Chris Zoupa

Chris Zoupa's Profile Comments

fraculator wrote on Dec 11th, 2015 4:20am

Hey request PLEASE, been trying to tab this thing out myself. Can't figure it out. Wormwood by Fozzy, the main solo section from 8:55 onward. Part one and two are here:

Thanks if you get to it! A learn that solo would be great!

kelvin.genao1 wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 11:11pm

DO SOME YNGWIE black star or arrprgios from hell

soulorseeker wrote on Oct 7th, 2015 10:57am

hi chris...i have a request for a track...it would be a huge help if u make a guitar pro tab for this track..

kb 24 wrote on Sep 9th, 2015 7:14pm

Hey man i have a request can you do the solo of La Llave De la puerta secreta by Rata Blanca?

tzipporah23 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 1:37am

Poll: What should be my next cover? I want to really work hard on something for lately I have just been playing for fun not putting time into it. I want to show that I can do a good job. I am thinking something maybe by one of these three artist Sheryl Crow, Carole King or Linda Ronstadt but I would love to hear what artist and songs you would like me to work on too. I promise to give it due time and truly work at it. I am just learning so it's not gonna be perfect or fancy. I need people to give feedback too.https://plus.google.com/+KayannaOttawayMyAuto biography/posts/YEFUUXNqAwS

srijan17lfc wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 5:02am

Hey man, sorry to be bugging you for like the past month, but I would really appreciate it if you would make a lesson for the solo of Unforgiven 3 by, well, you know who. I've been trying to learn it and who better to learn it from than you? ;)

jcworkman1 wrote on May 27th, 2015 7:04pm

Hey Chris, do you know Joth Hunt? He's a producer in Melbourne. He's also the lead singer/guitarist for Planetshakers. You should check him out. He's a really fun guy.

Maestro_727 wrote on May 12th, 2015 7:44am

Chris, congratulations on your engagement! Best of luck to you and your wife!

lewisg08 wrote on Apr 17th, 2015 6:40pm

Hey Chris i know you really hate all the requests for Avenged Sevenfold solos but could you please do a lesson for welcome to the family or save me. All the tabs/lessons i find are all wrong and i'm having a hard time trying to transcribe them myself.
Lewis.

Trigger76 wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 8:27pm

Chris you are the man, your lessons are really great fair play buddy, you ever get to Ireland Id be the first to buy ya a Guinness.

-AnTRaX- wrote on Apr 4th, 2015 3:52am

Love your videos and lessons man.

rmcc5017 wrote on Mar 30th, 2015 2:22pm

Hey Chris just wanted to say how much I appreciate your time in these lessons. I'm unable to take one on one lessons and your videos have given me a ton of direction in my playing. Also if your wondering what your next video should cover a musical death by Testament would be a badass one

tradiohead15 wrote on Feb 16th, 2015 4:40pm

You are the best

trollofpunk wrote on Jan 27th, 2015 2:31am

Dude you make some kickass lessons and you should keep up doing so. There's just one thing, you refuse to do any slayer song even though some solos of them are actually quite good such as war ensemble, black magic or altar of sacrifice... you should take a look at at least one slayer song and then i'm sure you'll make a lot of people happy :)

ShredderMan1 wrote on Dec 9th, 2014 11:49pm

Im always excited to see your new posts. Im a new author to lessons on here and learning a lot from your lessons in representing my info. Id love to be friends and maybe trade some info!!!!

Keep killing it!
Zakk

orz wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 3:09pm

Hey Chris,

Any chance on putting a lesson on Megadeths' Lucretia guitar solo (Marty's solo).

jerrykramskoy wrote on Oct 3rd, 2014 1:24pm

Hey Chris,

Good work, mate. I saw your "Beat it" transcription, and you were a bit uncertain on the first part .

I've given up on GuitarPro6 trying to notate that bit for you (it doesn't support how this is played ... there's stuff going on while the whammy bar is slowly releasing), but here's long winded version. You know the timing, so I won't bother on that.

Just using G string:

Pick open string, with whammy depressed down to a B. Slow release .. as its coming up, hammer on to 2nd fret, and then bend 2nd up a tone ... all the while releasing the whammy. That forms the impression of that first long changing note. Then release bend, ghost slide from 2 to 7. Tap 14th fret + vibrato. ghost slide from 7 to 9th fret, and tap at 14th again.

Or if you email me (kramskj@ntlworld.com) I'll send a scan of my transcription, given to me by my teacher years ago.

All the best, Jerry

lycorenna21 wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 10:54am

thanks for accept! :)

SachaBachar wrote on Jul 11th, 2014 3:23pm

Когда альбом ждать ?

nwhm wrote on Jul 6th, 2014 12:19pm

Hey Chris. Excellent lessons. Ive been paying for many years but can always lean something from a talented guitarist such as yourself. Keep em coming! Anthony

1 2 read next