CelestialGuitar's Profile Comments

eric_wearing wrote on Jan 10th, 2015 5:11am

Quick fix, tvtropes.org is the correct site

eric_wearing wrote on Jan 10th, 2015 5:03am

I was on a favorite site of mine tvtropes.com when I came across your band again when speaking about a phenomenon known as Truck Driver Gear Change "a modulation near the end of a song, shifting upwards by some relatively small pitch increment — usually by one semitone (half step) or whole tone (whole step), but occasionally by other intervals."

Your name came up - Celestial Wish are a fan of this trope, 'Our Creation', 'Crossing The River' and 'Dear Beloved' all have very sudden gear changes on the final chorus.

Maybe we can have this conversation in musician talk?

Vampire_State wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 7:03pm

I think you need to get a little more pretentious.

eric_wearing wrote on Oct 19th, 2013 6:25pm

hey, mind letting me know when you guys drop anything new? I really love your stuff

eric_wearing wrote on Jul 18th, 2013 11:46pm

Hey, thanks for introducing me to My Dying Bride and your band. Both are very interesting and may serve as inspiration someday. Didn't know you were my age though heh. Anyway, I hope to keep up to date with your music and I'll send you some info on my progress if you'd ever want. Thanks for the help and introductions again.

Kyleisthename wrote on Jul 7th, 2013 12:35am

Hey, I didn't get to replay to your post because the thread got closed.
I was speaking from what I've actually heard people say.

Cavalcade wrote on Mar 16th, 2013 9:42pm

Hey, I saw this in some thread:
I'm sorry, I will argue my point to the grave, I've seen so many unsigned bands just throw songs together in a 'Rock N Roll' fashion, and of all of these bands that don't take composition into account, none of them have been good, it's why they're unsigned. Look at rock songs that have become incredibly famous in modern music, you just need to look at bands like Muse, Kings Of Leon, Paramore etc who are making serious money, their compositional skill is obvious, these hits were not made by accident.

I didn't reply because you're right. Rock/metal bands do need to step up their songwriting to stay relevant, and I'm glad someone agrees.

Ometh wrote on May 28th, 2012 4:01am

y u stalk me?

shery~ wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 11:23am

You can participate with us in toptitleweb
And solicit opinions on the relevant subject areas of romance and happiness, is also all about women's makeup and hair and skin, we hope your stay with us at the following link

ReaLgirl wrote on Mar 5th, 2012 9:35pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link