Christian Davis

Christian Davis's Profile Comments

WinterEagle5 wrote on Nov 25th, 2011 11:56am

Christian Davis wrote on Oct 29th, 2011 at 9:13pm :
Shows how often I check UG. Yeah, I live in Catlettsburg too, I just say Ashland. Actually, I live in Morehead, KY right now. Piano major at school.

Sweet, I just moved to Southpoint. Stuffs better here. You like Morehead? My mom went to school there a ways back.

WinterEagle5 wrote on Sep 13th, 2010 12:06am

You live in Ashland? D: I live in Catlettsburg.

Freepower wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 7:20pm

Good posts in Techniques! :)

Jesus. wrote on Aug 30th, 2009 6:46am

I love you too my son!
Now I am open minded, but I dont mean love in THAT way.
Maybe after dinner?

camhussynec wrote on Jul 15th, 2009 7:09am

Np man u seem cool

Twist of fate wrote on Jun 7th, 2009 8:01pm

Christian Davis wrote on May 24th, 2009 at 12:54am :

Hey there, Skoal Buddy. How's the playing goin?

Oh...its going

razorbackdude wrote on May 4th, 2009 7:15pm

hahah o really nice band name haha its kind of funny buti prefer something more orginal and serious man hah ill try to think of something as well haha =] and i must say tyhats awesome good luck to u bro, haha

razorbackdude wrote on May 3rd, 2009 7:06am

thats amazing news man i think if we work our asses off that we get to tour with that manager and heck we might even get singed by a record label that would reallyhelp get our name out there, thanks fo telling methat man, we just have to bust our asses off and it well happen so tell me what memebers do we have for the band now ? and what about our band name >? i havent thought of nothing good

razorbackdude wrote on May 3rd, 2009 6:49am

wow really man ? tjat os llike the best freaking news i have heardin a long time, we just need ot work our asses off, and by next summer, we well tour everything with the former molity crue manager, so tell me what memebers do we have for the band now ? and what about our band name >? i havent thought of nothing good

razorbackdude wrote on May 2nd, 2009 12:56am

o really man u got a bass ? thats freaking sweet wat does it look like ?
i bet its freaking aweosme, bass its more diffcult then guitar u have to play
with ur fingers plus eve3rything about it its so differnt but
its fun i know that haha and that does sound very annoying lettting
someone borrow ur bass man
man u wont give my hopes up i promise u that, i am talking to other drummers so everything is going great for us man tell me this exicting thing, and what more do u have to say ? by the way i found a mannager and 2 record labels one is in kentucky the other in california i found theam on craigs list, so after we get our orginals done we should send it to the record lables and get that manager luck is going our way man

razorbackdude wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 3:57pm

awesome so we got a bassit we got to guitar players, plus ur working on ur singing and he is a good singer so every is going great, i do backing vocals, man, good news i found a manager i havent talked to him,but when we get the band together, we finally well have a manager that well help us out with everything you shouldnt throw that song away it might be pertty freaking awesome if we work on it

razorbackdude wrote on Apr 28th, 2009 2:52am

i think it was pertty good quality man it wasnet bad at
alll and i cant wait to play with u eaitherits defeitnly
going to be os much fun and so freaking aweosme
i cant wait to so much fun indeed thats fo sho
and i must say awesome we have a vocalist how could
is he at signing ? he can be the rhytmn guitar player
ill do lead well both do lead me and u

razorbackdude wrote on Apr 25th, 2009 5:27pm

i cant wait to see the new verison of ur song =] it does need some redu man but not a lot u did pertty good for the first time with it and illl think of a way to get together man it may be untill summer but it well be worth it man, do u have any friends that can play bass drumms or sing

razorbackdude wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 9:48pm

wow man very nice and very sweet songs indeed loved the orginals i think i could add something to theam very sweet i have wrote like 9 or 10 orginals lol my two latest ones are that one involves a sweep picking riff another with an intro solo very melodic and bluesy its crazy lol then a riff follows into it very sweet
but i did love ur orginals reminds me of the old 80s bands
i think i have heard of ur cousin i cant really remeber man but that would defeitnly help we just need another bass player drummer and vocalist, i know wat u mean men about spreading the word of metal i want to do that 2 buti want to make it in the music bussiness not because of the money but because of creating amaizng music, i know if we work hard enough it well happen

razorbackdude wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 12:28pm

i think the iron maiden/metallica band well be pertty darn sweet indeed
thats fo sho
thats find man i understand its no biggy take as much time as u need,
i really would love to jam with u, we need other memebers, i have planned out, we write some orginal songs, make a demo and send it to some record labels that awalys works and it helps, u sound determined like me but i just dont want to give one perosn great music and great metal locally i want every one in the world to know about this awesome metal we are going to create

razorbackdude wrote on Apr 21st, 2009 3:57pm

live in magoffin,salyersville man, i really aiant that far from u, like less than an hour, wow niceu been playing for 2 years sweet man i have been playingfor 5 well man i have been in the same boat as u i have been trying to find memebers to start a band, and it seems like u really do what to make it in the musicbusiness,
i would love to get together man, it made take a week or 2 since i have some stuff on my plate,but we can tottaly do this we just need other members i love maiden and metallica, i mix my style with different types of metal, just pm back me man

razorbackdude wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 8:30pm

yes i sure did man, did u get my pm ? well if u didnt i am very determined
to make a ironmaide/metallica type of band, but do u think we should like
use differnt type of generes to make a new sound ? i think it would be pertty
sweet how determined are u to make it in the music bussiness ?

Mark G wrote on Dec 9th, 2008 9:45am

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you like the songs:D