Captaincranky

Captaincranky's Profile Comments

dumbface12 wrote on Jun 10th, 2013 2:58am

Sorry I had to make it three posts, including this one, the original post was too long. Also sorry I did not put it on the thread because I said I was not going to post on that thread anymore.

dumbface12 wrote on Jun 10th, 2013 2:56am

To conclude, I would like to emphasize that I did not mean to offend you in anyway and am sorry if I did so. I recognize that my writing skills can be quite bad at times and sometimes I write something that I mean in a different way. My last post of the thread was actually meant to praise the fact that you did answer the TS and did so quite well.

TL;DR: I'm a fool for posting in that thread in the beginning.

dumbface12 wrote on Jun 10th, 2013 2:55am

About your post, I'm not calling you a dick, in fact you did answer the TS question so that would make you the opposite of a dick.

We both have different opinions on scales and as you have shown in your post that answered the TS question you do know much more music theory than me. However, through personal experience I have come to learn that sometimes scales make you think more linearly, as if you have to play notes in a scale and accidentals will sound bad I sometimes still get in that rut that limits me. That is why I am against learning many scales, mainly today I just use scales as a warm-up.

Regarding the College Professor analogy, I was not trying to call you a dick. You did answer the TS question very well, I learned something new with your post but what I meant was that the TS should get a better understanding of the basics of music theory (I do not know how well the TS knew music theory but since the TS said they were new to scales that the TS knowledge of music theory is not that well).

Isakale wrote on Apr 2nd, 2013 2:36am

A lot of you guys are bashing Captain for being a jerk...
All I can say is that he was very thoughtful when he was helping me out with my questions. :]
Thank you.

LeftyDave wrote on Nov 10th, 2012 11:38am

fucking asshat. is it your sole purpose in life to rag out people for asking a simple question? are you here just to ridicule peole and make them feel lower than you? do us all a favor and just fucking leave already. you're pissing many off and sooner or later will get you banned. I for one can't stand you. fuck off and go away.

T00DEEPBLUE wrote on Sep 30th, 2012 12:56am

What the hell is your motivation behind posting such tripe in every thread i see you in?

Prescott_Player wrote on Jul 27th, 2012 7:33am

This jerk will stalk and harrasss anyone of intelligence who makes helpful posts, probably because his lame ego demands that he dominate every thread. He doesn't care about the topic, only insulting others to make himself feel superior. He's nothing but a keyboard coward and pathetic loser, and the other comments in this profile confirm that. The really unfortunate thing about having a goon like this on the forum is that knowlegeble players are not going to stick around in such a trashy climate.

DylanHendrix wrote on Jul 5th, 2012 4:39am

Just some friendly advice, you should only post information on subjects that you have concrete knowledge of. Giving recommendations about action heights being in a specific range between one measurement and another is not only incorrect information but also effects the way that new players approach the guitar. Remember that everyone has their personal playing preferences when playing guirtar, to say that an action has to be between x and y discourages experimentation and a trial and error approach.

shery~ wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 11:22am

You can participate with us in toptitleweb
And solicit opinions on the relevant subject areas of romance and happiness, is also all about women's makeup and hair and skin, we hope your stay with us at the following link

captivate wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 2:17pm

[QUOTE=Captaincranky]Since I just received a warning, (in part), for defending Patticake's recommendation of D & R to another member, I choose to suggest the TS cycle through the popular brands, then get back to us, and tell us which ones you've settled on.[/QUOTE]

You did not get warned for defending someone else's recommendation. (Because I also defended DR Rares as well) You got warned for trolling and trying to pick fights.

Frankly, I do respect your knowledge of guitars and your recommendations, but if you can't find a way to do it without constantly insulting others and picking fights, this may not be the right place for you.

MrsDana.33 wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 12:02am

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

www.lovers-blog.com

stepchildusmc wrote on Feb 20th, 2012 3:12am

you read acidparadox's post? if just 10 of us chipped in 20 bucks each, he can get a much better guitar than that crappy First Act. he seems intent on learning to play.

ikravchik wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 9:47am

I have reported you and will continue to do so until your profile will be shut down. cheers

stepchildusmc wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 4:18am

should make you happy... one of the hated taylors( the 855ce) imploded. the bridge pulled off, so i'm returning it for a refund. down to just one taylor to torture you with. maybe i'll get a gibbie and really piss you off ! just kidding, looks like i might actually have to spend some money on a new roof as hurricane Irene did a little more damage than initially thought. too late to claim it on my homeowners. there goes my plan on getting the ferrari to take the pics with! oh well, life goes on. i'll find something else to infuriate you with i'm sure. doesnt take much.

stepchildusmc wrote on Nov 24th, 2011 11:17pm

why are you such an asshole? you could have helped KC out a little bit but instead you try to make yourself look good at her expense. theres no doubt you have talent on guitar but your a noob at life. maybe if you thought about someone else once in a while you wouldnt be spending your life alone as you no doubt must be doing. your a pathetic lonely stereo salesman. your obviously intelligent but don't have a clue what do do with your gift. do us all a favor and try to say something positive to someone instead of telling us how good you are. if you can't do that , just shut up !

NGONE wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 2:23am

Hello,
my name is Ngone,i saw your profile today
and became interested,i will be glad to know you and i want us to be friends i don't know how you will feel about it, please you can write to me through my email (
Ngonelily11@yahoo.com) i,m sorry if i am embarrassing you, i don't
mean to do that, thanks for accepting my friend request.please my love
send your massage direct to ( Ngonelily11@yahoo.com ) not in the site here
so that i can send my picture.
yours in love Ngone.