on Jul 30th, 2011 6:58pm

how are you ?
I am going to spend 10 days in Venezia for holidays

salmon philippe wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 8:21am

cool new pic ! I hope you are doing fine, I do not come much to UG at the moment but still have a glance from time to time... I am working on a philosophical project on Youtube with an Irish student to translate and make the subtitles in english from a french interview of Levinas
http://www.youtube.com/user/Eidos84#p/u/0/-1MtMzXN Gbs

bikerboyjosh wrote on Jun 6th, 2011 4:42pm

Colohue wrote on Jun 2nd, 2011 at 11:43am :
Stupidly busy.

Still living at the same place?

yeah, I'm still on Rossall road, you?

sorry I took a while to reply, I don't check my profile on here that often, I'll update my notifications settings

bikerboyjosh wrote on Jun 2nd, 2011 11:33am

Colohue wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 2:53pm :
Well, recently my laptop broke. Since then I'm copywriting for a brand new all in one media service, interviewing and handling promotions for a new music festival, marketing a graphic novel called Eternal Descent, then, every now and then, trying to get some sleep. I also still write.

Poker night tonight if you're into that.

You'll have to let me know when you start performing. What sort of stuff is it you're doing?

wow, you must be pretty busy, sounds very intersting though.

Our list of songs is mostly rock covers, with a few poppy ones thrown in 'cause we did a wedding the other week. Hopefully we're gonna start writing soon aswell which should be pretty good.

Snowman388 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2011 6:58am

Hey, just aiding you in your profile view battle.

And women.

bikerboyjosh wrote on May 31st, 2011 4:59pm

Colohue wrote on May 31st, 2011 at 3:25pm :
What, all of them? Dude, far too much to ask.

A friend of mine owns the Royal Oak at current, so I'm spending a fair chunk of time there, doing the Poker nights and watching the football. How goes your own musicianship?

Haha, fair enough. How many have you got on the go?

Cool, sounds fun. I might pop in some time.

Not too bad, in a band that are gonna start gigging a fair bit soon, I'll let you know where and when if you want. Plus starting a new project with a couple of friends this week or next.

bikerboyjosh wrote on May 31st, 2011 12:03pm

Colohue wrote on May 30th, 2011 at 12:45pm :
You did look a little wasted :P

Didn't know you were drinking in Fleetwood these days. Whereabouts do you favour?

haha, yeah I'd been out most of the day. Usually in 'spoons, but on sunday we were in Kings and Wyre Light.

How're all your musical projects going?

bikerboyjosh wrote on May 30th, 2011 1:36pm

how do, was it you I saw down Broadway last night? I may have been rather wasted, i do apologise haha

Tentonics wrote on May 10th, 2011 8:24pm

I have not forgotten your PM, I shall reply as soon as I get some spare time.

Våd Hamster wrote on May 9th, 2011 7:36pm

Colohue wrote on May 9th, 2011 at 12:56am :
You seem cheerful. I like that.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next »