CkY freak

CkY freak's Profile Comments

Zox wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 9:32pm

CkY freak wrote on Aug 4th, 2012 at 5:28am :
Hey man, just stopping by to say I really dig that RG.

Thanks bro! It's probably my favorite playing guitar, and it never fails to get attention. ;P
Take care!

craig-sansum wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 11:24am

CkY freak wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 at 12:31am :
Not much. Just hanging out watching a movie, haha. Did a little playing earlier myself.
hey whats your maxon OD9 like? im thinknig about buying one

craig-sansum wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 12:09am

CkY freak wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 at 11:01pm :
Hey. Whats been going on?
nothing much just shreding an watching tv haha what about you

craig-sansum wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 1:29am

hey man

craig-sansum wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 7:46pm

CkY freak wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 at 6:35pm :
It was a good show. It was the first concert I had ever been too. It was the tour they did in support of AACBF, the Rock Adio tour.
ah sweet :)

craig-sansum wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 4:21pm

CkY freak wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 3:03pm :
Yeah I saw that was going on. I dont have the disengage EP. I bought the FO CD back when the released it back in 2002 or whatever. Then they had the R+B cd on sale when I saw cky back in 2003. Definitely a good deal.
yea, damn i want see cky >.<

craig-sansum wrote on Dec 29th, 2009 11:40pm

CkY freak wrote on Dec 29th, 2009 at 10:01pm :
Glad to see another FO fan. I've been listening to them quite a bit lately. My favorite song is probably The Other Side of the end of the Universe.
i orderd special deal what cky brought out its foreign objects CD rudy & blitz and disengage EP

thecrimsondawn wrote on Dec 5th, 2009 10:00pm

CkY freak wrote on Dec 4th, 2009 at 8:12pm :
Well finishing in first doesnt mean you win either. Top 10 is what matters. The judges pick the "grand prize" winner from the top 10. Which was the all expense paid trip to austin for the music festival. $1000 from guitar center. $1000 from converse shoes and $40 for food down in austin. I think the other prizes are just $1000 from guitar center? Im not sure. Either way - guitar center money is always good!

oh yeah, most def. nice to be able to get more equipment. or upgrade. i say any prize is good, at least you guys are getting yourselves out there.

thecrimsondawn wrote on Dec 4th, 2009 8:09pm

that's great about being #4! i hope you guys get something, i mean #4 is a big deal anyway. you're lucky to make it that far. :)

thecrimsondawn wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 10:18pm

CkY freak wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 at 4:12pm :
Well we have our CD on most major mp3 download websites. Here it is on amazon! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002L33MO0/ref=dm _sp_adp?ie=UTF8&qid=1259878196&sr=8-2

Its on I-Tunes, Rhapsody, and Napster. We also have an actual CD available for purchase - If you're interested that is. If not, thats great too. I just appreciate the listen! Thanks a ton!

oh wow, that is so awesome! i'm glad you guys are going somewhere, getting your music out there! how did you manage to do it?

thecrimsondawn wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 7:29pm

lol, yeah, you guys rock! you seriously desearve to get a record deal. you sound so professional already. i would buy your cds. ;)

DeaThrash wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 5:59pm

CkY freak wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 at 5:27pm :
Thanks Daniel, I'm Matt. I love these versions of these songs you have on your page. I really dig the pokemon battle theme! And the beat it. Its awesome.

thanks Matt =) i really appriciate it ^^
well, the digi metal thing is my one man band side-project lol, the profile is on my page (called ChaosKid 2.0) =P

DeaThrash wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 3:27pm

CkY freak wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 at 5:41am :
I just noticed the comment you left on my song in my profile. Im really glad you liked the song! That's great to hear! I really appreciate it.

=) just being honest my friend
I'm Daniel btw

maidenbassist94 wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 6:23pm

hello?...

supergerbil wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 12:49pm

I didn't actually say what I write haha. Most of the stuff I write could proably fit under the umbrella of alternative rock with some more prog like elements and a few poppy ones too.

supergerbil wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 12:46pm

CkY freak wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 at 5:51am :

But thanks for the kind words. I think your style is definitely unique. What are you hoping to accomplish with your music? is it a hobby? or do you plan on getting a band together?

I've just left my last band actually. The music up isn't really what I write normally, but I haven't had chance to record the stuff I write, so what's up is computer done, or acoustic and singing at the same time. The two electro songs were just me pissing around with some free programs (I made them both in a day :P). The acoustic stuff is a couple of years old. I have a folder with about 80+ song ideas I've written in power tab form.

Music is just a hobby for me really. As much as I love music, I'd hate to be in a touring band. I couldn't stand travelling everywhere and playing music like that. I love writing music (like I'd love to do albums) but I'd hate to tour. Of course local gigs are alright and I enjoy them.

supergerbil wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 10:09pm

Ah, yeah, cheers for that. Your band succesful? The sound quality is really professional, so i wondering if you're signed or anything. Best of luck anyway.

supergerbil wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 3:05pm

NVM, the singing bit, I just checked your myspace.

supergerbil wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 3:03pm

Are those song using the tone zone? Great playing, by the way, loving that solo in the first song :) but the tone on the first song is a bit too muddy for me.. Not overly muddy but not bright Its a nice tone, their is no denying that, but I guess I'm a single coil kinda guy haha.

I quite like the second song too, even though I'm not a metal fan at all, I really like the short lo fi sounding break. Is that you singing? The screamy (sorry if I'm not technically in the name) singing bit was pretty good. The only scream type stuff I like is Deftones (but the other half of the time he's whispering so w/e)

supergerbil wrote on Aug 18th, 2009 11:56pm

Yeah, cheers for that. I'm looking at the fred myself for the bridge, but alot of reviews say it cant get heavy at all :( I'm still considering the tone zone for the bridge but some reviews slate that. So either the Mo Joe (fred/TZ cross) or the air zone might be good for me. I'll check out the tone zone in more detail though...

And I have the red lace sensor too. Its pretty single coily, but no where near a true strat. I can get some pretty hard rock out of the thing though. Its the versatility of it thats good (because the tone itself is rather lack luster and dull)

1 2 read next