ChrisBG

ChrisBG's Profile Comments

thecameronator wrote on Jul 23rd, 2009 7:38am

I'd just like to ask what you use to record vocals. Like, what software and such.

rexatar wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 4:40pm

ChrisBG wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 at 8:07am :
LOL! at your tpain song.
[quote thanks man, its actually a real song I worked hard on the techno backing track but the vocals were a complete joke.

bendystraw wrote on Jul 7th, 2009 2:15am

"I'd rather believe there is a god, and the bible is real, than the other alternative...some random **** clashed together and made an entire universe. But yeah, there's already been threads like this and it's probably not a good idea to create another thread. If you think the stuff in the bible is ****, then you're entitled to your opinion. And of course there are other people here who think it's full of **** too, but it's a pointless argument to have."

Pointless argument? It's one of the most important ones you can have.

Saf1 wrote on Jun 25th, 2009 11:17pm

Haha, just gave your stuff a listen, I like it! Some real originality there, while being catchy, it's all good. How did you get to compose film music? Did you just contact local producers and send them a portfolio?

Also what recording/production equipment have you got? I finished school so unfortunately don't have anything to produce and record with for now...

Saf1 wrote on Jun 24th, 2009 8:29pm

I've heard a lot of rants before but for some reason I still remember and laugh at your post about Keyboard Warriors, hahahaha I'm mad like that

EnyoAdonai wrote on Jun 22nd, 2009 10:44am

ChrisBG wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 at 12:41pm :

Thanks for the comment man, I like the track on your page. It's really nice.

Thanks, I want to rerecord that track and record a few more things I've come up with when I get my mic, getting a Shure SM57 I'm thinking at the moment. What sort of mic do you use?

thecameronator wrote on Jun 20th, 2009 3:08pm

thanks for the positive comments on my song man

NeptuneUK wrote on May 23rd, 2009 5:29pm

Ah I see you are a 'proper' musician. A nice change from the regular drivel on UG (no offense generic metalheads and indie kids)
I myself can't even read music!
You sir, excel at producing music which is very enjoyable on the ears!
I, on the other hand, have no idea what I'm really doing 80% of the time and treat my music as my own frankenstein experiment. Each to his own I guess. :P

Maton+SG wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 5:42am

Ok thanks heaps for taking your time to answer my questions
I'll go through the manuel and see if theres something im missing but thanks heaps for your time :)

Maton+SG wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 5:25am

Well Im sorta using Mixcraft 4 but Im trying to use Albertan Live, am I using the wrong programs? If so could you recommend me a free one or demo?

Maton+SG wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 5:09am

Also Your Recording "Worry About Self" is awesome, I like :D
You can tell its influenced by The Beatles

Maton+SG wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 5:05am

Hey mate, I noticed you gave a few good tips on recording and I was wondering if you could help me with something...
I dunno If it because Im such a F**k face and dunno how to use programs right or if its just the program, see, my problem is I want to record rhythm guitar then put lead over it but when I record I want to hear the rhythm so I can play lead along to it with out going out of beat but when I do so it records the rhythm again and makes it a boofy sound and louder and you almost cant hear my lead....
How do I Fix this or is there a certain program?
I hope I explained it right but if you don't get what i mean don't worry about it.
:) cheers

yankovicfan3125 wrote on Jan 16th, 2009 11:10pm

Holy crap your recordings are great!
I assume you have nice equipment compared to me with a stupid little microphone.

hendrixfanatic wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 11:31pm

Your recordings are great, by the way! I love the doubled vocals!

hendrixfanatic wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 11:27pm

ChrisBG wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 at 11:01pm :

hendrixfanatic wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 at 6:26am :

Hey, you've got great taste in music!

Cheers, so do you, of course. Got any recordings?

No, I haven't. I'm saving money for a decent guitar (and an amp after that), so I don't have the money for recording gear.

Wondewall7 wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 9:03pm

thanks for the add

hendrixfanatic wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 11:26am

Hey, you've got great taste in music!

Maton+SG wrote on Dec 19th, 2008 7:22am

Thanks mate, it'll be great! Cant wait! (:

Maton+SG wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 1:50pm

Hey i would be intrested in your book of theory.. Im taking lessons once a week (I've had them for 2 years) with a pro he is a great teacher I can tell, but the trouble I have is remembering what he told me so there for I dont apply what he told me with my guitar because I forgot what he told me and to be able to read theory over and over again would be great, Im really not that good at theory but I really would like to have knowlege of it as much as I can.