Casketcreep

Casketcreep's Profile Comments

ETHANEVIL wrote on Sep 5th, 2012 1:12am

Your username would make a really cool band name :P

Zomby Woof wrote on Mar 20th, 2011 2:08am

Casketcreep wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 at 4:44pm :
Did you sig me because you thought I was making a joke? because I actually that :L

Oh I knew you were serious, I just really liked it. It sounds funny out of context.

Pencil Man wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 11:14pm

Casketcreep wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 at 7:20pm :
I'm one of those failed guitarists that can't handle the proper amount of strings.
I am terribly sorry. I bet you paly in very low frequencies too to mask your disability.

Pencil Man wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 11:34pm

From your sig, I was wondering why you have a thing for weird guitars, but then I realized that you were talking about basses.

N_J_B_B wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 4:31pm

Casketcreep wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 at 11:26am :
I have no idea why that thread got closed, I thought it was pretty legitimate.
The best way I have found to combat it when trying to sleep was to play white noise very softly. Failing that, the fan from a PC or any kind of hum will work just as well.

I have had it for around four years now, and believe me it's not always as maddening. It'll get to a stage where you barely notice it at all, it's just commonplace. I think if I suddenly didn't have it now, I would go nuts.

So you think you're so used to it now not having it wouldn't be normal? I've been trying to think of it as silence itself, you know? Like the high pitch noise is silence.

Wardster wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 11:06pm

derp

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 5:36pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

Eric Berg wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 10:10pm

Casketcreep wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 at 2:04pm :
Read what I said again. I didn't say you can't have fun with music.
There is a time and place, this isn't it.

It's ultimate-guitar.. jesus..

Eric Berg wrote on Jul 19th, 2010 4:10pm

Casketcreep wrote on Jul 19th, 2010 at 9:11am :
I take music seriously.

If I wanted to see piss-take videos I would go to some joke or 'funny videos lol' site. UG is for learning and helping others. At the very least you should keep that crap to The Pit.
br
If you can't have a little fun with music once in a while then you're not being a musician.. I'm not saying that the video is funny or anything but cmon dude.. You need to chill out and have a little fun :D

Eric Berg wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 9:46pm

Casketcreep wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 at 3:04pm :
I assumed it was another asshole guitarist who automatically assumes that he is a bassist as well, because y'know, bass is easy.

Casketcreep wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 at 3:04pm :

There's a video making fun of guitar in the technique section too. You take things a little too seriously on the internet. =]

Eric Berg wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 6:31pm

Casketcreep wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 at 12:11pm :
Jokes are funny, dude.

Apparently not..

Eric Berg wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 4:32pm

It was a joke. Apparently some people don't have a sense of humor...

chaoticfables wrote on Jan 24th, 2010 8:56pm

Casketcreep wrote on Jan 24th, 2010 at 9:39pm :
Luckily I don't like metal, so my self esteem is intact.

You win, sir. :p

chaoticfables wrote on Jan 23rd, 2010 5:03am

i see you have been lurking sir. totally not metal. :mad:

Eddie4President wrote on Jan 2nd, 2010 8:53pm

Casketcreep wrote on Jan 1st, 2010 at 8:43pm :
*text*

I never said you live in my country, just that there are people that share similar beliefs. Yes, I can agree to disagree with you, and I won't force a viewpoint on you because it's obvious it would achieve quite little, not because I think you know nothing. And I suppose retaliations and attempts to halt terrorism, after terrorist attacks, aren't defense.

Anyway, I'm sorry for flying off the handle, if that matters to you, it's just when you mention militaristic propoganda and how you're not exposed to it, you make it clear whether you know it or not that you are indeed affected by other propoganda.

Eddie4President wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 9:53pm

Casketcreep wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 at 6:48am :
*text*

It seems you're the one who's looking down on me, with what appeared to be a snide ending to your comment. You obviously think patriotism is a bad thing, that a soldier who kills to defend his country is the same as a serial killer, and that motivation has nothing to do with an action. You're right, at this point, I do look down upon you, because I'm ashamed I have to live in a country with people like you. I won't tell you what to think, as your ignorance seems to far embedded in your self-righteous paradoxical views for me to make a difference. Happy new year.

Eddie4President wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 7:09pm

Casketcreep wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 11:48am :
You're repeating yourself. Read my last comment again if you are still unclear of my views.

It's just a little hard for me to comprehend that someone would actually believe that two soldiers fighting for their country on the battlefield, and one winning, is the same as a drive by killing.

Eddie4President wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 3:06am

Casketcreep wrote on Dec 29th, 2009 at 8:11pm :
I do. Semantics don't come into it.
If someone knowingly kills another human being (I should add, without their consent), they have committed murder.
Whatever backdrop and context you give it doesn't matter, justification isn't an excuse. Try to argue.

Alright. My point and opinion is that a premeditated murder by a civilian, killing a civilian should not be put on the same level as a kill by a soldier. If someone kills someone in self-defense, is that a murder? If you want to use murder for both terms, I just have to stop thinking negatively about a 'murder' during an act of war. And going to war is almost a giving of consent.

CrabSoldier X wrote on Dec 29th, 2009 7:12pm

decrescendo is a song by rx bandits. so yeah, its just a sig and it doesnt mean anything

Eddie4President wrote on Dec 29th, 2009 1:22am

Casketcreep wrote on Dec 28th, 2009 at 7:39pm :
They commit the act of murder, do they not?

I would disagree, because I don't think you can put a kill for your country on the same level, by using the same term.

1 2 read next