ChemicalFire

ChemicalFire's Profile Comments

jbm351 wrote on Nov 10th, 2013 3:25am

Hi

crazysam23_Atax wrote on May 22nd, 2013 3:59am

So, I think I get "Altered State" now. Ever since you pointed out to not treat it like a Metal album, I've been struggling with it. Finally, I decided to go back and give it a serious listen for the 3rd time. And I get it now. I'd call it modern Prog Rock, and it now stands out to me. I wouldn't call it groundbreaking, but it does have its moments of genius.

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Apr 30th, 2013 3:57am

ChemicalFire wrote on Apr 28th, 2013 at 1:55pm :
Probably their latest "One One One" which for some reason has only been released in Norway... so for the moment the only way to get it is piracy. That are buy "Black Jazz", the album before that, which is a little bit more complex as far as the "Jazzyness" is concerned.
Hmm...I'll probably start with "Black Jazz" then. Thanks.

From what I've heard, that's also their heaviest, which is cool.

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Apr 28th, 2013 8:43pm

Hey, what would you say is Shining's best album?

Isakale wrote on Apr 2nd, 2013 11:02pm

You are so helpful!!! God bless you! :D

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Feb 19th, 2013 1:52am

The fact that you changed your avatar keeps throwing me off. I see your name and your new avatar and I go, "HEY, THAT'S NOT...oh, wait...yes, it is." Haha.

ChickenKilljoy wrote on Dec 19th, 2012 5:12pm

Thanks a lot for accepting,I'm a little lost on the site(trust me to get lost in a virtual place as well as a real one) as and using it mainly only for tabs,although i am enjoying all the new music here,thanks again ^.^

xJohnnyChimpo wrote on Jun 11th, 2012 7:27pm

No offense, but you're really bad.

Aays wrote on May 31st, 2012 1:26am

Wanted to thank you for your thread on amp sims. Helped me a lot and introduced me to the greatness that is Lepou. Cheers

HeretiK538 wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 9:15pm

ChemicalFire wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 12:14am :
I've been writing songs for a bit, the stuff I'm writing is a bit like Counterparts style hardcore mixed with Melodic Death Metal elements.
Sounds very cool :) Keep us posted!

HeretiK538 wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 12:10am

ChemicalFire wrote on Jan 19th, 2012 at 11:49pm :
Doubt it tbh, our other guitarist and drummer are about 100 miles to the south xD We might get another band together at some point... or at least I might xD
Aw, darn :( Ah well. Me and my band are always looking for shit to do in town, so if you ever happen to be playing anywhere, I can happily drag a friend or two down. I swear to god, Leicester has almost no interesting bands, just dozens of overzealous br00tal metal breakdown bands with screamed vocals

HeretiK538 wrote on Jan 19th, 2012 11:23pm

ChemicalFire wrote on Jan 19th, 2012 at 11:17pm :
Cheers for the wall post man, funnily enough both me and the Lead guitarist from Vindictor go to Leicester uni xD
Hoe chit, that's awesome :P Are you going to be performing around the city any time soon?

HeretiK538 wrote on Jan 19th, 2012 10:56pm

I found Vindictor through randomly clicking on videos on YouTube. Skull Fuck blew me away, and I love your whole Dante concept album thing. I've been keeping an eye on your Facebook page ever since. Totally love it, keep up the good work :D

richardlpalmer wrote on Nov 3rd, 2011 10:50pm

Thanks for adding me. Love your taste in music!

dsss guitars wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 12:59pm

Explorers rock, check mine all three

Keguitar13 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 1:00pm

Hey look i'm sorry about all that crap i said i know i shouldn't of said that much but some of it was offensive to me. dont take me the wrong way i wasn't trying to star anything

Keguitar13 wrote on Mar 4th, 2010 1:05pm

yea um... just so you know im not 11 im 14 and i still have a string faith in God and always will and you can't say or do anything to change that

BeastlyBassist wrote on Feb 20th, 2010 10:54pm

Came into the GT way to late to answer, but Raging Blast > Burst Limit by a lot imo.

s a n t a wrote on Feb 20th, 2010 7:45am

hey man not sure if you still making band logos but i would love one if you could my bands called Eilish for burning and i really like the one you made for the art of reason if you could make something kinda similar

thanks sean =]

Shred_Head6 wrote on Feb 16th, 2010 6:46pm

hey bro how goes it?....long time no speak..anyways just comin down to say hi...oh and can you post some more skills?...id love to hear em...keep io touch...later bro

1 2 3 read next