CodeMonk

CodeMonk's Profile Comments

ibrahimasood wrote on Dec 18th, 2012 2:54pm

RUSH ROCKS!

darkstar2466 wrote on Sep 30th, 2012 9:52am

Dude I think I'm gonna make my own tablet... the best there ever was. Audience - me and my friends.

Spaztikko wrote on Aug 6th, 2012 10:33am

OH MAH LAWD it's JEFF BRIDGES ERRYBODY!!!

Thats what you get for lurking.

darkstar2466 wrote on May 24th, 2012 8:21pm

Dude... just read about Syringomelia from your post. That's fucked up you can't get the proper care you need man - they effectively lock the lower/middle class out of anything except being able to work mad hours and giving half of it back to the gubbanment and the other half to rent/bills. And your taxes vanish in the Fed's hands before they can even be used for expenditure on the things they tell you they're gonna spend it on - the government doesn't get to use a nickel of that . Instead they just take more debt, hyperinflating our asses to oblivion's doorstep.

Stock up on food, water, supplies, essentials, while you still can. Your country failed to take care of you when you needed it, your people are gonna turn on you when the dollar tanks (end of this year or maximum next. There will be chaos...), shit's gonna go back to the barter system and everyone's either gonna take care of each other or kill each other.

shery~ wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 11:25am

You can participate with us in toptitleweb
And solicit opinions on the relevant subject areas of romance and happiness, is also all about women's makeup and hair and skin, we hope your stay with us at the following link

rose_thefirst wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 1:06pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

http://www.lovers-blog.com & http://www.heartsblog.com

dsss guitars wrote on Jan 12th, 2012 9:35pm

Just passin.......................

NakedInTheRain wrote on Aug 15th, 2011 2:38pm

found this 4 mic input interface: http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/FastTrackUlt ra.html

although if you can find a yamaha mw10c at a decent price, i highly recommend it.

BrokenDstring wrote on Jun 11th, 2011 3:12am

You almost burnt me in my NAD thread. Almost.

stratman_13 wrote on Mar 13th, 2011 4:49pm

CodeMonk wrote on Mar 11th, 2011 at 5:45am :
No shit. I've been beaten to hell more than once.
heheh...reminds me of something In once read.

"How women are like compilers"
"You can do the same thing the same way for 10 years and suddenly its wrong"

There were more but that was my favorite.

:haha :haha :haha That's fantastic!

stratman_13 wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 6:57pm

I just want to say that as a Electrical/Comp engineering major, your sig speaks the truth.

Programming IS an art form that fights back... and will throttle you if you aren't careful :haha

Invader Jim wrote on Nov 28th, 2008 9:24pm

Hey, man. Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope everything clears up...:cheers:

One on Sunday wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 9:38pm

hey i read the tuning nightmares article you posted in a thread. mind if i PM a moderator in either Eletric Guitar or GG&A forums to get it in a sticky somewhere? i think everyone needs to know about this

Gabe

Ed782 wrote on Jul 11th, 2008 7:35pm

Hey man, you said in a thread that you had a vox ad30vt i was considering looking into one, what do you think, are they a good amp?

cakemonster91 wrote on Sep 2nd, 2007 3:28pm

Sorry to hear about that rape thing, mate. That's just fucked up. :(

CodeMonka wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 8:37am

Ok well...someday I will put something in here.
Probably some MP3's and maybe a pic or 2.