Canne

Canne's Profile Comments

maipalm wrote on Aug 18th, 2011 1:39pm

hello

your profile its interesting,you look handsome can we be friends.i like your pictures,we can share music can add me here (maipalm@ymail.com)
or you can write me
from mai

Perfection 101 wrote on Nov 9th, 2009 12:42am

I would just like to inform you that your two favourite bands are made of win :cheers:

Cade_nickels wrote on Jul 11th, 2009 10:43pm

thanks for the add dude

Atom_bomb1 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 1:43am

I am ur atom bomb friend ...

am i your king? wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 12:21pm

Canne wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 at 1:34pm :

In Dream Theater? I love the trio of Rudess, Petrucci and Portnoy... also the stuff they do outside of DT. But as one fav. I'd have to say Petrucci as a guitarist.

In Kamelot... Khan is amazing.

What about you? (guessing you were talking about DT...)

yeah rudess is the best so do petrucci and portnoy. they all amazing! but the singer i feel sorry for him, DT almost do a lot of instrumental.

same with me, i like petrucci n portnoy. they are the best of the best! do u have ever jamm any of their song?

am i your king? wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 5:17pm

Canne wrote on Jan 17th, 2009 at 8:01pm :

haha yeah they are amazing, sadly I haven't had the chance to see either of them live yet

yeah, me too . i wish i could see them live. uwaa~ i really want to see! btw who do u like the most in the band?

hayan wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 4:06pm

Canne wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 at 7:16pm :

Yeah I lived in germany most of my life... but i'm not fully german and I've been all over the place for living. buy yeah that's too complicated, i just tell people I'm german. And for some reason everybody i meet here wants me to teach them some german, but nobody ever does it hehe.

And sounds like I really wouldn't like the kinda music you listen to... even though I'm pretty much open to anything, with a few exceptions.

Ooo that's sad. so then what kind of music do you like?

And yeah I understand that hehe but I think it's great that you can speak at least two languages fluently. :)

hayan wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 2:28pm

Canne wrote on Jan 18th, 2009 at 7:11pm :

What's your taste in music then? And the UK is cool... better than what I expected really. The people are really nice here as well and virtually no violence whatsoever, which was the biggest surprise for me. And well I'm here because I wanted to go to a good university for the course I'm doing... it was between that or going home to Germany. I wanted to keep doing everything in english though.

Ah. Are you from Germany? that's cool. You should teach me some german then.

and hmm. I like Any music that I can share my emotion with the songwritter and players. and I like post-hardcore or -ish music and some emo songs :) and I like Japanese Rock >_< they are quite nice to listen.

What about you?

hayan wrote on Jan 18th, 2009 1:09pm

Canne wrote on Jan 18th, 2009 at 5:04am :

good question. I do write music and everything, but I'm not in a band right now, because we had to split up when I came to uni. (I lived in china before, and actually the 3 other guys in the band were all korean ^^). Now I'm studying engineering here in manchester... and yeah i'd rather be a musician heh. I guess I'll try and get a band together again once I find decent people. Do u play in a band? or just compose?

Sadly, I'm not in a band right now. But I hope to make or join a band with people who have similar taste in music :)
Oh so you are living in UK. How's there? Are British people good?
Why did you go there?

hayan wrote on Jan 18th, 2009 3:11am

No one's really yet haha. I always just looked but I joined for fun. I read your profile, hmm if you love making music, why not be pro? Even I wanna be a pro composer though I know I am not good enough. I may be an English teacher for living in korea though

am i your king? wrote on Jan 17th, 2009 9:20pm

fuck hell yeah dreamtheater. i love them music. very progressive. and kamelot too! hey forget to greet, too exciting about DT. haha. hii! i'll add you mate eh? ;)

sock_demon wrote on Jan 14th, 2009 6:18pm

Canne wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 at 5:31pm :

Thx ^^
It's an S2075FW... basically the same as the newer S prestige models.

Nice and light, eh?

damn RGs weigh a ton :(

sock_demon wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 7:24pm

Your avatar = win

Is that an SA series in your pic?

jayeshrc wrote on Feb 13th, 2008 12:24pm

dude i don hv enuf cash for a petruccci model. suggest somethin else.

En_zed wrote on Jan 31st, 2008 6:31am

Your music tastes are tasty.

Wounded Hamster wrote on Oct 25th, 2007 3:27pm

You live in Nanjing? Awesome man, I taught English in Danyang for 6 months, pretty nearby. Do you know do Nanjing or Shanghai have any universities where English speakers can go for study abroad courses? My Chinese is pretty shit...