Cavalcade

Cavalcade's Profile Comments

dani666v wrote on Oct 17th, 2013 7:00pm

hey man
thanks for accept :)

ruker wrote on Jul 1st, 2013 12:02am

Man, I really wish UG would tell us the max width for text tabs. I know I told you 100 characters max, but I just discovered one of my tabs is 101 characters wide. I swear, getting the UG staff to answer (seemingly) easy questions, is like pulling teeth, heh.

Miran wrote on Jun 15th, 2013 1:54pm

Good tabs, dude! Shade Empire, Finntroll - i love them so much! ^^ Go on!)

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Apr 28th, 2013 6:32am

Cavalcade wrote on Apr 27th, 2013 at 3:24pm :
Did you get my messages? I'm not sure if they still work.
I did. They still work.

ruker wrote on Apr 26th, 2013 12:18am

Definitely agree with you. I've been coming here since this site's inception (2001-ish?). Never really noticed stealing of tabs until 2007, when I finally decided to registered. And now, 2013, I nearly gave up tabbing all together because I was tired of UG's BS. It's like, the more I find out about this site, the less I like it, so now I'm just keeping my head down and tabbing, heh. But, I'm still unsure if I want to submit GP tabs anymore because of Tab Pro... been just taking the guitar out of my GP tabs and converting/formatting them to ASCII.

andherembrace wrote on Apr 22nd, 2013 7:02pm

thanks very much for the rating,i appreciate it :)

ruker wrote on Apr 15th, 2013 8:35pm

Haha, figures zappp wouldn't acknowledge you noticing us original tabbers not getting credit on the tab pro tabs.

A few months back, another (smaller, metal specific) tab site I was a member of was raided by 9 UG "users", who led me to believe they weren't actual users, but UG's way of stealing tabs they didn't have. And this was 500+ tabs (only about 5 were mine). When I rejected all the tabs and reported the incident to UG, I was merely told "We'll look out for users like this in the future." So of course, a week later all these stolen tabs suddenly got approved without being in the tab submissions queue, and when I again reported the incident, my thread was locked.

Glad to see other users are privy to UG's shady side.

leony03 wrote on Apr 15th, 2013 3:43pm

I love how zapp avoided all your questions entirely and then just closed the thread. Something very shadey is going on methinks.

Isakale wrote on Apr 5th, 2013 1:48am

Thanks for your help!!!

vIsIbleNoIsE wrote on Mar 20th, 2013 4:19am

Cavalcade wrote on Mar 19th, 2013 at 7:56pm :
Chorium is a free soundfont with some great orchestral patches (especially strings and choir). I used it until I got Philharmonik on an impulse buy a few days ago (it was on sale for $60 and Jani Liimatainen says he loves it). And if Philharmonik works for you too, I'm kind of glad I didn't get EastWest.

in my limited experience (i've read this in reviews too), EastWest sounds have a bit more oomph by default so it's easier to get a powerful sound from it. i'm happy with Philharmonik though.

your mixes are better than mine, but in case you haven't discovered some of this stuff yet:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038 08

vIsIbleNoIsE wrote on Mar 19th, 2013 9:06pm

what's a chorium? can't find anything about it.

if it's a VST, i used philharmonik.

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Feb 14th, 2013 12:08am

Cavalcade wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 3:18pm :
No bigs. I only just started listening to them after the Grammies, really, and that song sounded okay to me. But from now on, I'm telling everyone you like them. :P
Oh, jeese...

Actually, that might be funny. You say I like them; I tell everyone I don't. We could get a few LOLZ out of that.

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 3:46am

Cavalcade wrote on Feb 12th, 2013 at 3:00pm :
I'm beginning to get a feeling that you don't like Halestorm, bro
I don't. But I'm somewhat elitist about my Hard Rock and Metal. Don't take it to heart. /shrug

strat0blaster wrote on Jan 24th, 2013 2:45am

Cavalcade wrote on Jan 15th, 2013 at 7:57pm :
Nice sig. Fair To Midland's awesome, and that's the best part of that song.

Thanks man :cheers:

They're probably my favorite band, tied for first with Dead Letter Circus. And yes, those lyrics are great.

leony03 wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 12:37am

Cavalcade wrote on Nov 20th, 2012 at 10:11pm :
Nice av, but I hope you know Vader plays dubstep.

Huh? :haha:

vIsIbleNoIsE wrote on Nov 16th, 2011 5:00am

hey i just saw your mixtest post in the forum and saw that you use FL Studio, which is great cuz I do too!

vIsIbleNoIsE wrote on Nov 15th, 2011 3:44am

Cavalcade wrote on Nov 14th, 2011 at 5:14pm :
You said something about a collaboration somewhere?
Also, hell yes to Shade Empire. Have you heard of Catamenia?

yo, yea i'm always down to try and compose music with other people. it's never happened here yet though...

i've heard of Catamenia, but it was back when i couldn't make sense of black metal and i didn't make anything of them. i like your list of favorites though!

NewYngwie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2011 4:15am

im digging the morningbreak!!

TheBrightBeast wrote on Oct 4th, 2011 6:40pm

whoops, sorry for the spam, but whenever i try and open the file, GP6 closes

TheBrightBeast wrote on Oct 4th, 2011 6:30pm

ahh, thankies, sorry it's taken a while to reply, but i shall look at it now!

1 2 read next